The Final Round 1

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 22..

 

Monday is coming...

 

a big day to final round of basketball inter school is arrive..

 

jung yonghwa just finish to take a bath in the morning when choi dong wook comes..

 

"good morning yonghwa" said dong wook with cold tone..

 

"good morning, brother" said yonghwa..

 

"first, I want to said congratulation to your team, because finally for the first time you can reach the final round" said dong wook..

 

"thanks brother.." said yonghwa..

 

"and now it's time for you and your team to face with me and my team in the final round...my teams are never have beat for se7en time and I will beat your teams to make a new record" said dong wook..

 

"my team will win this final round for my school honour..you can't beat me, brother..." said yonghwa..

 

"I will very seriously, yonghwa. I will not see you as my younger brother in the field but I will see you as my enemy and my rival that must I beaten" said dongwook..

 

"me too dongwook...no mercy for you" said yonghwa..

 

"yes, for you too yonghwa" said dongwook..

 

"but I will not use a dirty play to win this competition..let's play with clever and fair play" said yonghwa..

 

"I agree.." said dongwook..

 

then two man who is a captain from each teams is shake their hand...

 

"let's play with fair play" said dongwook..

 

"and not use a dirty play" said yonghwa while they are shake their hand..

 

after that..

 

"okey, yonghwa..good luck for your teams" said dongwook..

 

"good luck for your teams too" said yonghwa..

 

"I will see you at 3.30 Pm on the field of basketball" said dongwook..

 

"ne, I will see you too" said yonghwa..

 

then two brothers is separate to the other way..

 

at 2.50 Pm in the afternoon..

 

"ding...dong..."

 

the bell of shin hye house is rang..

 

park han byul is open the door and saw it's yonghwa who's coming. he wear a jacket with shirt of his uniform basketball inside a jacket..

 

yonghwa just smile on her...

 

"I know you're coming for shin hye..come inside and wait for her in the quest room...she was on her room..I will tell her, so she will know about you're coming" said han byul..

 

"ne, han byul..thank you" said yonghwa while he come inside the house..

 

park han byul walk to her younger sister room..

 

she open the door of shin hye room..and saw her younger sister, shin hye just finish to comb her hair..

 

shin hye saw her sister from the mirror in front of her..

 

then she turn to look on her with smile..

 

"how do I look??" ask shin hye while she stand up...

 

han byul raise her right hand and thumbs on shin hye..

 

"great...ah, your boyfriend yonghwa..just wait you now" said han byul..

 

"ohhh...thank you, sister..I must go now" said shin hye while she walk out of her room..

 

when shin hye enter the quest room, she saw yonghwa was sit on the sofa..

 

yonghwa stand up when he saw shin hye is coming..

 

"yong..." call shin hye with softly..

 

she walk near to yonghwa and hold his right hand while she stare to her boyfriend and smile on him..

 

"shin hye..you look pretty" said yonghwa..

 

"really!!! said shin hye while she smile with happy to yonghwa..

 

"ne, honey..cmm'on I must go to your school now..my friend has wait for me just 10 minutes ago" said yonghwa..

 

"okey, yong.." said shin hye..

 

then yongshin couple has go out from shin hye house and directly go to shin hye school..

 

after 20 minutes, they arrive on the field basketball of shin hye school..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter