The Final Round 2 (Yonghwa get bad Injured)

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23..

 

Yonghwa has face his old brother, dongwook..

 

"good luck, yonghwa.." said dongwook..

 

 

"good luck for you too..dongwook" said yonghwa..

 

 

the referee go with bring the ball to the middle of the field. yonghwa and dongwook as a captain of team then follow him..

 

 

"alright, guys. I hope you can play with fair, you know the rules of basket ball game. I don't need to explain that" said Mr. sam as the referee of the game..

 

 

then he take a coin and show to them..

 

 

"head" said yonghwa..

 

 

"so, you will the other" said Mr. sam..

 

 

"ne" said dongwook shortly..

 

 

Mr. sam throw the coin to the air and catch it when get down. he cover it with another hand and open it again. it's a head..

 

 

"I stay in my position" said yonghwa..

 

 

he and dongwook will ready to catch for the ball while Mr. sam will throw it straight to the air..

 

 

when he throw is, yonghwa and dongwook is jump and will catch the ball..

 

 

unlucky, dongwook can throw the ball to kyuhyun...

 

 

the game is begin...

 

 

10 minutes had pass away..

 

 

the score is 20-22 for dongwook teams..

 

 

yonghwa hold the ball while dongwook cover on him..

 

 

he try to looking for min hyuk, but kyuhyun block him..

 

 

then he glanced to jungshin. jungshin is cover too..

 

 

jungyonghwa dribble a ball and suddenly he make a trick move and can pass dongwook..

 

 

he jump and throw shoot the ball for three point..

 

 

 

the ball has enter the net..

 

 

 

three point for yonghwa's teams..

 

 

 

yonghwa make step backward while his hand clap to jonghyun hand..

 

 

 

"good move from the captain jung yonghwa...the score now, yonghwa teams is leading with 23-22" shout kevin as commentator..

 

 

 

"faighting, yong" shout shin hye with smile to yonghwa..

 

 

 

yonghwa raise his hand sign that he hear what shin hye shout..

 

 

 

since that, jung yonghwa teams can't be stop to make a score and score...

 

 

 

after 15 minutes to break time for end first half, yonghwa teams has leading enough far away score with 40-28 from dongwook teams..

 

 

 

"good job, to all of you..specially you, yonghwa..if you play like this, we can win the title for the first time" said Mr. jin..

 

 

 

"ne, coach..but I can't do that without my teams help" said yonghwa..

 

 

 

"but yonghwa, coach is right..it's because of you until we leading now.." said jonghyun..

 

 

 

"we must continue to play like this..and remember...don't give dongwook teams a chance to chase our score..keep pressure on them specially dongwook" said Mr. jin as warn to yonghwa teams..

 

 

 

"ne, coach..we will remember what you said..right guys!!!!" said yonghwa..

 

 

 

"right..yonghwa.." said jungshin..

 

 

 

"okey..I has enough to talk..you has know what you must do to win..so, keep faighting guys" said Mr. jin..

 

 

"we'll see yonghwa teams is very confident after they leading the score with 40-28.." said Kevin..

 

 

"the question now is...can dongwook teams chase yonghwa teams score and beat them??" ask jay chou..

 

 

"that is hard question, jay...I think, dongwook and his teams must focus 100% and give all of effort to win this game.." said kevin lein..

 

 

"but..like Michael Jordan said.." nothing is impossible" right??" said jay chou..

 

 

"yess, my friend..they will fight and fight until the horn sign the game is over has rang" said kevin lein..

 

 

"and now..let we see to dongwook teams..it's look like they are plan on something.." said jay chou..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter