Take Shelter Under The Rain

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11....

 

he don't know if the weather slowly change..

 

The cloud begin to cover the sun and the wind begin to blow. the other people begin to worried with the weather change. that is sign of the rain hard. but yonghwa not realize that. he still busy to day dreaming.

 

meanhwile in other place..

 

shin hye still waiting with worried. she often look to her watch....

 

Shin hye Pov:"yong, why you not come?? I has wait you for one hour. should I go home?? but I don't want you dissapointed on me" while she stand up. but then she sit again..

 

Shin hye Pov:"I will wait for five minutes again. I'm sure he will coming"

 

but suddenly..

 

"kabbboommm" there is sound of thunder..

 

shin hye feel suprise when she hear that. she realize know if the weather has change. she look worried to the cloud, that sign of rain hard will coming with badly..

 

meanhwile in another place, yonghwa look worried to the cloud sign of rain..

 

when the bus, has stop, he run to the park..

 

the rain slowly fall down. yonghwa arrive to the park, when he saw shin hye from a far..

 

he run to shin hye... 

 

the rain will not begin to hard..

 

"yong" said shin hye when yonghwa has near to her..

 

"let's find a place to shelter now" said yonghwa while he take off his jacket and raise it to cover he and shin hye..

 

they go together for find a shelter. shin hye often glance to yonghwa when they are walking when yonghwa wrap his hand to her shoulder to cover they head with his jacket from a rain..

 

there is something has raise slowly from her heart, feeling of strange to her heart when yonghwa get close to her..

 

suddenly the rain begin to hard..

 

"get very close to me shin hye, so you will not get wet" said Yonghwa..

 

shin hye do what yonghwa told to her. she wrap her hand to yonghwa waist..

 

"I'm sorry, shin hye. I has late to come" said yonghwa..

 

shin hye turn to look him..

 

"it's fine yong. you has come now, has make me happy" said shin hye..

 

finally they can find a shelter from the hard rain..

 

yonghwa look get wet half of his clothes, meanhwile shin hye more lucky than him..

 

"Yong, you get wet to your cloth" said shin hye..

 

"it's okay, shin hye. don't worry with me" said yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter