The first time meeting between Shin hye with Tiffany

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18..

 

Yonghwa is happy because can beat guns teams and reach the final round. just one step again to win the competition..

 

his team mate congratulate him..

 

"this is not only me, my friend..we can win now it's because we are play like a team.." said yonghwa..

 

"it's right yonghwa, but still it's you who made us win. your shoot for last three point it's wonderful.." said jonghyun..

 

"ah, jonghyun..it just coincidence..I don't know if my shoot will get inside the net..I just throw it without thinking.." said yonghwa..

 

"I'm sorry too, my friend..because of me, we almost get lose.." said yonghwa..

 

min hyuk and jungshin touch his shoulder..

 

"we forgive you yonghwa, because we are win and reach the final for the first time" said jungshin..

 

"ne, yonghwa..eventhough you made mistake, we will always forgive you because you are our leader and captain.." said min hyuk..

 

jonghyun and other teams then go to the coach..Mr. Jin.

 

yonghwa will follow them when guns approach him..

 

"good game my friend..I enjoy the game and play with your team" said guns while he streched out of his hand..

 

"ne, guns..I enjoy to play with your team too" said yonghwa while they are shake of hand..

 

"we will meet again next year and I hope next year I can beat you and your teams" said guns007..

 

"I will expected for our next play...and let see who will win in the next year" said yonghwa..

 

"okay, I must go now..congratulation, you and your teams has reach the final round. I hope you can win the competition.." said guns while he turn his body and go back to his teams..

 

"thanks guns..I apreciate that" said yonghwa..

 

then he go to join his teams who is waiting for him..

 

"all I can said now is Congratulation..guys..you can reach the final round" shout Mr. jin..

 

"yessss" shout them..

 

"I want to talk about this game first before talk about the final round two days from now" said Mr. jin while he turn around and see to his players..

 

then he stop and stare to yonghwa..

 

"we almost get lose because of mistaken by one guy.." while Mr. jin stare to yonghwa..

 

yonghwa realize if it's him who Mr. jin means..

 

"I'm sorry sir..I will not do that again.." said yonghwa..

 

"I want to said this to all of you, not just yonghwa as a warning.."one little mistaken will be fatalty..for the game"" said Mr. jin while he turn to look all of his players..

 

yonghwa bow his head because of feel guilty..

 

"and what you did just now, almost become fatalty to our teams.." said Mr. jin again while he is back to look on yonghwa..

 

"fortunately, your play is get better and your third point can make us win the round and reach the final round..so, I apologizing for your mistake" said Mr. jin..

 

"yonghwa.....don't do that again.....remember...your teams will good to play if you good play too..they count on you, yonghwa.." said Mr jin while he look on yonghwa..

 

"ne, coach I will remember that" said yonghwa..

 

"okay, guys..now..I want to talk about the final round that will be held two days from now" said Mr. jin again..

 

"the final round will be very difficult for us..especially if we face with Dongwook teams who won this competition for 7 time in a row..dongwook teams is very strong and accurate to throw the ball into the net..they almost be perfect.." said Mr. jin again..

 

"if now we play just 80 percentage..to final round we must play 100 percentage until 200 percent..we must play with perfect to beat them and win the competition" said Mr. jin..

 

"the key is dongwook. he is the engine of his teams. the attack is always begin fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter