Chapter 2: Meeting the cast...

Rewinded Love

Ringggg~ my alarm rang... I woke up and gotten ready for the script reading session. After i have gotten ready, i called my manager to ask when will he be coming to pick me up and he said he will reach at around 10 minutes.

When we reach the meeting place i saw krystal from f(x), Kang Min Hyuk from CNBlue, Kim Woo Bin, and other actors and actresses who is going to be my co-stars in the drama. I heard the director ask where is Min Ho but i didn't know that he was Lee Min Ho(my ex boyfriend) until he arrived.. He ran to the meeting room as fast as he could as he was already late.. When he enter the meeting room, he quickly apologised to everyone. The director then said "since everyone is here, lets not waste anymore time and hand out the scripts."

When i got the script i realised that i was the female lead role and will have a relationship with the male lead role who is my ex boyfriend Lee Min Ho!! What i was afraid of has really happened... When Min Ho saw me looking shocked he asked me if im okay.. I said "yy-yes i-i-i'm o-okk-aa-y..."

After getting the script, everyone is busy reading their lines but i sat there shocked and froze there like a stone..

The director suddenly walked to me and Min Ho and asked us to practice our lines together.. After the director finishes his sentance, Min Ho held my hand and drag me to one corner of the meeting room and asked me to sit down on the chair. He then whispered into my ears "i will use my role in this drama to make you fall in love with me again.." After saying that Min Ho pulled a chair and sat down opposite me and he started to read his lines...

i was stunned by Min Ho when he said that he will make me fall in love with him again with his role Kim Tan.. Although i still have fond feelings of him, but i now love my boyfriend Geun Suk and no matter what he do i will not fall in love with him again!! Why would he say that?? I was the one who dumped him why does he waht this realationship back?? Does he still love me?? Or its just that he want me to fall in love with him to take revenge from what i did before??

When Min Ho finished his lines, it was my turn to read my lines but i was too engrossed in my thoughts that i didn't even realise that Min Ho has finished reading his lines..

Since i was staring into space, Min Ho asked "Shin Hye ah~ ne gwenchana??" Upon hearing that, he broke my chain of thoughts and i answered "ye, nan gwenchana.." after that we practiced our lines until night.

As it was already night he offered to treat me dinner and walk me home after eating i accepted his offer as Geun Suk wont have time to spare for me as he have a night scene today..