Chapter 3: A misunderstanding...

Rewinded Love

After having dinner, Min Ho walked me home and he chatted with me about the past when we were together.. When i got to my room,  i saw Geun Suk sitting in my room looking very pissed... And once i step into my room, he started blasting questions at me as if he is shooting with his enemy with a machine gun...

He asked "Where did you go?? Why did he send you home?? Why didn't you call me after you are done with the meeting?? Have you forgotten that i am your boyfriend??  Do you still love me??"

I answered his questions one by one slowly... "I went for dinner after reading the script..he sent me home because its really late now and its not safe for me to be walking home alone.. I didn't call you because you told me that you have filming for a night scene today and i don't want to disturb your fliming... I did not forget that you are my boyfriend... Yes i still love you but..."

He broke my sentance saying "But what??"

"But-buut i still cannot let go of the relationship that i have with him in the past..." i mumbled to him softly.. Coincidently,  Min Ho called me.. I didn't want to pick up the call at first but Geun Suk asked me to pick up the call and put it on loud speaker. Since i don't want Geun Suk to get angrier, I answered the call unwillingly...

Shin Hye: "Anneong Min Ho.. Why did you call me??"

Min Ho: "Anneong.. I called to inform you about the change of schedule because the director told me that he could not contact your agent.. And also to tell your boyfriend that I just went for dinner with you and sent you home as it was pretty late already ad i ment no harm.."

Shin Hye: "How do you know that Geun Suk is here with me??"

Min Ho: "When i sent you home, i saw that the lights is on in your room so i guessed that Geun Suk is there.."

Geun Suk: "Since you know that im here then why do you even bother to call her??"

Min Ho: "As i said earlier, i called to inform her about the change of schedule..."

Shin Hye: "Enough already the two of you!! Anyways gomawo Min Ho.. Anneong.."

Min Ho: "you're welcome!! Anneong!!"

"So now do you believe that we just went for dinner and nothing else??" I asked Geun Suk inpatiently..

"ne.. mianhae jagiya.. saranghae.." Geun Suk answered sweetly..

"so can you go now?? *yawn* i need to get up early tomorrow.. the filming is being brought forward to 0830 in the morning.. *yawn*"  I mumbled while i removed my makeup.

"Arraso.. Jal ja jagiya.. Anneong.." waves while walking out..

After he left, i quickly get changed and gotten ready bed as its already very late..