Chapter 4: First day of filming

Rewinded Love

RINGGGGGGG~ my phone rang i reached my hand out to grab my phone..

Shin Hye: "yeoboseyo.. nuguseyo??"

Min Ho: "Good morning Shin Hye, naega Lee Min Ho innida.."

Shin Hye: *shock* " Oh.. Min Ho-shii.. why did you call me??"

Min Ho: "You better get up or you will be late..."

Shin Hye: "I thought that the fliming is at 1030??"

Min Ho: "Haven't i told you that the filming changed to 0830??"

Shin Hye: "Ohh.. I forgotten.. Mianhae.. gomawo.. Anneong!!"

Min Ho: "pali-pali.." *ended the call*

I was so tired that i forgotten to set the alarm and i forgotten that the schedule for the filming changed.. Luckily Min Ho called me if not im going to be late for sure...

After i have gotten ready, i took out my phone wanting to call for a cab, i saw a message from Min Ho saying that he will reach my house at around 0710 and will bring me and have breakfast then go to the filming area..

When i got downstairs, i saw Min Ho standing beside a red Ferrari waving at me and said "Anneong Shin Hye, you look really pretty today." *smiles*  I felt awkward and said in a hurry "If we do not go now we will be late.." *goes into the car*

Min Ho went into the car and started driving. We stopped by a convenient store to grab something to eat and then we head our way to the filming area so that we will not be late.

When we reach the area, we were still early so we find a place to sit down to finish our food. While we were eating the other actors and crews slowly arrived there one by one..

The director shouted "Okkay! Now that everyone is here, please get ready for the scene, Eun Sang(Shin Hye) meeting Tan(Min Ho) outside Tan's house."

Min Ho and I got ready and got into positions and waited for the director to cue us. 

*FILMING SCENE*

Tan comming back from a morning walk just as Myung-soo drives by on his way to school, asking if he is back for good then has to hurry on. Tan turns to his front gate just as Eun-sang heads out, and hastily ducks around the corner like a suspicious person..

Eun-sang gets paranoid and drags Tan down the street by the wrist, as she does not want to risk running into the family’s Second Son.

“Oh, the family’s really good-looking Second Son?” Tan said.

When she lets go, Tan offers his arm and said that she can continue dragging him. Tan plays dumb about not knowing she lived here, saying that he lives in the neighborhood...

"CUT!! GOOD TAKE!! PACK UP AND WE WILL HEAD TO THE NEXT FILMING AREA.." the director shouted.

After a whole day of filming, the director offered to treat us dinner at a nearby restraunt also to get us closer so that we would not be too awkward when we are filming the drama..

Min Ho drove me home after we ate dinner.

When I got home, my manager called...