Chapter 6

Rewinded Love

I was shocked and pushed him away. and after that i did not talk to him for the rest of the journey due to the awkwardness from the kiss.

When we got off the plane, there were people waiting to drive us to our hotel and also to our filming grounds.

We had around an hour to rest before we need to go to our filming area to film the drama. When i was getting ready, someome knocked on my room door. I opened the door thinking it was my manager but it was not.

To my horror it was Min Ho, as i was too shocked to respond, he walked into my room casually and looked around the room as if searching for something. Confused by his actions, i asked him what was he looking for. He remained silence as he walked towards me and pinned me towards the wall and asked me if i would like to revive our relationship, kissed my forehead and walked out of my room.

My was heart beating so fast and hard that i thought my heart would fly out of my chest. I gulped water down to calm myself down and got off to the car.

Throughout the whole time in california, i kept a distance from him and constantly avoiding his eye contact. I did not talk to him either. The only time i interact with him is when we were filming.

 *FILMING SCENE*

Eunsang went to california to find her sister, stella. Tan looks out of the window and saw Eunsang at the broadwalk with her suitcase looking at the cafe that her sister works at.

Tan stares at her sympathetically as her sister confronts her and opens her suitcase rummaging for money then left. Tan's friend appears and took the plastic bag containing some powder and ran thinking it was drugs. The powder then got sprayed all over and he was sent to the hospital due to allergic reactions.

Eunsang has to face the cop who gives her a hard time asking her questions while she tries to explain what the powder is. Then Tan comes strolling up and slings his arm around her  and tells the cop that she is his girlfriend...

Over the next few days they filmed the rest of the scenes they have to film in california then returned to korea.

 


A/N: I'm sorry i havent update my fanfic for almost 2 years. i wish that you would continue to subscribe and read my fanfic although i may not be a good and popular writer. I would try to update more often. :)