Chapter 5: Going to California...

Rewinded Love

My manager called "Shin Hye-ah the scheduled date for the flight to california is being brought forward to tomorrow evening at 5. Please pack your stuff and get ready,i will be picking you up at around 3. Good night!" *call ended*

When i woke up the next day i quickly pack my stuff so that i won't be late. After packing my stuff, i sat down and called Geun Suk "the mobile you are calling is not available, please record your message after the beep.." *beep* "Geun Suk-ah i'm Shin Hye. I will be flying to california later at 5pm, i'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier.. I just got informed yesterday that the schedule for the filming in california got brought forward to today.. Mianhae.."

Few hours later..

i got to the airport with my manager and recieved the tickets from my director and to my horror, im going to sit with Min Ho for the whole flight...

In the plane, Min Ho kept talking to me and asking alot of questions.. He asked "Have you gone overseas before?? Is this the first time you are taking a plane to go overseas?? Are lonely without your boyfriend?? Are you surprised that you are sitting with me instead of your manager??" 

I sat there keeping quiet until i cant take it anymore" Why are you asking me so many rediculous questions?? Do you know that its annoying??" 

"Do you think that i want to ask all these ridiculous questions?? Its very obvious that its your first time taking a plane and you are scared. I'm trying to help you feel less tense and you say that i am asking rediculous questions and i am annoying??" Min Ho shouted angrily..

"m-m-mianhae Min Ho-shi i didn't meant to make you angry, i was feeling very uncomfortable i didn't ment to say that you are annoying.. B-but they are pretty rediculous and it has nothing to do with you either.. Min Ho, is there anyway to make me fell better and not have plane sickness??" i mumbled... 

"You could chat with people or listen to music to distract yourself so that you wont keep thinking that i am on the plane and im scared.." Min Ho said with a calm tone..

"My phone is with my agent.. Does your phone have songs??" i asked.. *Min Ho passed his phone to me* "Whats the password??"

"1802" Min Ho whispered into my ear..

I keyed in the password and mumbled to myself, "that number seems familiar..."

Min Ho suddenly said "Its your birthday.. You didn't even know your own birthday??"

I kept quiet and plugs in the earpiece played a song and offered him one side of the earpiece... We listened to the songs and chatted. Min Ho suddenly talked about our past and he suddenly got closer to me and wanted to kiss me.. My heart suddenly beat really fast and our lips colided..