Chapter 1: My role Cha Eun Sang...

Rewinded Love

I was sitting at home waiting for my manager to call me to tell me of i have gotten the role of the new korean drama the inheritors. When i am listening to my favourite song, my phone rang and my agemt said "congradulations Shin Hye! You have gotten the role of Cha Eun Sang in the new drama the inheritors. I will send you the schedule later. Don't forget that there will be a script reading session tomorrow morning!! And don't be late!!" he hang up the phone before i could even answer him.

I was so happy that i have gotten this role!!! I texted Geun Suk to ask if he got time to celebrate with me that i have gotten this role in the drama. A few minutes later he replied me that he got about an hour before his next scene so he can meet me at the cafe nearby. We bought cafe mocha and chatted and unknowingly the time flew. And Geun Suk's manager called to ask him to head back to the fliming area. He ask me to go with him to the fliming area to see him act and have dinner together later.

After his fliming we went to a japanese restraunt and we ate sushi as sushi is my favourite food. After eating he drove me home and ask me to sleep early tonight as i have to wake up early tomorrow for the script reading session. He drove off after saying goodbye as he stay quite far away from my house and its pretty late already.