What's wrong with MoonHa?

Is This For Real?

"It's two, almost two months... Mrs.. Son?" a middle-aged woman raised her one brow while removing her stethoscope and gazed at the young woman who lying on the exam table before her.

"... It's Miss, Doctor.." Sungah smiled softly, glanced toward Kyungri who standing next to her with arms crossed, "Soon to be Mrs. Park."

The doctor cleared once before continue her explanation, "So, it's almost two months. Do you want to see how it growing? We can do some USG here."

The Fiji woman nodded vigorously, feel very excited. Even Kyungri's facial expression softened a bit and she turned her face to look at the small machine's screen which placed next to her lover. As the doctor busy with the preparation, Sungah reached for the younger's hand, silently asking for support. Kyungri bit her lower lip as she trying to prevent herself from smile and squeezed Sungah's hand gently.

"Okay," suddenly the old woman voiced out while holding a tub of special gel for USG in her hand. "After putting this gel on your stomach, we can start the scanning. Are you ready, Miss?"

Once again, Sungah glanced at Kyungri and gulped, "Y-yes.."

"Excuse me then.." she professionally scrubbed the gel once Sungah lifted up her shirt then grabbed the scanner, "Let's start~"

Kyungri stared at the screen with evident confusion in her face. What with those grey weird things? She just could see something small and round which placed in the very bottom seemed like beating.

"You see? The one beating there is this baby's heart. Because just two month, we couldn't see more properly about it figure, but at least your child have a steady and strong heart, Miss Son."

Both Sungah and Kyungri were gazing at the screen with awe, couldn't say anything.

"Do-doctor Lee.. Are.. Are they okay?" suddenly Kyungri asked, "Both.. Both of the mother and the.. Baby.."

The so called Doctor Lee nodded, "Until now, both of them are great. And about the baby, maybe you should have a routine check up every month. Okay with that?"

"Of course.." Sungah agreed, "We'll coming here every month like you've said doctor.."

"Good, but i think it would be better if you come here with the one who make this baby, you know what i mean, Miss Son. He must have some responsibility too."

Heard the statement Kyungri immediately shot a glare toward the doctor and hissed furiously, "... She will always coming with that person, Doctor. Even know, she is with that person-who-must-have-some-responsibility!"

 

 

 

 

Sungah chuckled softly as she looked at her lover who had that adorable pout plastered on her face while driving the car.

"Kyungri.." she called, "You don't need to blurt out at every doctor like that, you know?"

Kyungri sighed heavily and punch the steer wheel, "I need to!"

The latter chuckled even more, "But didn't you see her expression when she knew that we're together? We're lucky that she wasn't die in shock."

"I don't care," the dark-brown haired young woman muttered. "They should stop thinking that there's a boy who causing this- THIS to you!"

"... Why?" Sungah tilted her head, "Isn't that normal for thinking li-"

"But I'M the one who made IT! I'm IT so called father!!"

Heard what her beloved woman just said, the older one felt like her heart stop beating for a moment. Her Kyungri, who became all troubled and confused yesterday, exclaimed by herself that she was the 'father'.

Smiled widely, Sungah caressed Kyungri's thigh and said, "... I thought you didn't want it, Kyungri.."

The driver just realized what she'd said. She rolled her eyes, trying to hid her embarrassment by acted all careless and sarcastic, but she knew that Sungah had known her better.

 

 

***

 

That evening, the girls gathered again in the couple apartment, except Hyemi and Minha who still busy with their activity in school. The seven of them were sitting in the living room while watching random variety shows and chit-chatting happily.

"This is it heart," Sungah showed the printed picture from USG to her friends and explained with overly bright smile. "It's beating, really really beating!"

The Canadian took the paper from the happy-soon-to-be-mother's hand, scanned it carefully, "So.. This is how it looks like inside.."

Hyuna amazed then followed Sera for observing the picture, "... It's kinda creepy.."

"Yah! It's not creepy, Unnie!" Sungah squealed, "My baby is cute!"

"What the hell, Sungah," Erin laughed hardly, earned a pout from the younger girl. "Even you haven't see how it looks like yet, how could you called it cute already?"

"Because it's the part of Kyungri, i believe that it'll be the cutest baby ever!"

The rest five girls immediately let out an 'awww' after heard Sungah's straight answer when Kyungri just chuckled secretly.

 

That woman is truly happy for this baby..

 

Eunji who sat next to Kyungri caught a glimpse of her friend's smile and playfully nudged her waist.

"Yah, Kyungri," she grinned widely. "No need to acting all cool like that, i know that you are as happy as Sungah do!"

The older girl just got a sharp glare from Kyungri, but she kept grinning like crazy.

"Anyway.." Sera suddenly voiced out nervously, made all of the attention turn to her, "... I feel envy with you, Kyungri.. Me and Hyemi wants a baby too, though.. She even prayed for it last night.."

Sam nodded vigorously, "Me and Erin wants too!" she turned to Hyuna who being silent so sudden, "What about you, Moon?"

The oldest woman gulped hard then lowered her gaze, tried to avoid all of the curious stares from her friends.

"... Me and Minha.." she paused for a while, "... I.. I don't know.."

Sungah furrowed her eyebrows as she came closer to the black haired woman, "What happened, Unnie?"

"... She doesn't seems interested at all.. Yesterday, she didn't even talk about Sungah anymore or anything about baby and else.. I want too, but i don't know what was in her mind.."

Sera tapped her chin, "She's still young, of course she still thinking about her study and whatnots, right?"

"But Hyemi? Don't forget that they're attending same university right now," Erin pointed out.

Sungah grabbed Hyuna's hand and squeezed it gently, "You should talk to her, Unnie.. You guys are couple, nevertheless. Don't keep everything by yourself, Unnie.."

 

 

***

 

Hyemi and Minha were sat next to each other while scribbling their task on a piece of a paper. The younger one seemed very absorbed with her work and never once lifted her face just to crack her tired neck or just to resting her irritated eyes.

Bored, Hyemi put her pencil down and laid her head on the wooden desk.

"Minha-yah.." she called.

"Hm?"

"... I missed Sera-unnie.. I want to go home.."

"Hmm.."

Hyemi kept talking and Minha kept writing down on her paper.

"Anyway, what do you think about Sungah-unnie pregnancy?"

The long haired young girl stopped for a while, "Awesome." then continued her work.

"I want to have a baby from Sera-unnie too.." Hyemi pouted.

"Hmm.."

"That must be great if you get a cute baby from a person who you love so much, right?"

"Mmm.."

The short haired girl sat up straight and stared curiously at her best friend, "Don't you want it too?"

No answer. Minha acted as if she didn't hear and kept scribbling.

"Yah!! Park Minha!!"

Annoyed, finally the maknae lifted her head up, "What?!"

"Answer me!"

"No answer for that. Stop asking me such stupid question."

Hyemi's eyebrows twitched after heard Minha's rude answer, "... What happened?"

"Nothing."

That escaped Minha's mouth too fast and Hyemi immediately knew that it was damn lie. She grabbed the latter's arm, make Minha facing her.

"Tell me, what's in your mind, Minha?"

"I'd said that-" her voice cut when she saw Hyemi's stern face, a sign that she demanding a real answer that time. After let out a deep sigh, Minha squinted her eyes and whispered right in Hyemi's ear, make sure that no one could hear that except this certain girl.

Hyemi's eyes widened as she stared at Minha in shock after heard the answer.

"I-is that so?"

Minha lowered her gaze and nodded weakly, said nothing.

"Have you told Moonie about this?" she rubbed her friend's shoulder with full concern.

"... I don't know how to tell her, Hyemi.."

"But you must talk to her!"

"What if.." droplet of tears started threatening to fall from the youngest eyes as she inhaled deeply, "What if she.. Uhh.."

Hyemi immediately pulled Minha into her embrace and rubbed her back tenderly, tried to calming her beloved friend, "Don't you want to be with her forever, Minha? You can't keep this from her. She's your lover, nonetheless and she has right to know about it, understand?"

Minha nodded, "Please support me, Hyemi.."

"Always.."

 

 

***

 

That night, Kyungri just finished cleaning all of the messed Sam and Eunji made in the living room. She washed all of the dishes, put the leftover in the fridge, and swept the floor from a pile of candy wrappers. The young woman sighed, whenever they came, why the hell they would always left those mess for her?

"Aish, just if Sungah..." her voice trailed off when remembered about her lover. Usually, Kyungri won't do those kind of house works since Sungah would doing it for her every day. But.. That night she strangely happy doing that by herself instead of call her lover to fix the messed up room.

After put the broom on the storage room, she looked around, wondering where her lover was.

 

Where's that happy mother?

 

Chuckled with her own thought, Kyungri walked toward her bedroom to change her shirt into comfy pajama. But there, she found her Sungah was already fallen asleep on the bed while hugged a familiar little paper on her chest. She approached the sleeping woman slowly, careful to not eliciting too much sounds, and pulled the paper from Sungah's grip. That was the printed picture earlier.

Soft smile was formed on her face as she admiring that 'abstract' image without blinking.

 

Two months? You're so young, baby.. How could your mother already love you so much?

 

Kyungri sat on the edge of the bed, caressed Sungah's cheeks tenderly after put the paper on the desk next to their bed.

"... I love you.." she whispered and kissed her lips gently. Then, she looked down to Sungah's tummy while grinned a little. She bent down, left a very soft peck there while rubbed it lightly.

"... Love you too, Sweety.. Sleep well together with your umma, okay?"

She grinned again then pulled the comforter, covered her lover's body with that, made sure that she wouldn't catch any cold in the morning.

"Goodnight.."

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

Okay, tell me what do you think and please forgive any mistakes xD