What...

Is This For Real?

 

 

Certain dark brown haired woman woke up that morning because of unusual commotion from the bathroom. She sat up on the bed while rubbed her eyes and noticed that her lover who supposed to be sleeping next to her was already gone.

 

What the hell, this is still early..

 

She glanced at the alarm clock which placed on the desk with her sleepy eyes. 06.15 in the morning. The woman threw her body back to the bed and trying to sleep again, but the weird noises from bathroom seemed wouldn't stop anytime soon.

 

What's wrong with her?

 

Let out a sharp groan, she jumped out from the bed, grabbed a bathrobe from the chair and wear that before walked furiously toward the noise source.

 

"Yah!!" she knocked the plastic door rapidly, "What's wrong with you?!"

She heard the toilet being flushed before the door creaked open slowly, revealed her lover's figure stood on the doorway with pale face, "Kyungri.."

Her anger faded away when saw the slightly older girl's facial expression. Kyungri stepped closer and touch the latter's shoulder, "What happened? Are you okay, Sungah?"

"... I don't think so.." Sungah shook her head then cupped with her palm, "I always want to puke since this morning.. But there's nothing come.. My head feel giddy too.."

Kyungri bit her lower lip as she helped the black haired woman to walked out from the slippery bathroom, "Maybe you catch some cold.."

The latter nodded weakly and squinted her eyes, "I hope so.."

 

But, until two hours later, Sungah didn't getting better and Kyungri started feel worried. Yes, of course she felt worried because the older one couldn't prepare her breakfast and she couldn't go to work if she must leave her in that state.

 

In the kitchen, while poured a box of milk into her cereal bowl, Kyungri dialed her co-worker.

"Good morning, Kyungriii~"

She rolled her eyes when heard Eunji's voice from the other line, "Good morning too, Weirdo."

"So, what happened? Did Sungah finally leave you and you want to cry on my shoulder?"

"What?!" the short- tempered woman barked, "Those would never happen!!"

"Okay, okay~" Eunji laughed hardly, "So, what is it?"

"I think i can't go to the office today, Sungah is sick and i want to take her to the doctor after this."

"Ohh.. Roger that, i'll tell everyone and we'll visit her this evening."

"Okay, thanks Eunji."

With that, the call ended.

 

****

 

"I really didn't think that go to the doctor is necessary, Kyungri.." Sungah stated when Kyungri's car had parked in front of certain clinic where not really far from their apartment.

The younger girl rolled her eyes while unbuckled their seatbelts then jumped out from the car, "I don't want take any risk. Come on."

Sungah opened the car's door and followed her lover's steps to come inside the clinic. Since that time was still early, they were the first patient of that day and the nurse immediately let them to come into the doctor's room after wrote Sungah's pivotal profile in her card.

 

"Good morning, ladies.. I'm Doctor Gong" a gentle middle-aged man smiled warmly to the both of them from behind his desk, "Please take a seat first, what we got here?"

Sungah sat down while beamed a shy smile when Kyungri flopped her and crossed her hands disinterestedly.

"She's sick, couldn't stop puking since this morning. That's why we're here," she answered. "Just check on her."

Sungah glared at Kyungri's badass attitude, but the doctor kept smiling warmly.

"Okay, Miss Son, right?" he stood up and gestured to Sungah to follow him, "Let me run some test on you."

Kyungri quickly got up from her seat too and grabbed her lover's hand while shot a sharp glare toward the poor old man, "She's not going anywhere without me."

So called Doctor Gong raised his brow in confusion, but he just nodded and let Kyungri following them to the checking room.

 

Under Kyungri's intense gaze, Sungah laid down on the exam table as the doctor immediately check her blood pressure and her temperature. Suddenly, a smile crept on his face.

"You said that you couldn't stop puke since this morning? Nothing come out?"

She nodded weakly, "Yeah.."

"Do you remember when your last time period?"

"Huh?" Sungah furrowed her eyebrows, "I don't.. But i'm sure that it was kinda late. I haven't get for this month yet, though.."

The doctor pulled out his stethoscope from his ears and smiled even more, "Well, actually you're not sick, Miss.."

"And?"

"... You'll have a baby, congratulation."

Kyungri snapped out, "WHAT?!"

And Sungah reaction was kinda late, "Huh? Me?"

"Yes, you should tell your husband."

"I don't have husband, Doctor."

Doctor Gong's eyes became cloudy, "So.. This is unwanted child? However, you should tell your boy-"

The furious -and confused- Kyungri got mad and grabbed the doctor's coat.

"She doesn't have any husband or boyfriend because I'M her LOVER, Sir! And it's impossible for her to pregnant since we both are girls!!"

"Whoa, you two are together?"

"YES!! And quite talking that she is pregnant!! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!"

"Kyungri!" Sungah snatched her lover away from the doctor, "Don't shout like that! And doctor.. Don't you think that maybe.. Uhm.. You've made some mistake?"

"Missy, i'm the best around here.." his face looked hurt, "If you didn't believe me, you guys can buy various test packs and you will see the results."

"Okay then, good day!!" the still furious Kyungri pulled Sungah to get out from that room, headed straight to her car.

"Where are we going now?" Sungah questioned as she fastened her seatbelt.

"... Buy ten kinds of test packs. Let's go."

 

***

 

The couple sat on the floor with evidently confused look on their pale faces. How could those ten test packs were showing same crazy result? Ten out of ten were positive and both of them didn't know what to say.

Sungah face-palmed herself and hugged her one knee when Kyungri just stared blankly at the thin air.

"Unbelievable.." the younger of the two whispered, "This is totally unbelievable.. We both women and-" suddenly a realization hit her face hard, "Did you cheat on me, Son Sungah?!"

"What?!" the latter twitched, "How could you thinking like that! You know that i really into you, Kyungri!"

Kyungri knew that too, she just too confused to think other ing reasons for all of this s. Thus, she sighed heavily and looked straight into her lover's dark orbs.

"So.." she cleared once, "Let's just say that god playing a game with us now.. What do you want to do? Abortion? That will be good since it's still early.."

Sungah's expression darkened, "That's murder, Kyungri. And this is yours, nevertheless.."

"... Mine?"

"Yes, yours," the older smiled sadly. "Though we didn't want, but it here now. Inside me. Don't care how unbelievable this thing could be happened, i love this baby already, Kyungri.."

The brown haired woman averted her eyes to the window and stared at the cloudy sky above. Various thought were running inside her chaotic mind.

"... This is really crazy," she muttered. "I don't know what to do.."

Sungah couldn't help but felt hurt and a bit disappointed with her beloved woman reaction.

 

 

* 12.58 p.m

 

Kyungri strolled along the street alone, tried to clear out her mind. She didn't care with the bright sunshine and kept walking without any particular destination.

 

I just twenty three and i'll be having a child soon..

 

She kicked a little stone with the tip of her sneaker before sat on the first vacant bench she saw in the park. Kids were running around in the playground, laughed and screamed happily.

 

Kids are noisy and i never like any of them. But.. What with this excited feeling in my chest? Did i actually happy with all of this crappy ?

 

Kyungri threw her head and shut her eyes tightly. After spent twenty minutes straight there, finally the young woman decided to going back to her apartment.

 

First thing she saw once she stepped into the entrance door was Sungah who sat on the couch with unreadable face.

"Sungah?" she quickly kicked her sneakers off and approached her lover, "I thought you still sleeping. What are you doing here?"

"I woken up and couldn't find you anywhere.. I'm afraid, you know?"

Kyungri raised her one brow, "What? What are you afraid for? You used to be alone at home whenever i'm out for work, remember?"

Sungah lowered her gaze as she answered with her cracked voice, "... I thought you left me.."

"Silly girl," Kyungri chuckled. "Even that thought never once crossed my mind."

 

* 17.32 p.m.

 

Kyungri was in the bathroom when Sungah heard their doorbell ringing from the bedroom. She quickly dashed out to the front door and opened it, just to found their seven best friends were standing on the doorway with happy faces.

"Woah, girls," Sungah's eyes widened and let them come inside. "What are you guys doing here?"

Hyuna, Sera, Eunji, and Erin plopped their butts on the couch when Minha, Hyemi, and Sam immediately ran to the kitchen for emptying the fridge without any permission. They'd always play there every weekend and it felt like their second home. Thus, permission from the house owners seemed unnecessary.

"Kyungri said that you're sick this morning," Eunji smiled. "How do you feel now?"

"I--" Sungah was about to open when they heard familiar bloody shout echoed in the kitchen, followed by harried thieves rushed back to the living room with ice creams on their hands.

"YOU THREE MUST ASK ME FIRST BEFORE OPEN MY FRIDGE!!"

Minha shouted back, "You're so meanie, Unnie!!"

"Yeah!! Kyungri-unnie is so mean!!" Sam followed.

"YOU'RE EVEN OLDER THAN ME, LEE HYUNJU!!"

The second youngest of them just pouted and snuggled into Sera's shoulder while opened the ice cream wrapper. No long after, Kyungri appeared just with a bathrobe.

"Next time i'll make sure that my fridge have a finger print sensor security.."

"That's too much," Hyuna laughed and rubbed Minha's head softly. "Have you take Sungah to the doctor?"

The seven girls face turned serious as they waiting for the two explanation. Kyungri and Sungah glanced at each other, tried to discussing through their eyes. After a few seconds, Kyungri nodded and face the curious women.

"Girls," she started. "... Me and Sungah.. Have this one important thing to tell to you.."

Erin suddenly voiced out, "You guys broke up?"

"What the hell, no!!" Kyungri barked and massage her aching temple. Why did her friends loved to say such bad things to her relationship with Sungah?

"This is more like.. I don't know, a happy news?"

That time, Minha spoke out, "Sungah-unnie finally get tired of you?"

Kyungri gritted her teeth. Stabbing these people with butcher knife sounded like a good time for her. Why the hell she could be friend with them in the very first place?

"No, Minha, that would never happen.." Sungah helped her whipped lover. "Actually.. I.. I'm pregnant. That's it. We'll have a baby soon."

The seven girls face went blank as they stared without blink at the two women before them.

Kyungri sighed softly, "I knew that's unbelievable, but it really happened.."

"... For real?" Sera asked hesitantly, "I mean.. That's REALLY Kyungri's child?"

Sungah nodded, "Yes. You guys know that i love her too much and i would never cheat on her."

Hyuna gulped hard, "... How come?"

"I don't know either.." Kyungri groaned helplessly, "She just showing the sign of pregnancy this morning which i thought she was sick. And just like that, we had tried ten test packs and all of them said positive."

Sam cleared and sat up straight, "You mean.. There's Little Kyungri or something which will be growing up as Little Kyungri inside Sungah's tummy?"

"Y-yes.."

"Oh no!!" horror was written all over Hyuna's face, "I hope it'll be more like Little Sungah than Little Kyungri. I couldn't imagine if there are double Kyungri someday.."

Again, Sungah and Kyungri glanced at each other while the seven women debated about which one better, Little Kyungri or Little Sungah.

"Err, guys?" Kyungri called, "Are you guys okay with this... Unexpectedly big news?"

"Are we okay?" Eunji chuckled, "We're more than okay because..."

"WE WILL BECOME AUNTIES!! YEAH!!"

"It must be difficult at first, but we will help you, guys.." the oldest got up from her seat and hugged the two tightly, "Congratulation, god gave you the best gift ever, Kyungri.."

 

Thus, Kyungri finally understood why God made her become friend with these weird people. And she felt grateful with that.

 

**

 

Later that night, Sungah had fallen asleep in her arms, but she still couldn't close her eyes. She stared at the night sky through the wide glass window, admiring the beautiful stars above. Kyungri was not really into those romantic thingy, but that day, she felt so different, like something had happened and changed her very self. Slowly, her gaze drifted to Sungah flat tummy.

 

Little Kyungri..

 

Sam's word kept replaying in her head and whenever she tried to spoke it through her lips, her chest started pounding in excitement.

 

Little Kyungri.. A part of me..

 

Smile formed on her lips as she closed her eyes and deprived to sleep.

 

My children..

 

 

* At SeMi's place

 

The couple just finished their late dinner and Sera was washing the dishes when Hyemi standing in front of the window, seemed spacing out. The older one noticed that and she quickly finishing her chores. After dried her hands with a towel, she sneaked behind the young woman and circled an arm around her slim waist gently.

"What's on your mind, Yeobo?"

Hyemi smiled softly while caressed her lover's hand, "Just.. praying.."

"What is that?"

"I hope that.." she leaned her head on Sera's shoulder and whispered, "That god want to give me same gift like He gave for Sungah-unnie.."

Sera sighed lightly, "... I'm hoping the same thing too.. I feel a bit envy with Kyungri.."

 

 

* At SamRin place

 

On the bed, Sam was staring blankly at the ceilings and didn't notice that her wife already lied down next to her.

"Yah," Erin called softly. "What are you thinking about?"

Sam chuckled a little before answered, "What if we get one or two Little Lee someday?"

The younger one hugged her lover tightly and closed her eyes, "Later, when we're ready, Unnie.."

"Are we not ready yet? We both have steady financial source and-"

"I'm not talking about money," Erin pointed out. "It's about our psychology."

"Hey," Sam pouted. "We're older than Kyungri and Sungah!"

"Seriously, Unnie.." finally, Erin opened her eyes again and laughed, "Even Hyemi is act more mature than you! I couldn't imagine if you have an ice cream fight with our Little Lee, kekeke~"

"That's impossible! I'll act mature around my kids, i promise!"

"Okay okay, i believe in you, Unnie.."

The both giggled and tightened their embrace on each other.

"But.. You do want to have a family with me, right?" Sam questioned while stared right into her lover's sleepy brown eyes.

Erin nodded sincerely, "That's my aim for living, Unnie.."

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Okay, tell me how do you think xD

Please forgive any mistakes~