Kyungri vs Mr. Son / 4 [ The Flashback / Final ]

Is This For Real?

 

 

First date became second date.

 

Second date moved to the third date.

 

After their third date, Kyungri and Sungah were always meets up every Sunday, without any weeks of absences.

 

Even sometimes Kyungri would show up in Sungah's work place, pick up the older just to take her to get some dinner then send her back home.

 

She also texted Sungah every day, reminding the Fiji girl for take care of herself with her very own way.

 

Like that day, Sungah was about to walk out from her apartment when suddenly her phone vibrated. One new message and she already knew that it was from Kyungri. All smiled by herself, she unlocked the screen and opened the message.

 

 

[ From : KyungKyung

Don't forget to eat. Or you will die. ]

 

 

Actually... That was really creepy, a scary way for reminding someone. But Sungah seemed didn't mind though, she still looked happy and showed it to Sera or Hyuna while grinning like a fool.

 

Another time, there was a message from Kyungri which typed like this :

 

[ From : KyungKyung

Actually i was planning on pick you up, but i can't. Go back to your apartment once your work is done and don't go anywhere else. If i found that you disobey me, i'm going to choke your neck. I'll kill you. ]

 

 

No emoticon, no hint that she was just kidding.

 

Sungah giggled like crazy when she read the message and that caught those curious maknaes -who always come to the cafe after their school- attention. They snatched Sungah's phone away and read that, expecting some lovey-dovey words. But, instead of squealing or something, Hyemi threw the Fiji girl's phone away and pulled her own, dialed her lover's number and immediately screaming in panic once she heard Sera's voice,

"Unnie!! Kyungri-unnie is going to kill Sungah-unnie!! We need help!!"

Minha added the dramatic feel, "NOOO!! KYUNGRI-UNNIE IS GOING TO BE MURDERER!!"

 

In the office, Sera just turned her head and stared at Kyungri who busy scribbled down something on her note, listening to the maknaes shout and scream nonchalantly.

"Kyungri?"

"What?"

"Are you going to kill Sungah?"

The brunette looked up and made a face, "Yes. Problem?"

Sera shrugged, "No. Kill her carefully, make sure that she won't die when you kill her."

 

And Kyungri just could stared blankly at her beloved friend-yet-sister.

 

Back to Sungah, she would just smiling like an idiot when got such message from her oh-so-sweet Kyungri, and keep smiling until hours later.

 

Yes, love really makes people go crazy.

 

Anyway, five months had passed since their first date and they became unofficial couple.

 

Unoffical, because none of them had say that three words.

 

They did love each other, but Sungah just too shy and Kyungri... She was not used for that kind of things.

 

At first, Kyungri thought they'd be okay without those words escaping as long as Sungah knew how her feeling.

 

But...

 

Destiny said another word.

 

- -

 

That Friday night, the girls were gathering in Sungah's place, just sitting on the couch while watching random shows in tv. Hyuna brought ice creams, Sem and Erin made a box of cookies, Sera bought candies, Eunji, Hyemi, and Minha seemed like in a race for eating all of them. Sungah and Kyungri were sitting side by side on the floor, felt totally awkward since they didn't know what to do in front of the girls.

"Aww, that's really stupid.." Hyuna commented to the drama which played on the tv, "That guy should chase after that girl though.."

Erin nodded while nibbling on her cookies, "Right, all he need was just say those three words.."

"What?" conversation between the oldest and her lover caught Sem's attention, "What is this drama's story about?"

"It was about a man who falling in love with a girl. They loves each other, but he was too coward to confess to that girl until suddenly that girl's father showed up and dragged her back to their country.." Eunji shrugged and her candy, "All the girl's need was 'i love you' from the man, but until the last time before the plane take off, the man still couldn't say it. So yeah.. The girls was gone and the man was regretting himself for being a retard.."

The maknaes blinked, already forgetting about their foods as the youngest asked, "Then.. What happened to them?"

Eunji continued, "Finally he decided to follow the girl to her country.. But when he arrived there, he heard that she and her father were died in a plane crash.."

"Noo.." Hyemi sobbed, "That's really sad.."

"What if--"

Minha's word cut because suddenly they heard a loud bam, followed by impatient knocks from the entrance door.

Sem wrinkled her nose and looked at surprised Sungah, "Do you have a Viking neighbors here?"

"I.. I didn't know.." she bit her lower lip as she got up and walked toward the door with Kyungri in tow.

Before she could reach for door knob, a thunderous roar echoed from outside.

"SON SUNGAH!! OPEN THIS ING DOOR!!"

 

A man's voice.

 

"T-that's my father's voice.." Sungah gasped as the rest of her friends frozen. With her trembled hand, finally she managed to twist it open.

"SUNGAH!!" he shouted once the wooden door creaked open. He slammed it until opened wider and grabbed his daughter's hand, "SUNGAH!! HOW COULD YOU LEAVING YOUR PARENTS LIKE THIS!!"

Sungah struggled to release herself from her father's grip, "I don't want to come back there!!"

"You must!!" then he looked around the room, found eight girls with surprised expression before turned back to Sungah, "So they are your dyke friends, huh?! You wanted to live your life like them?! They are people with no life and money!!"

 

Hyuna immediately jumped off of her seat when heard that and shouted, "Yah!! I'm a manager, they're my co-workers, and these two are brilliant students!! We have life and also money!!"

 

The old man just made a face and went back to his daughter, "Get your things. Now. You will go back with me to Fiji tomorrow morning!!"

"NO!!"

"Then i'll get your things!!"

The furious Mr. Son stormed into the house and walked toward the only bedroom there. He just grabbed Sungah's jacket which hanging on the chair then went back to the living room.

The girls were very shock until they just could stunned there, watching the whole drama with jaw slightly hung open.

 

As for Kyungri, she was standing on the same place, wondering what should her do.

 

"Let's go, Sungah!!" he tightened his grip on Sungah's wrist as he dragged her closer to the front door, "Biddy-byes to your gay friends!! You are not one of them and you will MARRY A MAN!, THE ONE WHICH I'D CHOSE FOR YOU!"

"NO, FATHER!!" the desperate young woman shouted into the top of her lungs, "I DON'T WANT TO MARRY A MAN, I LOVES SOMEONE ELSE!!"

Mr. Son cocked his eyes, "Who is he?"

"... It's a she.." Sungah looked at the frozen Kyungri, "I love her.."

The old man scanned Kyungri from head to toe before spat on the floor, "What the , i'll not let you loving another woman, especially this dyke!! She just wanted to get into your pants!"

"No! Kyungri loves me, father!!" Sungah cried as she gazed at the younger girl, "Please, Kyungri.. Please say that you love me.."

 

That time, Kyungri felt like she was losing her tongue. She really wanted to say it, she wanted to shout it out loud so everyone in the whole universe could hear that she love Sungah.

But she just couldn't.

 

"I.. I.." she looked away, "... I don't.. Know.."

Sungah's heart felt like shattered into pieces when heard that sentences blurt from her beloved woman's lips.

Mr. Son smirked in victory, "See? She's just a . Let's go, Sungah!!"

Without struggling anymore, Sungah followed her father after threw a bitter smile for her Kyungri.

"... Thanks, Kyungri.."

 

With that, she left.

 

Kyungri's face went pale as her lifeless body fell down on the floor.

 

What the was she doing?

 

Since when she became a retard, a ing coward like that?

 

The rest of the girls glanced at each other as Sera stood up and approached the brunette.

"Well, Kyungri.." she spoke up, "You are really make me disappointed. You just need to say what you feel for Sungah and you couldn't do that!!"

Kyungri just remained silent, her eyes staring at nothing.

"And now Sungah is gone!! Is this what you want, huh?! Or actually you don't love her?"

"I do.." Kyungri sobbed, thing which she never done before, "I do love her, Unnie.."

Even though she was surprised as well as the other for watching KYUNGRI sobbing, Sera managed to keep her stern face and continued her 'lecture', "Then why the hell you didn't tell her that, you coward?! All you need just to be honest and still you can't do that!!"

Suddenly Kyungri looked up and reached for Sera's hand, tears on her face. "Please help me, Unnie!! Please help me to get her back.. I don't want to lose her, Unnie.. Please.."

 

The eight girs were gasped.

Their ears were not hear it wrong, right? Was it true that Kyungri just begging for some help?

 

Sera turned to the group, "... What should we do, guys?"

Hyuna looked at Eunji, Eunji looked at Hyemi, Hyemi looked Minha, Minha looked at Erin, and Erin looked at Sem.

The last girl rolled her eyes, "Then at who i should look?"

"Wait!!" suddenly Eunji squealed, "Don't you guys remember?! This time is similar with story from drama earlier!!"

Sem's eyes widened, "Heck, it's similar!! Sera, this is an emergency! if this really going to be same, then a plane crash would be happens!!"

"What?!" The Canadian gaped, "How could that be? That's illogical!"

The oldest of the group rolled her eyes, "Forget about that drama! We should come up with a plan so that Kyungri The Coward could confess to Sungah right in time!"

 

Thus, the girls immediately looked down, thinking.

After a few seconds, Sem looked up with very bright expression and creepy smile formed on her lips.

"Hahaha, I HAVE AN IDEA!!"

 

The others couldn't help but shivered. Sem must be had some in her mind, again.

 

"W-what is that, Unnie?" Erin braved herself for questioning her lover.

"Kekeke~ First, let's change our out fit, girls!! Fly to SemRin's hoouuuse~"

With that, she grabbed Erin's hand and dashed out from Sungah's house, followed by the other four excited girls.

 

Kyungri bit her lower lip, "What about this place?"

"Don't worry," Sera smiled softly as she helped Kyungri to stand up. "The key is still hanging on the key hole."

So, Kyungri quickly turned off the tv and all of the lights, then rushed outside to joined with her group.

 

 

* 22.38 P.M. / SemRin's residence / living room

 

"From where did you get these kinds of secret agent outfits, Hyunjoo?" Hyuna awed at a pile of y black clothes.

Sem shrugged, "Years ago. Actually i really wanted to play some spy-ing game with you guys, but we never have a time.."

 

Sera, Hyuna, and Eunji : Thanks god that we never have a time..

 

"Then.." Kyungri scratched her neck as she eyed a pair of black leather shorts and black y leather jacket, "Should we jump into these clothes?"

"Of course!!" Sem squealed happily, "So we could get the feel!"

Sera shook her head, "No, Hyunjoo.. This is not a game." then she turned to the duo maknaes, "Hyemi, Minha, you guys shouldn't..."

Her voice trailed off when she found her girlfriend and the maknaes already stripped out from their clothes and squealing over the 'uniform'.

"OMG this is so cool! Right, Hyemi?!" Minha giggled as she put into the short, "I feels so y~"

"Yes! It's so y~ I'm a Miss Agent! Aah~ Aah~ Tonight i'm gonna be so bad~"

 

Sera just could face-palmed.

 

In short, finally the eight girls changed into the uniform and now they were circling on the floor, discussing about Mr. Son's hotel.

Eunji tapped her chin, "Where is he now? There are million hotels scattered around here and he could be somewhere!"

"Call some of them and ask if there's a guy named Mr. Son?" Sera suggested.

"Yes, and the amount of people with surname Son are much bigger than amount of hotel in Seoul," Kyungri scoffed.

"Hmm.. Maybe we could check to the airport, ask about the first flight to Fiji tomorrow morning and ask if there's someone with name Mr. Son who ordered two tickets! Then we could counting the time between his way from hotel to airport and--"

"Cut it there, Hyunjoo-unnie.." Eunji wrinkled her nose, "That's too complicated and to difficult.."

Sem pouted, "I just wanted to suggest something.."

Before the elders could say something, Hyemi and Minha who busy with a magazine since minutes ago suddenly raised their hands.

"We think.. We think we knew where he is.." Minha's eyes still glued at the paper.

"Yes.." Hyemi nodded, "Look at this.."

The older girls immediately moved to look at the magazine. It was a hotel advertisement.

 

 

YOU ARE COME FROM FIJI? THEN COME TO OUR HOTEL AND GET DISCOUNT UP TO 50%!! WITH US, YOU'LL FEEL LIKE IN YOUR OWN HOME~ FEEL THE SERENITY AND OUR HEAVENLY SERVICE!

JUST FOR YOU WHO COME FROM FIJI!!

YES, FIJI!

GET MORE DISCOUNTS IF YOU COME WITH YOU DAUGHTER!

WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU, FIJI PEOPLE! [ FIIIJIII HOTEL ]

 

 

"What the ," Sem held her breath. "I didn't know that this kind of hotel is really exist.."

Sera and Hyuna nodded in unison, "Me neither.."

 

 

* 00.08 A.M. / Fiiijii Hotel's parking lot

 

"Hmm, the receptionists are boys.." Erin mumbled while gazing through her binocular.

"Good, so this is the plan," Sem smirked and looked at her friend in the backseat. "Hyuna and Sera, you two ask whether there was a guy named Mr. Son just came here with his daughter. If the answer is positive, give us an 'OK' with your thumbs, text me his room's number, and distract those boys when we tried to sneak inside. Understand?"

"No!" Minha barked, "Why you guys always using my Moonie for her beauty and body?! She's just mine!"

"Aww, it's okay, sweety.." Hyuna kissed her young lover's cheek, "It's for our Kyungri.."

The maknae seemed like want to cry, "But.. Moonie.."

The tallest girl crossed her arms, "I'll buy you ice cream later. Deal?"

"Deal!"

Eunji chuckled, "Well, Unnie.. Minha's love for you just like her love for ice cream.."

"Okay, back to our plan!" Sem clapped her hands, acted as if she was the real leader for such war, "Sergeant Hyuna and Sera! Are you guys ready?!"

"Sir yes sir!!"

"Then go!! We don't have much time!"

With that, Sera and Hyuna jumped out from the car and headed straight into the hotel's lobby.

 

* 00.37 A.M / Fiiijiii Hotel / Hallway

 

After got the 'OK' sign from Hyuna and the room's number from Sera, the girls which left in the car immediately barged out and walked rather casually. They passed the boys in receptionist who too distracted with Hyuna and Sera's fake seductiveness.

Hyemi, Eunji, and Kyungri ped their jacket, revealed their body just in tight tank top when Minha, Sem, and Erin just showed their clevages.

Uhh, that was enough to make people shut their mouth and didn't questioning why these girls wearing same black leather jacket.

"Room 249, 15th floor.." Sem whispered carefully, replied with nods by her fellow members.

Silently, the six girls crept into an empty elevator and Eunji pushed the '15' button.

"Well, Kyungri.. Are you ready?" Sem asked when they reached the 13th floor.

"Yes, i'm ready!"

 

* 00.59 A.M. / Fiiijiii Hotel / Room 249

 

They were put Minha's innocent smile before the door as the rest of them hiding behind the wall.

"Excuse mee~" maknae knocked the door.

There was a sleepy answer from inside, a man's voice. Good thing.

"Who's that?"

Minha restrained her laugh as she replied, "Room service, sir~"

"We didn't ask for room service!" he barked harshly, make Minha jolted back in surprise. She looked at her unnies, just to found the olders giving her fist pumps.

She gulped and tried again, "But this is special, Sir! A surprise from our manager, for our Fiji customers!"

"Is that so?" the voice inside softened a bit, "Wait a moment miss!"

Heard that, Sem and Eunji quickly preparing their position.

The door creaked open, "So, what is tha--"

"Hiyaah!!" Sem pulled out all of her strength and punched the man's face.

 

*bam*

 

"Argh!!"

"Eunji! Now!!"

Eunji took out her handkerchief which already soaked with anesthesia drug and covered Mr. Son's nose with that until he went unconscious.

"Kyungri! Quick gets Sungah!" Sem hissed and looked at Erin, "Wifey, help Kyungri! We'll take care of this cow!"

Without say another word, Kyungri barged in and saw her Sungah was sitting on the bed with terror written all over her face.

"Sungah!!"

"Kyu-Kyungri?!" she stuttered, "W-what are you guys doing here?"

Kyungri walked closer, "Steal you from your father.. Please come with me, Sungah.."

"... No.." the older girl shook her head, "You.. You don't love me.. Why should i come with you?"

"I.. I.."

Once again, Kyungri lost her tongue.

"Oh come on, Kyungri!!" Erin was getting impatient, "Just say it!"

Kyungri looked over her friends face. Even the team who supposed to 'handle the cow' was stopped from their work for move the old man to the couch and just staring at Kyungri with expecting eyes.

 

Sighed heavily, Kyungri grabbed Sungah's collar and instead of say those three words, she smashed their lips together, kissed her hard.

The Fiji girl's eyes widened with the sudden kiss and her heart skipped lots of beats.

"... Kyungri.."

"That was my first kiss," Kyungri whispered. "If i'm giving that for you, so what do you think about my feeling for you, Dumb head?"

"You.. You love me?" Sungah asked doubtfully.

The brunette rolled her eyes, "Exactly."

At first, Sungah's face went blank. But slowly a smile formed on her face as she threw herself into Kyungri's embrace, hug the younger girl's as tight as she could.

"I love you too, Kyungri.."

"Save it for tomorrow," she chuckled.

"Huh?"

"What time your flight this morning?" Kyungri pulled out from the hug and caressed the older's face.

"Around six?"

Kyungri turned to Sem who immediately threw an 'OK' sign with her thumb.

"Listen, Sungah. Take care of your father.. Act as if you don't know anything, act as if you still want to go with him to Fiji. But wait, you want to stay here with Kyungri, right?" Erin asked.

Sungah just grinned happily while hugging Kyungri's arm.

"Good. We will pick you up there. Understand?"

"But i thought.." she gazed at Kyungri, "I thought you wanted to take me tonight.."

"No, plan had changed," Erin giggled. "Besides, it'll be more fun if we give him some drama later, kekeke~"

"Okay," Kyungri smiled softly. "See you five hours again, Sungah.."

 

With that, they took their leave from that hotel.

 

* 06.03 A.M. / In The Airport

 

"I still don't have any idea why i could sleeping on the couch and got this bruise on my nose.." Mr. Son growled as he rubbed his aching nose.

Sungah just shook her head innocently, "I don't know too.." then she turned her face again toward the entrance door direction, waiting for her Kyungri to show up.

"Where are you looking at?" her father suddenly asked, "Are you waiting for that , Sungah?! She didn't love you! Just a MAN who could love you perfectly! My daughter is not a les--"

"SUNGAAAH!!"

That was Kyungri's voice and very loud until people there turned their heard, searching for the voice's source. From a far, Kyungri could be seen running toward her direction, other girls in tow.

"SUNGAH! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME, SUNGAH!!"

Now, people already stopped on their track, knowing that an airport drama would be hold in any second.

 

Huh? So this is what they said with drama? Ahh! I understand!

 

After got what the girls meant with 'drama', Sungah immediately jumped off of her seat, "KYUNGRI!!"

She was about run to her lover when suddenly her father blocked her way.

"DON'T YOU EVEN THINK TO GO TO THAT , SUNGAH!!"

"NO!!" she hit her father's shoulder, "LET ME BE WITH KYUNGRI, FATHER!! I LOVE HER!!"

 

Kyungri was getting closer, "SUNGAH!! I'M REALLY SORRY, PLEASE DON'T GO TO FIJI!! SUNGAH, PLEASE!!"

 

Mr. Son shouted to Kyungri, "DON'T YOU EVER DARE FOR DREAMING TO GET MY DAUGHTER YOU !!"

 

Just then, the Fiji Airlines called for the passenger to come into the plane.

 

"Let's go, Sungah!"

"No!! I don't want too!! I want to stay here with Kyungri!!" she managed to snatch her hand away from her father.

"She doesn't love you!!"

Sungah turned to Kyungri who just separated ten meters away from her spot, "Kyungri.. You love me, right?"

Kyungri smirked to The Old Son, "What kind of prove you wanted me to show you?"

Mr. Son accepted the challenge, "Since you are just a dyke who still in the closet, you won't dare to kiss my daughter and--"

Without waiting for his full sentences, Kyungri walked closer and pulled Sungah into her embrace, then kissed older girl's lips passionately in front of the people there. She even deepened the kiss when they started cheering for them.

"Sungah! NO!!" he yanked Sungah's body away from Kyungri, "This is nonsense!! You still go back home with me!!"

Suddenly, a young woman with petite figure shouted from the corner, "You are really unfair, Sir! You were the one who challenged her and now you break your own word! You are not a good father!!"

Provoked by that woman's argument, people there began yelling at the poor Mr. Son. Most of them were in Kyungri's side.

"But my daughter is not a dyke!!" he desperately insisted, "She will marry a man! A MAN AND NOT A--"

Losing her temper, the furious Sem walked hastily toward the old man and...

 

*bam*

 

"YOU TALK TOO MUCH, SIR!!"

The young brunette also spat on his face, “Eat that, Mr. Son.”

 

But he was already unconscious as blood flowing down from his nose before he could give his payback for Sem and Kyungri.

 

"He got two punches from Sem just in one morning," Eunji laughed before turned to the young woman earlier. "Anyway, thank you so much, Yewon-ah.."

Yewon just winked, "Easy thing, we're co-worker, aren't we?"

 

 

* 06.19 A.M. / Airport

 

"I'm so sorry that we're late, sir.." Sem smiled at the gate's officer while gestured at the unconscious man in her shoulder, "My.. My father was drank too much sleeping pills and he couldn't wake up until now.."

The middle-aged man furrowed his eyebrows, "But why his nose bleeding?"

Sem let out a girlish giggle, "Ah, he have a bad sleeping behavior.. He just accidentally banging her face against the wall and yeah i don't have time to clean it up.."

"Okay," he nodded. "Please come inside, Miss.."

 

So, Sem quickly dashed into the plane, put Sungah's father in her seat, then jumped out from it just right in time.

And she kept laughing on her way back to their friends. That man must be really surprised for being in that plane all alone and bleeding nose.

 

 

* 08.25 A.M / Sungah's Apartement

 

The two girls were sitting on the bed, just staring at each other silently. The other girls were outside, doing whatever they want.

"So.." Sungah cleared , "Are we.. Are we.. Official now?"

Kyungri just looked away and shrugged nonchalantly.

"You know what? You such pain in the ," she smiled softly. "I love you, Kyungri."

"I know."

"Can you.. Can you please say it, Kyungri?"

The younger hesitated for a while, but finally she took a deep breath and opened , "... I love you too, Sungah.."

Sungah chuckled, "Was it that hard?"

She rolled her eyes then pushed Sungah's body to lying down on the bed, "I'm a kind of person who found it easier to show my feeling by action, not words."

"Really?" the black haired girl traced Kyungri's face with the tip of her fingers seductively, "So what kind of action you will show me now?"

"What about--"

 

Loud bams in the door interrupted her words, followed by Sera's voice.

"No when your guests are still here, you lovebirds!!"

 

Kyungri groaned when Sungah just laughed heartily.

 

"Anyway, Sungah.." the brunette got up from the bed, "What if you moving out with me? This place is too small."

 

Hyuna's voice echoed from outside, "Kyungri just want to see you everyday, Sungah!!"

 

Kyungri kicked the door with much passion.

 

"So, what do you think?"

"... That means.. I live with you, Kyungri?"

"Yes. And you should stop from your job.." the brunette crossed her arms, "I have enough money."

Sungah shook her head, "I'll move with you, but to stop from my job and... Don't you think that's too much?"

"No."

"But-"

"Listen, Sungah.." Kyungri caressed the latter's cheek, "I want to take care of you. I knew that wasn't my last meeting with your father. I'll show him that i'm worthy to be with you and--"

 

Sem's voice roared from outside that time, "CHEESY KYUNGRI IS CHEESY GUYS!!"

 

Thus, Kyungri just could slam her head against the wall.

Sungah giggled at her desperate new lover and hugged her tightly, "Okay, Kyungri.. I'll do what you want.."

"That's my good girl.." chuckled softly, Kyungri returned the hug and whispered, "... I love you, Sungah.. Since now, you are mine and just mine.. I hope--"

 

A group's voice could be heard,

"WE LOVE YOU TOO, KYUNGRI!!"

 

"CAN YOU GUYS BY ANY CHANCE, JUST SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH UP?!"

 

Sungah just laughed, felt really grateful with her new family.

Deep inside her heart she knew, life was going to be really great.

 

 

 

 

And yeah, it's really great, isn't it?

A year since that day, they'd got a baby! LOL

 

Leave me some love and comments guys~

Please forgive everything xD