Kyungri vs Mr. Son / 1

Is This For Real?

Sixty days had passed since those chaotic surprising days and that meant Sungah's pregnancy already stepped into the 4th month. It was also mean, more problems to bear with. Especially with the older woman's uncontrollable appetite and mood swing, Kyungri was so whipped.

That Sunday morning, Kyungri just lied down on the carpeted floor, totally tired from drove around Seoul and searching for roasted chicken last midnight. She didn't know why, but suddenly Sungah became the biggest fan of roasted chicken and she often asking for that food in the extreme times; very late midnight. Kyungri sighed heavily while squint her eyes, tried for relaxing her mind.

"Kyungri," suddenly Sungah's voice echoed from the other side of the room. "Don't you think that i become fatter?"

The latter opened her eyes lazily, found Sungah standing in front of the large mirror with hips on her waist. Yeah, that woman really became fatter and her pregnant figure easily could be notice.

"Yes," she mumbled. "You eat like godzilla, that's why."

Sungah pouted after heard Kyungri heartless answer, "You are so mean, Kyungri! I don't want to eat that much, but i'm feeding our baby too, you know.."

Kyungri closed her tired eyes again and just nodded as her reply. She didn't have any strength left to speak or do something except lying down anymore. The Fiji woman chuckled softly at Kyungri's reflection on the mirror then turned her body to approach her lover. She kneeled down next to the lifeless girl and caressed her cheeks.

"Jagiya," she called sweetly. "Thanks.."

"Hng.."

"For always protecting us.. And always stay by my side.. I love you, Kyungri.."

The younger woman yawned as she flipped her body until lying flat on her stomach and answered nonchalantly, "Stupid. You know that i will always protecting you, no matter what happen."

Sungah smiled lovingly while stared at Kyungri's brown hair, feel so contented and loved. She was about lay down next to her beloved woman when suddenly they heard the doorbell ringing from the front door.

"Who's that?" Kyungri questioned as she got up from the floor, "Girls are not coming today, right?"

Sungah bit her lower lip, tried to remember their friends schedule for that day. Sera and Hyemi were out for their date, Hyuna and Minha went to the swimming pool, Sam and Erin have that day as cleaning day, and Eunji hang out with some old friends.

"No," she shook her head and following Kyungri who already headed to the entrance door. "Maybe a paper boy wanted to take the bills?"

"Maybe."

Sungah sticking close to Kyungri's back as the younger woman reached the door knob and twisted it open.

"Good mor-"

"SUNGAH!!"

The couple gasped in surprise when they found a familiar middle-aged man was standing on the doorway while holding a big bag in his right hand.

"SUNGAH!!" that man stormed inside, harshly pushed Kyungri aside and pulled the stunned Sungah into his embrace, "Oh my god, Sungah! Why are you never come home?!"

"Appa!" finally, Sungah could regain her consciousness and pulled out from her father deadly hug, scooted back to Kyungri's side, "What are you doing here?!"

The old man shot a sharp glare toward Kyungri who just remained a blank face and yanked Sungah away from her, "To get you back from this !"

Sungah snatched her hand away from her father and hugged Kyungri tightly, "I will NOT going back anywhere with YOU!"

"YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU--"

That time, finally Kyungri decided that she needed to speak up. She circled an arm around Sungah's shoulders and glared back at the old man.

"Well, Mr. Son.." her eyes never leave the latter's, "Long time no see, huh?"

The so called Mr. Son hissed back, "Yes, if could remember it right, last time we met you were spat on my face.."

"And if i could remember it right, last time we met you were crying like a baby when Sungah chose me over you!"

"NO!!" the desperate old man grabbed Sungah's hand again, "Let's go back to Fiji, okay baby? This won't make you happy! You should marry with a man and--"

"SCRAM, FATHER!! I DON'T TO WANT MARRY A MAN!!" Sungah shouted into the top of her lungs, "AND I WILL NEVER GOING BACK TO FIJI EVEN ONCE IF YOU NOT ACCEPT KYUNGRI AS MY LOVER!!"

"BUT SHE IS A WOMAN, SUNGAH!!"

"SO WHAT?! I CAN'T LOVE A WOMAN?!"

Kyungri just kept silent, wondering if their baby could hear all of these inappropriate conversations. Then suddenly she got an idea to shut that old man ing mouth. Before The Old Son could answer his daughter, she back-hugged the furious Sungah and rubbed her tummy.

"Calm down, Sungah.." she whispered, but she made sure that he could hear what she said, "Don't put yourself in high-temper like this.. That won't be good for the baby.."

"B-baby?!" Mr. Son's eyes widened, "What the are you talking about?!"

"Oops, i'm sorry, sweetie.." Sungah calmed down within a minute and a smile appeared on her face as she intertwined her fingers with Kyungri's, "Thanks for remind me, Kyungri.."

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!" the man waved his hands frantically, tried to stop the couple from continuing their lovey-dovey time, "WHAT BABY?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!"

Kyungri threw her mocking face, "Baby, our baby."

He eyed Sungah with unbelievable look, "Are you pregnant?!"

Sungah also threw her mocking face. Double mocking faces.

"Yes. I. Am. Pregnant," she smirked. "Kyungri's child."

"WHAT?!" he gazed at his daughter's body and noticed that weird figure, "THAT'S CRAZY!!"

The poor old man seemed like want to burst out another shout, but then he was fainted, fell on the floor.

 

 

***

 

Kyungri and Sungah stood silently while watching Mr. Son drinking his water on the bed. Once he emptied the glass, he put it back on the desk then glared at Sungah.

"... Who did that to you?"

Sungah rolled her eyes, "I've told you, this is Kyungri's baby!"

"And do you think i ing believe that?!" he snapped out, "Tell me the truth!"

"... That's the truth, Mr. Son.." Kyungri calmly stated, something which surprised herself considering that she was the one who have the shortest temper there, "This is mine, i'll take all of the responsibility of it."

"BUT YOUARE A WOMAN!!"

"Try to shouts all the way again," Sungah bent down and hissed angrily right on her father's face. "And if you faint again, you will find yourself lying down on the street."

The man eyed his usually lovely daughter with shock expression. Then he looked at Kyungri with evident anger, "You'd changed my lovely girl like this!!"

Both of the women sighed desperately.

"And tell me Sungah, who's the father of this ing unwanted baby?!"

The youngest woman immediately grabbed the old man collar harshly once she heard that curse addressed to her unborn child.

"Don't you dare to speak like that about MY soon-to-be-child, Mr. Son!"

"... You act like this for real?" Mr. Son gulped, then turned to look at his daughter, "Is this for real, Sungah? H-how come?"

"We don't know either, Appa.." finally, Sungah loosened a bit and sat down on the edge of the bed, "We just found out three months ago, when it was already two months old.. I never cheat on Kyungri, she's my world and everything, Appa.. Maybe.. Maybe God just give us a miracle, so you can accept our relationship?"

"This is unbelievable.." he shook his head, "Y-you're too young and.. And this.. Aish.."

Kyungri kneeled down and took Sungah's father's hand on her, "Like i said before, this is my responsibility. I'll take a very good care of your daughter, i promise.. Just.. Please, accept me as Sungah's lover, Mr. Son.."

Sungah was gaped as she watching her hard-headed Kyungri knelt down and spoke softly like that. She blinked a few times, couldn't say anything.

"Do you think i will accept you just like that?" the man smirked, then glanced toward his bag which sprawled on the floor, "I'll stay here for a week and watching you, ."

"Okay," Kyungri smiled slyly. "Welcome to our house, Mr. Son.. Please bear with everything."

 

Sungah couldn't help but shivered. That wouldn't be an easy thing as she knew that both Kyungri and her father had something fishy in their mind.

 

 

****

 

 

"Unniiiiee~" Hyemi and Minha chirped happily as they knocked the front door happily. There was a doorbell, but the maknaes seemed like didn't bother to punch on it.

"Sungah-unnie~ We got something for you!!" they kept knocking with big grin plastered on their faces. Then suddenly, the door opened and revealed a scary figure of something weird with grey bull mask.

"Boo."

"AAAAAHH!!!"

And, Sungah came rushed from inside, pushed the figure aside very harshly until it fell on the floor with a loud groan.

"You scared them!!" she shouted angrily, then turned to the two scared girl in the doorway, "I'm so sorry, Hyemi.. Minha.. What are you guys doing here?"

Minha hid behind Hyemi and pointed her shaking finger toward the figure on the floor, "W-who's that, Unnie?"

Sungah sighed once, "... My father.."

"What is he doing here?" Hyemi questioned.

"Actually--"

Before the desperate Sungah could finish her answer, suddenly Kyungri appeared while holding a spatula. She approached the old man and grabbed his collar, "Seriously, this is what you called with 'helping Sungah with the house works', huh? You will become more helpful if you are not here!! Even you scared Hyemi and Minha!!"

Mr. Son squeaked, "I'll show you that Sungah didn't need you!!"

Thus, the two began their fight of that day, again.

Watched the scene, Sungah sighed once again and turn for facing the stunned maknaes.

"Well, you know, right? My father never like Kyungri and yeah.. Just an old song.."

Duo youngest girls were just chuckled awkwardly and the older one handed Sungah a medium-sized basket.

"Umm.. Sera-unnie and Hyuna-unnie made this together, with me and Minha helped, a little.. Kekeke.."

"Yeah, yeah, cookies!!" Minha squealed while clapped her hands like an excited little kid, "You must try, Unnie! They're delicious!"

Sungah beamed a smile and nodded, "Thank you, girls.. Umm.. I'm sure that you two didn't want to go inside and i would say that it'll be better if you guys quickly get out of here. Okay?"

Once the two young women bouncing off from there, Sungah turned her body just to found an incredible messy room.

She clasped her jaw as she whispered bitterly, "Day one.."

 

**

 

 

 

 

okaaaaaay~ xD