Day Before The Night / 2

Is This For Real?

Kyungri shook her head violently, tried hard to kick away the incredible pain in her stomach. Those boys punched her really, really hard with their man’s power. Groaned loudly, the brunette dragged her body weakly to the other side of the building with one hand kept holding her stomach and other hand leaned onto the wall for support.

She bit her lower lip hard as she taking off her clown mask and leaned her body onto the wall. Suddenly, Kyungri felt a sudden painful pressure on her chest and she coughed it hard. A curse slipped out from once she felt something salty inside and a red tight-liquid stained the ground before her eyes. “Those ing bastards.. I’ll kick their balls for sure if i can meet them again someday..”

After took a deep breath and wipe her bloody lips, the young brunette closed her eyes tightly as a small chuckle escaped , “That silly girl.. What would be happen to her if i’m not here?”

 

No.. I don’t want to think about that..

My Sungah is safe now and i’ll always be her shield, no matter what happen..

 

“And what would be happen to you if we’re not here, stupid brunette?!”

 

 

What the ?

 

Gasped, Kyungri opened her eyes in shock just to found her friends standing before her. But her eyes glued to the shorter woman who was standing in the middle of the group with worried face.

“S-Sera-unnie..” gulped hard, she scanned the other faces one by one, and when her eyes met with Eunji, she immediately understand what was going on there. She glared sharply at the blonde woman, but Sera stepped forward and cupped her little sister’s pale cheeks.

“U-Unnie..”

“Eunji did the right thing by bringing us here and telling us everything, Kyungri..” Sera smiled softly and turned to her group, “Let’s go guys, we must take Kyungri to the hospital.”

Kyungri shook her head, “No, Unnie! Y-you know i’m working here.. And my shift tonight still left two hours.. I can’t leave now.. And i must going home right after, Sungah is waiting for me.”

“But.. You coughed blood, Kyungri..” Hyuna tried to help, “The restaurant will understand if you tell them the story and—“

“It’s not about their understanding or anything, Unnie!” Kyungri was almost shout desperately, but she managed to regain her usual self, “... I need the money, the only thing that matter right now, don’t mind about me, i’m fine.”

The five girls looked at each other, discussed silently through their eyes. After a few glances, finally Sem nodded and turned to the youngest girl.

“Listen, Kyungri..” she started calmly, “We all knew that you want to give something for your Sungah.. What if we buy it for you?”

“NO!!” she barked, “I just want to give a present for my lover just with a thing that i bought with my own money!”

“But if that thing is too expensive, you will never can buy it until forever, Kyungri!”

The brunette gritted her teeth and hissed as her shadowy tired eyes glaring sharply at the older girl, “I just need more seventy thousand won now, . I will always get what i want.”

With that, Kyungri turned her body and stumbled away from that place, gone inside the restaurant.

 

“The angry Kyungri is really stupid,” Erin chuckled. “Too easy to trick that short tempered girl..”

Eunji giggled softly, “I know. So, what’s the plan now?”

“Let’s see..” Sera tapped her chin softly, “She already has 430.000 won right now.. Let’s go to that jewelery shop again tomorrow, guys!”

 

 

- - -

 

It’d been two hours since she got home and the younger girl still haven’t come yet. After let out a deep sigh, Sungah leaned her back on the couch with eyes stared blankly at the tv screen, playing with her fingers absent-mindedly.

She just  couldn’t stop thinking about the clown earlier. A half of her believed that it was her lover, but the other half just simply couldn’t. If that clown was really her Kyungri, for what? But her feeling kept insisting that it was Kyungri.

After inhaled deeply, Sungah closed her eyes and reminisced about Kyungri’s weird attitude these past few weeks.

 

Don’t be silly, Sungah.. if it was Kyungri.. Nah, it’s just simpy unbelievable..

 

The confused young woman opened her eyes with a heavy heart before take a glance toward her phone screen, checking time.

23.30

She sighed lightly, considering to just leave the living room, stop waiting and go to sleep. After a few more seconds, Sungah got up from her seat and grabbed her phone, then dragged her lifeless body to her shared bedroom with Kyungri on the second floor.

 

Another cold night for you, Son Sungah.. It’s just—

 

Before she finished her thought, her ears caught a familiar sound of Kyungri’s heels soft thuds from the entrance door. The Fiji girl was about to run and greet the younger girl, but suddenly she remember what happened last night. They didn’t even see nor talk to each other this whole day.

Her Kyungri might be tired and its better for her to stay away from that girl. Maybe her heart and her questions could wait. Eventho she’ve made up her mind, but till, she couldn’t move her legs and standing in the middle of the living room like a statue, soundlessly.

Sungah was listening when Kyungri opened the door knob carefully, and how that younger girl let out a deep and tired sigh from her nostrils. But she kept standing there, squeezing her phone with her trembled hands. She was scared and her heart beating like crazy, she just didn’t want to have another fight with her lover.

She heard Kyungri getting closer and she knew that it was her time to run to their bedroom and pretend to sleep, but she still standing there, bitting her lower lip.

“... Sungah?”

Gulped hard, Sungah looked up and answered softly, “I’m s-sorry.. I was about to sleep anyway..”

The brunete noticed her lover’s trembled voice and her chest tightened, but she managed to beam a bitter smile as she walking closer to the older girl, “Have you eat dinner?”

“I wasn’t hungry.. So—”

Kyungri quickly cut her words and showed a big box of pizza on her left hand with a wide smile, “Do you want to eat pizza with me?”

Sungah’s eyes widened when she saw that pizza.

The pizza that she was about to eat earlier.

“P-pizza?” she blinked a few times, obviously puzzled with the girl’s sudden changed attitude. Last night she was really mad, wasn’t she? Sungah didn’t know how to response properly to the tempting offer, then her stomach growled loudly.

Heard that sound, Kyungri chuckled and reached for the older girl’s wrist gently, led her to the dinning room while ignoring the pain in her stomach. She placed the pizza box on the wooden table and pulled out two chairs for her and her Sungah, “Sit beside me, Sungah.”

The black haired girl nodded shyly and flopped her on the chair, then watching intently how Kyungri open that box of heaven carefully. The brunette took out two big slices of pizza and gave one to her lover with a genuine smile. Sungah giggled shyly and started eating her food with unknown happiness which started to growing in her spine, lighten her heavy heart.

When the cheese melted in , she closed her eyes and grinned, “Mmm, so good!”

Kyungri laughed, “I know, you shikshin.”

Sungah just puckered her lips in return of the sudden nickname, but kept nibbling on her delicious pizza silently. Another soft chuckle made an escape from the younger’s lips as she enjoying her food as well. A comfortable silence could be feel in that dining room, but not for Kyungri since her mind was so crowded with thoughts, with guilts; she was simply couldn’t think straight.

 

Talk to her, Park Kyungri..

Do you think she’ll be happy with that expensive necklace if you acting this way most of the time?

 

“Sungah,” she cleared and called gently after make sure that the girl finished her food already.

“Mm?”

She turned to face her girlfriend and spoke softly, “... About last night.. And this morning..”

“It’s fine, i can understand,” Sungah beamed a smile. “I’m sorry, Kyungri.. I should’ve know that you were tired.. I shouldn’t ask you too much question like that.”

“No, look—“

Sungah shook her head then looked at her lover with hint of sadness evidently could be seen from her glistening eyes, “It was my fault, Kyungri.. Don’t think about it, okay?”

“... Sungah..”

“Its just..” the Fiji girl continued doubtfully, “I’m your girlfriend, Kyungri.. I’m just.. Hoping that you want to share your problem with me.. I know that i can’t help you, but i just want to be a place where you can feel better.”

She looked down and sobbed softly, “These past two weeks.. We almost didn’t talk at all.. I feel so lonely, Kyungri..”

Kyungri sat there in silent, bit her tongue hard. Her sungah was crying and she didn’t know what to do, again.

“I’m scared, Kyungri.. You’re the only one that i have, remember?” her cracked voice echoed softly in the slightly dimmed room, “I know i’m so silly. I’m scared that you might get bored of me.. I’m scared that you don’t need me anymore.. I just— I’m sorry.”

Without continuing her sentences, Sungah got up from her seat abruptly and ran to the bedroom, left Kyungri alone there.

And the brunette stayed still, staring blankly at now an empty seat.

Things just became serious for both of them.

Misunderstanding, and she couldn’t blame Sungah’s insecurity. She was alone in South Korea, and all she had just Kyungri. Just her lover.

 

You’re so stupid, Park Kyungri.

You can make things clear but what are you doing right now.

You started this with a wrong way, that’s why.

 

She took a really deep breath and got up from her seat while holding her stomach. The pain was almost unbearable, she just acting all strong and tough.

Slowly and carefully, she dragged her body to climb the stairs, heading towards their bedroom. She could hear a faint sob from inside when she was about to reach for the door knob. After debating with herself, she open the door slowly and saw her lover lying on the bed, facing the window and from behind, she saw her shoulders shaking violently.

“... Sungah..”

 

Yes. I’m really dumb..

I want to give her a surprise but i’m making her cry like this.. Well done, Park Kyungri..

 

The brunette took a step backward and closed the door silently before heading back to the living room. She just didn’t have the guts to see her girlfriend’s tears and pain.

 

---

 

Sungah woke up that morning with a cloudy mind and dizzy head, she couldn’t remember when did she fall asleep last night. But, she could remember clearly what happened last night. Slowly, she turned her body and as her expectation, an empty bed space greeted her again. Her hand automatically reached for her phone from the night stand and check the time.

 

09.58

 

 The girl chuckled bitterly, “Oh well, i’m getting used to it.”

She rubbed her puffy and swollen eyes gently as she got up from the bed, stumbling over the door sleepily. After shook the sleepiness off of her head, she began walking down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen to get a glass of cool water.

But something caught her eyes when she was walking across the living room.

“Kyungri?!”

The brunette sprawled on the couch, eyes closed and breathing heavily, still in her clothes from last night.

Panic, Sungah quickly rushed to her lover’s side and hold her hand gently, “Kyungri.. What happen?”

No answer, the younger girl didn’t even open her eyes. Cold sweat rolled down from her temple as her body shivering slightly.

 

My good God.. What happened with her?

 

Sungah brought her hand to Kyungri’s forehead to check her temperature and her eyes widened, “G-God! It’s a really high fever!”

“S-Sungah..” the latter called weakly with eyes still closed, “What time is it? I have to go to work..”

“Forget about your work for now, Kyungri!” she shouted desperately, “You are sick now and you shouldn’t go anywhere!”

Kyungri opened her heavy eyelids slowly and stared at her girlfriend with her shadowy eyes, “I have to go, Sungah..”

“NO!” the slightly older girl almost break into tears and continued with her cracked voice, “Please don’t be stubborn, Kyungri.. I will not ask for more.. Please just stay at home..”

That voice. Kyungri just could bit her lower lip hard and nodded weakly.

“I’ll call Eunji first..”

Before Kyungri managed to reach her phone, Sungah snatched it from the floor and spoke softly, “I’ll call her for you..”

 

- - -

 

“WHERE IS THAT ?!” Hyuna exploded as she stormed into Kyungri and Erin’s shared office with a few piece of papers which almost crumpled in her fist.

Erin looked up from her laptop and stared at the older woman blankly, “Me?”

“No! That !” she pointed at Kyungri’s empty desk, “Where is she?!”

“Well.. It’s almost ten already.. And i think she will not show up at work today,” she shrugged nonchalantly. “Or ask Eunji.”

Without saying anything, Manager Moon turned her body and marched toward Eunji’s desk like a furious monster. Once she arrived at the girl’s desk, Hyuna was about to scream into the top of her lungs, but Eunji pointed at the phone that placed on her ear, telling that she was having a conversation with someone.

“... Oh, i see.. Okay, I’ll tell Hyuna-unnie about that.. Yeah, bye Sungah..” the blonde sighed then put her phone back in her purse.

Hyuna stared at her intently, “Sungah?”

“Yes. The that you’re looking for is sick right now. A really high fever.”

“... Oh God..” Hyuna flopped her on the chair lifelessly and massaged her aching temple, “What should we do now..”

Eunji looked at the depressed manager and asked softly, “What’s wrong, Unnie?”

Hyna throwed the papers on the table and closed her eyes, “Kyungri forgot to calculate the money speculation for this one..”

“You know, sometimes we can forgot or work just too much. And you know about Kyungri’s job right now,” the younger one shrugged. “Maybe i can help you with that?”

“That’s the problem, she is the one who have the data and files in her laptop.. and we need this to be done tomorrow morning..” the black haired woman sighed helplessly, “And everyone must work overtime tonight..”

The blonde chuckled, “You can ask Minha to deliver those papers to Kyungri’s place, Unnie..”

Heard that idea, Hyuna’s dark face lightened abit and she nodded her head slowly, “Okay.. That’s a good idea. I’ll call my baby later.”

And with that, the manager got up from her seat and rushed to her office room.

Eunji watched intently until that woman disappeared from her sight. But, when she was about to go back to her work, Sera’s office’s door slammed open and the red haired woman bounced out happily from her room.

“Where are you going, Unnie?” she asked the Canadian curiously, “It’s not time for lunch.”

Sera tuned her face and looked at Eunji with a big grin on her face, “I’m going with Hyunjoo to that jewelry shop.” She winked, “You remember our plan.”

“Ohh, but Kyung—“

“Okay, bye!”

Without waiting for Eunji to finish her words, Sera bounded off to the hallway still with that grin plastered on her happy face.

The blonde blinked a few times before spin her chair back to face her desk and said, “Okay, okay. Fine. Go back to work and—“

Suddenly, Hyuna stormed out from her office with familar crumpled papers in her hand and chased after Sera like a mad woman while screaming, “Seraaaa, wait for me!!”

But when she realised that she wasa still holding those papers, she ran back to Eunji’s place and threw them on the wooden table, “Minha will be here in a few minutes, please give it to her!”

“B-but—”

But Hyuna seemed like didn’t have time to let Eunji finish her sentences first.

The annoyed Eunji rolled her eyes, “Nice.”

 

- - -

 

“How do you feel now, Kyungri?” Sungah asked softly after put a cold towel on her lover’s forehead carefuly. She reached for the younger’s head and massaged it gently, staring at the latter pale face.

“Well, what do you think?” she snapped back. Kyungri didn’t mean to be that harsh, but she just couldn’t help. Her mind was in a mess, so did her body.

The Fiji girl bit her lower lip, realizing her stupid question. Thus, she didn’t say anything more and just focusing on massaging the younger’s aching head. An action that made Kyungri felt more like a little .

“W-well, i think i feel abit better..” she looked away and mumbled, “Don’t worry about me..”

Sungah just smiled softly in return. She pulled up the comforter until it covering the sick girl’s body perfectly and said, “I’ll prepare food and medicine for you..”

Without waiting for Kyungri’s answer, Sungah left the bedroom and went to the kitchen. She’ve planned to make a delicious vegetable soup for kyungri, but when she opened the fridge to check on their foods stock, she just realised that she didn’t have all the ingredients that she need.

 

Aish.. Just fruits and milk.. Cheese.. And chocolate, also leftover pizza from last night..

I must go out and buy the other stuff..

 

After made a list of that stuff that she should buy, Sungah ran back to the bedroom.

“Kyungri?” she opened the door carefully and sneaked her head inside, “I have to go to grocery shop for while..”

On the bed, Kyungri who still have her eyes closed just nodded and murmured lowly, “Don’t take too long..”

“Don’t worry, i wont..”

 

- - -

 

One certain girl was standing in front of the building’s gate with her puffed cheeks for more than fifteen minutes already. She checked her watch a few times and kept looking at her back, obvious that she was expecting someone to appear from inside the building behind her. Dejected, she crossed her arms and pouted even more.

“Hyemi!”

Heard that sound, the girl turned her body and saw her friend, the one that she waited for. “Park Minha! What took you so long?!”

Minha ran to the furious Hyemi and grinned sheepishly, “Sorry.. Moonie asked me to deliver these papers to Kyungri-unnie’s house..” she showed the papers that she was holding, “She is sick and they said it’s an important stuff..”

“But i thought we’re going to eat ice cream?” the slightly older girl pouted again.

“Aww.. I’ll treat you if you accompany me to deliver this document, okay?” Minha threw her puppy eyes attack at her best friend, “Pwease?”

Hyemi’s face brightened in a split second after hear the ‘treat’ word. She nodded eagerly and grabbed Minha’s hand, “Let’s go to Kyungri-unnie’s plaaace~”

Minha laughed at her friend’s antic and she quickly catch up with Hyemi’s happy steps. They chit-chatted happily as they walking along the streets, let their feets going to the place that they remember by heart.

“So, Kyungri-unnie is sick?” Hyemi asked.

The younger one nodded, “Mm, Sungah-unnie was the one who called Eunji-unnie.. She said a very high fever..”

“That’s awful, Kyungri-unnie usually has the strongest body immune among us..” she commented, “She must be really tired from her two jobs this past few weeks..”

“She will do anything for Sungah-unnie,” Minha chuckled.

Hyemi snorted out loud, “Cheesy!”

“I will do anything for Moonie too..” she stated shyly, her cheeks tinted with bright red slightly, “I think i can understand..”

The latter giggled softly, “I can understand too, Minha. Sometimes i feel the same too..”

“To Sera-Unnie?” Minha looked at Hyemi curiously.

“No, Hyuna-unnie.”

When saw Minha’s shocked eyes, Hyemi couldn’t help but laughed out loud, “You silly!! Of course Sera-unnie, she is my lover!”

“Thats a relief,” the younger girl exhaled heavily. She chuckled at her own stupid thought and looked around the street. Suddenly, she saw a glimpse of their favourite forest park, not really far from their spot. “Let’s go that way!” excited, Minha immediately grabbed Hyemi’s hand and dragged her to go there.

“B-but aren’t we in hurry?”

“It gonna be shorter that way! Trust me!”

Thus, Hyemi just laughed and followed her friend’s from behind.

Within a minute, they arrived at the city’s park and Minha kept dragging Hyemi to the other side of the park, which have more trees and less people.

“W-Wait! Where are we—“

“NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! AHHH!!”

The two young women had their eyes widened when heard the bloodshoot scream. They hugged each other arms and hid behind the closest tree. The happy atmosphere around them dropped in a split second, changed into terror.

“W-Who is that? What happen?” Minha’s voice shaking in fear.

Men’s laughter could be heard after that, things just getting more clear for both of them.

“What should we do, Hyemi?” her body started shaking as well, “That woman is in danger..”

Hyemi gulped hard and looked around; no one there. She realised that they were the only hope for that woman. She sneaked out from their hiding place with Minha in tow, tried to looking for that exact position. They followed the voices to go further into the trees carefully, tried hard to not eliciting too much noises.

After a few moments, finally they saw silhouttes of a few guys from behind, surrounding a woman with black hair.

“I can’t see them clearly..” Hyemi whispered, pressed her voice as much as she could. She pulled Minha to go closer and their jaw dropped when they got to see who was that woman.

“H-Hyemi!” Minha squeaked, “T-that.. That’s—“

The older one took a really deep breath to calming herself down and opened , “Listen, run, Minha. Run to Kyungri-unnie’s place, tell her that Sungah-unnie in danger right now! I’ll go to call the police. Go now!!”

Minha nodded, turned around and forced her legs to run as fast as she could.

Hyemi watched how Minha disappeared from her sight very quickly before pulled out her phone to the police.

 

*beep*

 

Hyemi looked at her phone’s dead battery sign and groaned before run to the nearby police station.

 

What happened, Unnie?

How could you get into this situation?

 

- - - 15 minutes ago- - -

 

Sungah was just walking down the street, dodging the crowded people who crossed path with her as fast as she could since her sick lover was waiting alone at home, and she also promised that she wont take too long. Her mind was focusing on remember about her grocery list and didn’t pay much attention to her surrounding.

Sky was getting cloudy and she worried if it might be raining soon, thus, she fastened her pace and decided to take the shorter way by walking pass by the forest park. She knew that place was dangerous and not much people hanging around there, but she just want to go back to her Kyungri as soon as possible. She kept walking between the trees quickly, didn’t notice that a group of three guys walking to her direction while smoking and drinking alcohol.

And when she realised it, it was too late.

“WHAT THE HELL, MISS?!” one of the guy shouted into the top of her lungs after throwing his beer bottle on the ground, “DON’T YOU KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR EYES?!”

Sungah was terrified as hell. She too a step backward and squeaked, “I’m s-sorry.. I’m in h-hurry and—“

The one with biggest body moved closer and snapped, “Who care if you’re busy or not, Missy!!”

The poor Fiji girl had her body shaking in horror and she know that she should run, but she was simply couldn’t move her legs. Her knees felt so weak.

“Wait,” suddenly, the guy who haven’t speak since the very first time finally opened his mouth as his eyes glued at Sungah’s face. “Aren’t you the girl last night?”

The other two guys immediately observed Sungah’s face intently and their mouths gaped, “Yes!”

“Well, well..” a devilish smirk appeared on his face, “We didn’t get to have fun last night because that ing clown.. But now..”

The biggest guy grabbed her hands and held them tightly, “But now we can have fun, Miss!”

“NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! AHHH!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAA!! SCREAM AS MUCH AS YOU WANT LATER!” he laughed, “And you can scream my name too.”

“HAHAHAHA!!”

“LET’S SEE WHO CAN MAKE HER SCREAM, GUYS!”

“HAHAHAHAHAA!!”

 

- - -

 

Kyungri just stared at the ceilings, waiting for her Sungah quietly on the bed. What took that girl so long? She just needed ten minutes to do all of her bussines, but fifteen minutes had passed already. She pulled the blanket to cover her head and hugged her pillow.

 

Aish.. I feel like a right now.. My whole body is hurting..

 

Impatient, the brunette kicked the blanket again and sat on the edge of the bed. She grabbed her jacket which sprawled on the floor and wear it slowly. Her high fever blurred her vision and made her joints aching like crazy. She was about to get up from the bed when she heard a rapid door knocks from downstairs; from the front door.

 

Sungah?

 

“Unnie! Kyungri-unnie!!”

 

Minha?!

 

As kyungri still processing her brain, Minha managed to open the front door and stormed inside, ran straight to Kyungri and Sungah’s bedroom like a crazy girl. Within a minute, she already kicked the door open and screamed, “Kyungri-unnie!!”

“What?” there was something in Minha’s voice which telling her that it wasn’t a joke, “What happen?”

“Sungah.. Sungah-unnie..” she tried to cath her breath, “Sungah-unnie in danger right now!!”

The brunette felt her heart stopped beating, “What happened to her?!”

“Boys.. S-Surrounding her.. B-bad boys.. At f-forest par—“

Without waiting for Minha to finish her words, Kyungri  understand. She jolted up from the bed, grabbed a metal baseball bat from under the blanket, and ran out of the house, totally forgetting about her condition.

 

Wait for me, Sungah!

 

- - -

 

“N-no.. P-please let me go..” Sungah pleaded when the other two guys getting closer to her. She’d tried to release her hands from his grip, but that guy just too ing strong for a girl like her.

“Mmm.. Your voice is so y..” the one with blonde hair his lips as his eyes staring at Sungah’s tempting body, “I wonder how good it would be when you’re my name..”

“That will never happen!” she spat on his ugly face, “You can’t touch me!!”

“I can touch you, Miss..” another guy hissed lowly, “We can touch you..

“NO!!“ the poor girl struggled really hard, but still had no impact.

They chuckled and nodded in unison. The blonde guy stepped forward and gropped her butts with a scary smirk formed on his face, "Mm.. So firm and round.. I wonder if you have a boyfriend already..”

“D-don’t touch me!!” she cried helplessly.

The only one on her mind was Kyungri.

She didn’t want these guys touched her, her body and her everything just belong to that girl.

“Let’s start with me..” he grinned as he unbuckled his belt and took off his shirt slowly, “I have the biggest , don’t worry.”

“No.. Please stop..” she cried harder, “Please just take my money and my phone.. Don’t do this to me..”

“Ha!” he laughed, along with his other two friends, “I have enough money, Miss. I just wanna .”

“Quit talking and do her, buddy!”

“Yeah! We want to watch!”

His smirk grew even more and ripped Sungah’s shirt just with one hand, “No more clown to rescue you here, Miss..” he came closer, “Now just enjoy and—“

“LEAVE HER ALONE!!”

Sungah’s eyes widened when heard that voice, “Kyungri!”

Those three guys turned their head in shock just to found a brunette standing not really far behind them with anger evidently could be seen form her eyes and holding a baseball bat, “! They must be call police already!”

Kyungri gritted her teeth when she saw her half girlfriend, her blood boiled up. “I’LL KILL YOU!! ALL OF YOU!”

Surprised, they let go of Sungah’s hand and the girl took the chance to release herself. When she was about to run, Minha appeared from her back and hugged her tightly, dragged her to a safer place, “I got you, Unnie.. Don’t worry..”

“... Kyungri..”

 

“No one touch my girlfriend..” she hissed, “No one!!”

Those guys got scared and decided to leave the scene like cowards, but Kyungri chased after them like mad woman and swung her bat with all of her anger and strength to their heads.

“ARGH!!”

They stumbled, but haven’t fall yet. But Kyungri didn’t really care. She grabbed the blonde’s neck and slammed his body onto the ground and straddled his hips, let the other two ran for their lifes.

“Son of a !!” she screamed histerically as she beated the guy’s head with her steel bat. He was bleeding alot and seemed like dying, but Kyungri didn’t show any sign that she want to stop. She got up from his hips and slammed her bat on his chest, breaking his ribs.

“Grahh!!” he groaned in pain, but couldn’t do anything.

“You will die here alone and—“

“Kyungri-unnie!!” suddenly, Hyemi’s voice echoed in that forrest, “Stop! I come with the police!”

The brunette looked at her back and saw Hyemi coming closer with cops in tow. Took a really deep breath, she got up and threw her bloody bat onto the ground. She watched how those policemen lifted that guy body from the ground and dgetting ready to drag him to their car.

Suddenly, he laughed so hard and pointed his finger at Sungah, “So funny, Miss! Last night you got a clown to save you, and now a girl! HAHAHAHAHA!!”

 

Clown?

 

 She stared at that boy’s face and balled her fist. That guy was the same guy from last night.

The guy just blinked and stared at Kyungri with his swollen bleeding eyes.

“I’m that ing clown last night,” she hissed darkly, loud enough to Sungah to hear it.

“Irony!” he laughed again, “How could you always—“

His words just left hanging on the air when Kyungri kicked his balls with full power, immediately changed into a high pitched scream, “AAAAAHHHH!!”

“That’s for you..” she chuckled while the cops dragging him away from that place. Once they were gone, Kyungri turned to Sungah and tottered to approach her girlfriend.

“Kyungri..”

 

Just three steps, suddenly the brunette collapse onto the ground.

“KYUNGRI!!”

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

FINALLY AN UPDATE!

YEAY!

THANKS FOR THE LOVE I GOT THESE PAST FEW MONTHS, BUT NOW I’M BACK! FINALLY!

PLEASE FORGIVE MY EVERYTHING, COMEDIES WILL BE BACK AFTER ALL OF THIS DRAMA *and the *

LOVE YOU GUUUUYS~

SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER AND MAYBE A BORING PLOT /cries

Give me comments and more love, guys T^T

 

p/s : stop saying keumjo is sera, keumjo is keumjo and sera is sera. No one can replace sera in our heart and i’m sure that keumjo want people to recognize her as keumjo, not as someone who looks like and sounds like sera.