This Love

i love you

 

Flashback

 

  Hyesung was sitting at his regular/favorite seat, then suddenly a group of guys were standing around him, and when he looked up, those guys are his classmates, that followed a short and famous guy called Minwoo.  

  It made Hyesung very surprised because they never talked or pay attention to him who is their classmate for about 3 months before, and now they were standing in front of his eyes with the bright and friendly smile to him.

 * Did they eat wrong today?  Why they stand in front me?  Do they want to do something suspicious to me?* - Hyesung, the guy that always sensitive about everything and worried a lot, thought anxiously.

  Hey friend, what are you doing?- the short guy said while sitting in the seat in front of Hyesung and show his shrimp like eye smile, the smile that makes many girls fall for him, and he tried to used that  to made the innocent boy be his friend.

 * That's Minwoo guy, what does he want?  but It's looked like he just  wants to be friend with me, and he looked so cute with that smile.  I'm also want to have a friend too.* - Hyesung thoughtfully think about it while the other guys think that he is so cute when he showed the blank and dazed face.

Uhm, I'm...i'm just...just drawing something...something outside. - He nervously said it. 

Oh, really!  Ah, now it's the lunch time, why don't you go get lunch? Not hungry?

No..no, I'm just feel uncomfortable to eat..eat lunch in the cafeteria.

Why? it has nothing to uncomfortable about.

* It's just you who has a lot of friends, not like me, who has to eat alone all by myself.*  Hyesung sadly thought and tried to not look at the shorter guy. However, Minwoo has a quick sense and he can see the sad looked that only show in the expressionless guy.

Uhm, if you feel not good to eat in cafeteria, then do you want us to eat with you? We can get lunch and eat with you, cuz you looked somehow lonely and I want to be your friend a long, long time ago.  The shorter guy tried to used some food trick to made Hyesung to be his friend, while ordered some guys that followed him to buy foods.  

But why Minwoo and those guys were starting to care and want to be friend with Hyesung, our little prince/angel?

 .........

 

" Minwoo, M, plz help me, you are in the same class as him, right?  Help me!! Help me!  I want  at least to talk or be friend with him.  I want let him know my existence and has a chance to like me back.  Plz Minwoo, my best friend!  I luv u so much!"  Eric desperately tried to convince the poor short guy to help him after many days tried to made a plan to whatever you guessed.

" WOW, I'm so surprised at how Hyesung can makes a guy like you to became this childish, he's so amazing.. wow..wow."  Minwoo amusedly said to Eric while shaking his head.  His friend is crazy in love.

" Just help me!  I don't need you to tell me something like that, I will happily listening to you if you talk about my angel.  Now just to find the way to introduce and let him know me."  

" Hey, stop whining like a like a little kid for God sake.  Ok, I'll help you, but I'm at least need to be friend with him first before I let him know you.  Do you I'll just go *boom* and you his boyfriend or whatever you say."

" I'm sorry, I'm just so excited whenever I saw or talk about him, I think I'm crazy now."

 

Yes, Love can makes you go crazy.

...

 

After for about 2 weeks later, Minwoo and those guys officially became Hyesung's friend, and Hyesung also started to talk more and hang out with the guys, and it made him so happy even when he cant express it. 

 

Now, at lunch, Hyesung didnt need to feel lonely anymore because he has friends, and now they are started to eat their happily while talking about many nonsense things to our innocent boy.  Then, later, a stranger that made Hyesung's heart skipped a beat appear at his classroom door with a tray of foods, and called out the shorter guy.

Hey, why didn't you tell me where are you guy eat lunch?  I felt so left out,and sad. - the guy that just came said while looking at Hyesung, the reason why he came here and pretend to be a lonely, poor boy.

Oh, you don't know the new news?  You are really being left out cuz I'm already have this cute boy-- Minwoo said and smirk evilly an tried to make Eric jealous by putting his hand around Hyesung's shoulder,and it's really did by looking at how red Eric's face is with the murder stare that send to his mischievious friend,and it made Minwoo want to laugh out loud.

While the other guys are kept talking loudly, Hyesung just looked at Eric, his crush, the handsome boy that he always draw and want to his bf.  Eric's even more handsome closed up than when he was at the field the other day, and it made Hyesung more in love with him.

That's how Hyesung and Eric met as a friend, and it's also an another finished point in Eric plan. A creepy plan. 

 

 

 

P/s  Im wrote this at the spot ( others as well) and now im so dead and tired to fix it .  so plz just forgive  (let it go, let it go) me with the mistakes that I made. tks