On The Road

i love you

Hyesung's POV 

 

Arghhhhh..... I think I'm crazy now, and as you all know that I'm a person that dont express anything outside right?  But now, I really, really in a state of panic now.  Do you want to know why?

 

Flashback

 

" you're on the culture festival's organization committee?" Eric asked me surprisingly while cleaning his wet face with a towel and it made him look so hot, but now I'm worried to care about anything like that

"that's mean you'll be way busy?  are you gonna be okay?"  No. Of course not. I didn't even have enough time to put on an objection and before I knew it, I was stuck with the responsibility.  No I'm not gonna be ok.  I know it was my fault to sleep during class, but how can they do it to me?  and I heard the organization committee is !  I'm just going to do randoms stuffs and waste my time. I'm reallly dont want to do that!

" It will be fine, don't need to worry about that, I think you will a good job if you put your best effort. So don't need to worry and I can help you if you want."   Wow.. Eric is so cute, and how can he so caring and adorable.  I wanna kiss him.

"Uhm.. By the way...Are you..coming over today?"  OMG.  Eric..out in board daylight under the open, blue sky..and cool off after a hard practice... such a bold proposition..

" You don't want to..?"   *shake shake* No way I won't come, it's the only private I have with you. Arghh, why am I so ert and now I'm totally forgot about that festival thanks to my cute bf (somehow, I think their role are reverse hmm?)

 

Lately, to tell the truth, after our club's activities, we spend most everytime here, doing it*blush blush* in Eric's room.  As for someone, who bad at expressing himself like me,  this time I spend with Eric is incredible important to me and most of all I love being able to ..do it with him.  That's why I felt so uneasy about having this time taken away from us.  I wonder if Eric feel the same too, because he's also busy with the practice.

" What's wrong?  You look a little uneasy.  I told you that you'd be okay.  You're such a worrywart.  If anything happen, I will come and help you."  After that, our space, again,lessen, and he give me a long sweet kisses that shove all of my worries and uneasy away easily.

.......

Present

 

"Oh hi, Hyesung"

" Hwayoung?"

" You are also got elected for the culture festival's committee too?"  

" yeah, I think we should going inside or else we will be late for the meeting."  I dont know how she can be that happy about this thing.

....

 

After went inside, that girl was starting to talk nonstop about how she was forced to doing it, and I find it so annoy, but how I can let her know about it when I cant express myself.  Haizz.... aigo...

" Hey.. You two over here.  Pay attention, and no talking when I'm talking"  one of the guy that might be the president of this comittee thingy, I dont care, yelled me and that noisy girl, and she is the one that talk, not me, why he said you two.... hmm, he also look familiar too, but I can't remember where it was.  Forget about that..

" I'm sorry"  I said on the behalf of her.  After that, he is just continueing explain about the festival's process but that girl didnt want to shut and said,

" Hey,  you know the president of committee?  If he's Kim Dongwan.  That's means he is also a secretary of the student council too. He's famous here! Well, I think he is kinda cool, and I heard it's a lot of work for both."

*Oh, that's why he seem familiar.*

" He's cool and all, but he got all scary that make him lose a few....points...."  agian, I knew that, I will get in trouble if that girl sat beside me, back to present, that guy called Kim Dongwan, now is glaring at us, and if the stare can kill us, then I think I would already lying underground for now.

" You two there, I will kick you out if you guys dare to talk again, let see Lee Hwayoung from class 3, and Shin Hyesung from class 1,  Hyesung?"  why he looked confuse while reading my name?  Did he know me?  

 

After we left the meeting's room, suddenly that guy, the president of the committed, wants to see me alone.  For what?

" You are Shin Hyesung, from class 1 right?" 

" I'm..i'm so sorry about what happened earlier. I'll be more careful later."  I said while my body is trembled like crazy, he look so scary.

" Oh, that's not what I called you for.. *chuckle* You haven't changed at all, Hyesung."

"huh?"

"When that girl sat by you started talking, you didn't know how to make her stop, did you?  when dealing with people like her, if you don't say what's in your mind.. they'll never know that they're bothering you. Especially when it comes to you, Hyesungie."

*huh? huh? what? How does he know?*

" uhm, I take it as you don't remember me.  I used to live in your neighborhood until I went to junior high."

*Oh*  Are you that Dongwanie?

" That's right!"

...........

 

"Your childhood friend was here?"

Nod.  * Yeah, I was so surprised by it.*

" I have heard about a guy named Kim Dongwan before.  He's nationally ranked on the national proficiency exam" Eric said with the admired feeling toward our erowan.

" Dongwanie was always smart in.. he was the president of student council in my elemtary school."

"Oh!"

" And I was always like that since I was little  but Dongwanie would always know what I was thinking about. I was used to people never understanding me..and he became a really good friend to me.  That made me happy... So when he was moving away, I felt really lonely without him."

" Oh really?"  Eric said with the blood starting to boil when listening to his innocent bf, who cluelessly tell him about his childhood friend.

" He also gave me a book before he moved, and I read it over and over again.  I've forgotten about that now.. It might be still in my bookshelf."  

" You look really, really happy...you got all excited and talk a mile a minute.."  Now, Eric is showing jealous and annoy look openly.

"Does he.. really understand what you are thinking that much?"

" uh..uhm..yeah, I dont know why, but when we were little.."  before Hyesung can finish his sentence, he got cut by our sulky Eric.

"Even.. even more than me?"  after Eric said that, there is a huge silence between them. 

" No, I have never thought of comparing anyone to you!"  

" Oh, really?" Now, Eric's face is red like tomato after heard what Hyesung said, and he felt so happy.  Just moment ago, he was all sulking and jealous to a guy that he don't even now, but just by a sentence from Hyesung, his angel, that can make him smile like an idiot.

 

 

At the baseball's field the next day,

 

* Hyesung must be really busy. I haven't seen him in his class lately too, and I haven't met up with him afterschool either. I will go check on him after I'm done with the practice today!* Eric while stretching, look at the window that he always see Hyesung, who seat is next to the window, and always drawing somethings, and he is already knew what Hyesung is drawing at their *uhm..hum* first night.

.....

 

The bell ring after 6th period, remind Hyesung that he need to go to the conference's room to do some stuffs for the culture's festival.

" Excuse me.  I'm coming.."  Hyesung opened the door, and halfway, he saw his childhood friend, also here too.

"Oh, Hi, Hyesung!"

" I have collected all the surveys from the class one."

Good work.  You can put them here."  Dongwan point to the table that also with a lot of papers on it too.

" Oh one more thing.  Sorry to ask, do you have free time right now?"

"yes." That's why now, Hyesung is sitting alone, staple all the papers, with Dongwan next to him, looking at our little prince intensely while Hyesung just concentrate on what he is doing.

" Hyesung. what's with the stiff politeness..?'

" Ah, well, you're still upper position, and also president of the committee."

" but you still can call me Dongwanie like in the past."

"rea..really?"

"But you know... It's strange that we never noticed each other...even though we went to the same school, I wonder why."  Dongwan said while looking at Hyesung weirdly or I can say lovingly, but clueless will never clueless.

" There isn't much chance to meet with the class and schedule and all, but I thought that I was pretty well known here at school."  He continueing said.

" That 'cause I didn't really pay attention to those stuff, and you have changed since then."  Hyesung said with the apologied face.

" I did change that much, really?  But you are still the same as when I left you."

" Ah. I'm done with all the paper, I will carry them over.."

"Aren't those heavy? I'll help you."

"I'm fine. I can carry it."  Hyesung still resist and dont want to get help from Dongwan.

" No. let me.."  Dongwan really want to help Hyesung but seem like our little prince still felt awkward around him.

"I'm fine, really"  they still..uhm.. talk back and for about carry the box while walking the door while looking at each other. So when Hyesung opened the door, he bumped into Eric, who want to check on how his bf is doing..

"Hyesung!"

"Eric?"  they looking at each other, and seem like to forgot about everything around once their eyes met, and even forgot the guy, still standing at the door, looking at the lovely dovey couple.  

" Is your practice over?"

"yup. I came to see how you were doing."  Eric said sweetly while taking the box from Hyesung hand.

*hum? Hyesung got incredible happy*  After observation those two guy that stand next to him, Dongwan see that Hyesung completely different after seeing that guy,and with a shard sense, he knows what is going on betweem them.

" Ah, Dongwan, my friend will help me carry this, so.."

" Oh, ok then."

"  See you tomorrow." Hyesung and Eric just walking away after that, but one guy still stand like statue while looking at them

* He forgot about me..that he did..however... that position there.. belonged to me to begin with.*  Dongwan thought with the serious and determine that show on his handsome face.

 

 

P.S.   It's already like 4 days since my last updated... sr for that, I kinda half felt lazy, and half bored about this fic.  maybe will get better after watching tomorrow shinbang.. 

plz read and enjoy this fic.. tks.

p.s.s   if I continue this fic, I think it's will super long base of my ideas and some mangas and comics.  haizz...