Perfect Man

i love you

sr for the short chapter 2, I actually wrote this part with the last chapter as one, but im felt so tired after school so I divided it into 2.

tks for the comments, im really appreciated it,and sr for the mistakes again buz i was moved from Viet nam to US like 3 years ago. So my English is every but i don't wanna let anybody that I know to read or checking my things.  so plz bare with me for a long time :)) tks

 

 

Continues from chapter 2

 

 

" Hey, you have the same class as his right? Hurry hurry tell me about him.  What's his name? How old? *blah blah*"  Eric continued to talk nonstop in one breath and it made me surprised at how my classmate can do some magical to that fool head of my friend.  

" Breath, in n out Eric, calm down.  You want to know about him right, ok fine, but I'm kind of felt so tired to talk right now and I also am very hungry.  Let's talk another time huh."  I tried to said it with a tired and powerless to our poor Eric.  After hearing that, he looked at me with that shinning puppy eyes of his, and I don't know why but it reminded me of his dog, Gomdori, and he also knew that I'm weak at cute things but I'm tried to ignored it for my sake. *hahahah, I'm such a good friend huh.*

 

" Oh, my poor thing!!  Then do you want to eat anything,I'll buy it for you my beppu, just tell me, and when I say anything, it's anything.  Addition to that, you will tell me about him after you eat right?"  Eric flashed a big smile to me while saying that.  For someone who done know him and looking while walking by would think that he is an easy going or friendly by his sincerely smile, but for me whose know him for a bit of long time now, it's not friendly at all.  His smile is all means that " you will die if you dared to lie to me, my bff.  Be prepare."  That's what it all means to me.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~

 

At the Korean BBQ's restaurant,

 

" So started to tell me already Special Stupid, I'm waited for you for a long time now,and why're you still keeping eating nonstop like that?  Do you have some grudges against me, that's why you want to take revenge by taking all of my allowances away right huh Special?  Special, Special, S..s..stupid"  Eric stubbornly annoying me when I'm eating, and it makes me want to eat more and more, but luckily for Eric to has this kind of friend, so I'm stopped eating and looked at Eric with kind of satisfy and annoy face.

" As the thank you for this meal, I'll tell you everything that I knew about him but not a lot, sorry for that.  So, as far as I knew about his is his name is Shin Hyesung, a senior like us, and I think he loves to sit a the window alone like the last time you saw him.  Sometimes, some of the guys and girls tried to ask him question, but Hyesung just put on an emotionless expression and ignored them.  He always has a mystery image that's why not many people know or talk to him. Oh, now I remember, Hyesung also love to draw and is the member of art club, and it's the only place that I think that he talks with people.  That's what I know about him, satisfy now?"  I said while looking at Eric's face, and felt kind of scared by his expression.  "Why, why are you looking like that, I already told you everything about Hyesung, your crush." I annoying said.

 

" Oh, so that's all the things that you know, and yet you dared to ate three servings. Wow my beppu, I'm felt so happy right now hahha.  Yah, you wanna die right Minbong, Special Stupid."  I felt so amazing by how Eric could changed his emotion like that in just one second.  " Sorry, I'm just so hungry, forgive me, neh, my beppu."  I used my cuteness face to ask for his mercy.

"It's not easy to let you go like that" Eric said, looking at my face with his trade mark smirk, and it send shiver to my bones.  " Ok, I will pay for all the things that we'll play or eat later with those guys, ok, satisfy?" I said  sadly.

"hahhahakkakahhehehehhee" it was how my best friend replied to me sincerely suggestion.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to present

 

After that day, Eric still doing his things normally while go around to ask more information about his angel, Hyesung.  Sadly for Eric, not a lot of people know about Hyesung because he didn't talk to anybody, yet Eric know that Hyesung love to go to the rooftop of the school after school or sometimes at lunch.  Therefore, this 4D head, thinking about the ways to approaching the beauty while practicing in the middle of the baseball field with his team at a sunny day.

At somewhere else inside this legend school, there is a guy, holding his drawing notebook, and sketching something while looking at the baseball field from the window of his class.

 

Guess who's is that guy?