Scarface

i love you

Hyesung's POV

 

Right now, I'm actually very annoy,and as you know I'm a guy that don't show my emotion outside, but I'm in a rather foul mood.  "why" you ask..

It's because of my dearest Eric, has had a cute girl that clinging on him far for so long now.  She's a girl that I never seen before and a very cute one at that, and now the two of them, kept smiling to each other, and it's make me want to...Ugrhh

*They are really looking good together* 

Then, suddenly the door is opened and the girl that I just seen at the baseball field with my handsome bf, now, is standing in front of my classroom's door.  I wondered why.

"Excuse me." She said. " Hello. I'm here to observe! Is that alright?  Ah, I'm a new student just transfered from last week, and so I'm just go around to see some diffrent clubs, and this is a art club right?"  

"Uhm, yeah, but we dont have a meeting today, so there are not a lot of members here."

" Oh, are you senior? and I'm Hwayoung from class 3"

"I'm Hyesung, from class one"

"WOw, you can see it clearly outside from hear huh?"  Hwayound said while looking around Hyesung class or the you can call the art class/club. "Oh, Eric, hi!" she shouted out loud when she saw my bf, how annoy of her.

................

" Yeah, Hwayoung from class 3, she is very cute, and I think every guys have an eye on her even she just moved in."  After school, when Eric and I go home together, and he is just talking about about her nonstop. 

*So Eric also thinks she is cute, what should I do? A girl like that..." 

"But I have you... so I'm not interested in her :D"  (u better 2) Eric said it happily while looking of somehow nervous Hyesung.

........

At Art Room

" I dont know what to do?"  that cute girl said after I opened the door and went to her table.

" About what?"

" I dont know if I want to be a baseball team's manager or join the art club."

"Manager?"

" Yeah, I really like to draw, but I was also a baseball team's manager at my old school, so it's kinda hard to leave it like it,  So I still dont know what to do."  I dont know why she is rather talked friendly with me now, even we just meet like twice, but leave it alone.

*No, you cant be a manager, if the baseball team has a cute manager like that, It'll be a dangerous situation.  No sirrrro.*

"Oh hi, Eric"  again, she is calling him from this room.

" Hwayound ssi, you seem to get along with Eric.."

" Ah, it's just cuz we are in the same class, Eric also a team's ace, and he's rather handsome and kinda hot too."

* Does she say him is cute, he's my bf. Argkk*

" Why dont you join art club with me, you are really at drawing."

" You think sooo?"

"uhm..m"

" I think I'll reconsider about it, and tks for that :] "

.........................

NEXT DAY,

 

" Ah, Hyesung.I will join club with you". 

*Ah, I'm so happy, then it means they wont meet with each other a lot right? Only in class right? yeah!! Oh my God, I"m so weird, why am I like this?  Ah,  why my face is so hot?*

" Oh, Ok. I need to go to the bathroom, see you later at art class."  I tried to avoid her cuz of my weird, yet happy feeling, and when I prepared to leave as I excused, I see Eric is standing at my classroom window, and looked at me, and it's make me even more embarrassed.  Thus, I ran really fast to the restroom.  

While still at Hyesung's class.

" Ah, he is so cute, his face always got red when he talked to me, does he like me, Eric ah? Hwayoung said rather confidently to Eric, a frozen statue after Hyesung outside without saying anything to him  except a red face, and you know that Hyesung rarely show his emotion right?

Eric, after come back to Earth after a while, raced crazily to follow his angel.

" Wait, wait, Hyesung, wait for me."  Eric with the great effort catch up to Hyesung and holding his wrist.  " What is the meaning of that? what did you just now.. Don't tell me... that you are... Do you like Hwayoung too? You never show that kind of reaction like that before but you turned red like that..and you usually dont even talk to girl, but now you always look happy when talking to her, and I even heard you invited her to art club."  Eric said in one breath after Hyesung is faced to face with him, and he said it, with a really really aggressive and jealous tone.

*huh, what is he talking about? I like who? HUh Huh? Can that be Eric also fall in love with Hwayoung and now he think I'm his rival in love?"

" Say something!" Eric, now, can't control his emotion anymore.

" wHAT.. What are you talking about?  You're the only one that I love, there is no way I like someone else. . Why..I dont understand why are you mad like that.  I didn't want Hwayound to be your manager 'cause you will be in the same class and club her.  That's why I invited her to the art club.  I just dont want her to spend a lot of time with you"  Hyesung said and  tears slow went down from his eye.

" I..I'm sorry to yelling at you.  DOn't cry. Hey. I said not to cry."

" You would just forget about me"  Hyesung's cry is even louder than before.

 

Afterward, Hyesung stopped crying,so they go get their things, and go to Eric's house ( quite a lot or everyday after *ehem* from last chap.).

" Geez.  I dont know why things got mixed up like that..even thinking we were fighting over a same girl."  It's why Eric said while he thinking back about what is just happened to him and his angel.

Then, there is only silence between them again, the whole way back to Eric's house, and when they get to his room and lock the door without poor boy knowing, Eric pinned him down like last time, and kisses Hyesung everywhere on face, and start to stripping Hyesung clothes,and do all the dirty things as you can *imagine*.  For Eric, he want to do *it* everyday, because it's the only  time that Hyesung shows his emotions clearly like joy, happy, lust, and *ehem* pleasure, that he didn't show most of time (it's just the excuse, ert man) .  After this incident, there bond will be stronger,and they will understand each other more

 

Extra scene

At lunch, two days later

 

" Hey, Eric, Hyesung, say hello, he's my boyfriend, Kangta." Hwayound is just introduced her boyfriend while the other two guys looked at each other with a usdescripable face.  That's it!!  

 

 

 

P.S.  Done!!!!  As I planned, I think I will let our oppayam appear next chap. because he is stay hidden for a long time now, and Hyesung and Eric have a lot of *fun* time now, so I will try to..uhm... break them up.   I dont know.  SO plz wait for the next chap.

again tks. for reading and plz comments <3