I gave you

i love you

 

Shin Hyesung

A beautiful person with the perfect V shaped face, cute brown eyes, small nose, and a red pouty lip that make everyone jealous of his beauty, but Hyesung is not really cared or pay attention to what others said about him.  Many people though that " Oh, why that guy is so arrogant or maybe he think that he came from a rich family *blah blah*" because Hyesung always had an expressionless or a poker face, but it's totally opposite of what they thought.  Actually, it's not like he disregard anybody because he's rich or something like that, it just that, his face, rarely show any emotions like normal person.  That's why Hyesung never has a best friend or even friend to talk  with.  But that is like a disease that he has when he was still a little child, and it can never be cured.  

 

 

     One day, like many normal day before, Hyesung was sitting at his seat, that near the window, while looking outside.  Then, he saw a guy in the baseball uniform that stood in the middle of the field that across with his class.  Hyesung could clearly see that guy, he's totally cool and handsome that Hyesung never seen before.  His heart was starting to throbbing like crazy and everything around seem to be frozen or exactly forgot by our angel.  He is the first guy that made Hyesung felt like it and maybe Hyesung is already fell in love with that stranger.

 

Hyesung's POV

 

    I always admired that vivid expression of his when he was playing/practicing baseball.  My sketchbook is started to fill with many pictures of him after that destiny day.  I wanna know and talk with him like a friend, at least, but I don't think that I will able to do that because of my inability to express myself on the outside.  Thus, I easily gave up that thought within a second, but I still hope that one day, he will notice my existence.

 

 

 

 Did you hear me?  Uhm, I wonder if it was hard to understand.... that I was saying is " I like you" and I want you to go out with me... I guess if a guy tells you this... it's noting but trouble right...- he nervously told me his confession, and I was so in dazed that  I cant even replied to him.  The guy who I has a crush on for the longest time said something like that, even though we're both guy, isn't it amazing? Is this a godsend? A miracle?

I'm sorry- I said with a still shocking face

Please, forget all about it- he said sadly and started to leave but I hold him back

* Nope, not at all, rather I would be the person that asking you* -  I was thinking in my head because you know that I'm not good at talking right?

Uhm, it's ok...ok to go out... - I said while looking at the cement floor embarrassing.

Huh, really? for real? Do you really agreed to go out with me? OMG - he shouted loudly like the little kid that got his favorite toy and it  really made me laugh inside.  However, the answer I gave him it's like I'm not really care about it but the truth is 100% different.  I  scared that he think that I'm dating him just for fun or impose him.  Ahhhhhh, let's just forget about him, and furthermore, starting from today now on, I'm his bf/gf.  I'm so happy. :)

 

I'm sitting at my seat, he is in the baseball club and I can see him practice from here.  Later, I see him sweaty and stand at my classroom's door.

Hey Hyesung, you want to go home together?  I could see you clearly from outside.- he's exciting talk and point out to the baseball field, the place that he just done practicing a while ago.

*Huh?  He was looking at this direction too?  Hmm, how do I put it...?  It's a happy feeling...and also an embarrassing one too.* I'm shyly holding my sketchbook with both of my hands to my chest. 

Hey, what are you drawing-- He says while pointing and prepare to grab my sketch but I'm moved away before he touch it.  I don't want him to see what I'm drawing inside.  No I cant let him see them. no siro.

Ack, oh, I'm sorry- He says and I'm shaking my head to let him know that I'm ok, it's just embarrassing to let him see it.  

 

On the way back to my house, he asks me to go to Mc Donald with him because he's hungry after practice.  That's why now, on the table, there are the foods for 5 people, and when I asked him why, the he say that he doesn't know what kind of foods that I like, that's why he buy many them.  It's makes me so touch by my handsome and caring boyfriend.

Does the milkshake taste good? I can't drink it because it's so sweet- he says after he saw me finish the whole milkshake.  

It's good- I replied.  

So you have a sweet tooth, right Hyesungie?

I-I guess..?

I see! Ok! I will try to remember that! Cuz you seem to be a person who hides secret, so it's exciting to find out even a little thing like that- he said happily and gave a big smile to me while I'm looked at him confusedly and still in dazed because I'm suddenly thinking about how that such caring, handsome, and yet cute guy to be my boy friend.  Did I do something good 1000 years ago?

Do you want to know who is that guy and how he became my bf?

 

 

 

it will be in the next chapter, so plz wait :))

P.S    I'm so tired to put the "" at the conversation between them so I just copy from senior author about how to write it.  So now the "" will be the things that going inside Hyesung, our little prince head. 

tks for reading again.