T.O.P

i love you

Back to present 

Hyesung feels so happy with Eric by his side 24/24 now,and Eric is also a perfect bf for Hyesung because somehow, he seem to be understand his angel's feeling very easily even when Hyesung never shown his expression before and he is rarely talked a lot too.

 That's why it makes Hyesung very surprise when Eric know exactly what's he thinking about,and our innocent boy, feel very lucky to have such a understanding bf.

.............

 

After they finished eating at Mc Donald, Eric suddenly wants to go to the convenient store with Hyesung (just a reason to spend more time with our little prince :D).  

While walking around, Hyesung notices a cute baseball phone strap that is very well made and it would totally fit Eric.

*Should I buy it..?*  Hyesung is in a deep thought about if he should buy it or not as a gift for his awesome bf, that's why he doesn't see there is an another eye that is focused on him from when he stepped in the store until now.

"What are you looking at? A phone strap? Oh a bat and mitt? Wow, Hyesung, you really like baseball don't you?  You always watch from you classroom, right?" 

*Huh, But that, I was only looking at you.*

" If you like it so much, should I buy it for you as a present?"  Eric says happily.

* But I was the one that should buy you this as a present.*  Hyesung continuing to talk inside his head sadly because he couldn't say what he thought out loud and straightforward like Eric, and it makes he feel so hopeless.  And at the end, Eric still bought it for Hyesung as a gift for their first date.

.....

 

At the school

 

" Hi, Hyesung, you're up early ha?"

" Yeah, I wanna avoid rush hour."

" Ah, I see... oh, that's the phone strap from yesterday, and I actually don't think that you like it and it make me worried that you felt forced to accept something like it."  Eric said nervously while scratching his head.

" No way, I'm... I'm like it"

" Anyway, isn't it phone strap?"

" Yeah, but I don't have a cell phone."

"Huh, are you kidding me? Why not?"

" Well, I don't talk much anyway and even if I have one, I wouldn't use it.."  Hyesung says sadly while looking down to avoid Eric's eye but too late.

" Ah, did you just get a bit down just now?  Was I right?  See, you're not that hard to figure out.  You know what?  You seem like an expression less guy at the first glance, but on a closer look, you are actually quite expressive."  Eric lovingly look at Hyesung when he found the new side of our little price, and it makes him feel very touched and happy.

"Huh, really? *It is the first time that someone actually said that to me*"

"You know, I had always wondered why you were so unsociable; It bugged me, that's why I kept watching you but I think I'm starting to understand you a bit. Just a little bit thought."  The baseball team leader says happily with a little teasing tone in his voice.

*Heh Heh, Is that so? I never knew... Just when did Eric start watching me?*  our innocent boy smile stupidly while thinking about how Eric cared about him.

" Ah, were you... blushing just now?"

 

After saying that,  Eric starts to move closer and closer until there is no space between his and Hyesung, then slowly he moves his head forward and leave a soft kiss on Hyesung's lips.

It's make Hyesung so flustered and that's why in 17 years, our angel face turned red for the first time after his first kiss (?).

" Ah, your face became really red, I really like this side of you. Ok, see ya later, I need to go to my morning practice."  Eric says while running to his practice with also, a red and a big smile on his face.

 

* What he was just doing to me? OMG, we kissed?  Eric kissed me?  owowowo........"

We're already kissed!!!

 

 

P.s.  I'm wrote it like at 1:30 M.  So  i'm not really sure about what I'm writing about.  So plz forgive me for my mistakes or I will fix it when I can. maybe

and for the orange line, it'll be what Hyesung thought inside his head.