OO-7

My CEO Daddy!

Third Person’s P.O.V


Just as the happy couple are having sweet talks and cuddling with each other, they would never have expected that one girl heard everything in their conversation. Biting her nails, she gritted her teeth, before running off, to think of a plan that will destroy the two of them. Why would she do that?
Because Myungsoo belongs to her and only her. If she can’t get him, nobody else can.

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

I smiled as I look at the crying Myungsoo. No, I am not being mean but as far as I can recall, Myungsoo used to cry like this too. I wiped off his tears and gave him a hug. “Now, everything is over, so don’t cry anymore, silly.” He sniffed for a few times before flashing me a smile and pecked my lips. “Baby, I would like to officially introduce you to my family again, along with Junhee. Can I?”

 

I nodded as I looked at the puppy eyes that Myungsoo was giving me. Who knows what would have happened if I did not agree. I sighed as I looked at him. “How about Chorong then?” Myungsoo gave me a reassuring smile as he stuck his forehead against mine, whispering to me. “I will take care of it, now don’t you worry, baby.”

 

“Alright, since everything is settled, I should get back to my workspace and start working right now, my dear CEO.” I gave him a cheeky smile before turning around, walking towards the door, preparing to leave when I felt a strong pull on my wrist, making me turn back, falling into Myungsoo’s arms. He smirked as he hugged me tighter, “Your CEO requires your undivided attention so thus, you have to stay by my side, on my lap, the whole day.” And before I could rebut back with any sentence or even comment, he placed a finger on my lips and smiled. “CEO’s orders, no other comments other than YES, would be accepted.”

 

I concede defeat. I lost to the almighty CEO.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

After working today, I went to pick up Junhee from his school, hand in hand with Jiyeon. When I reached the school, I could see Junhee standing at the front door, waiting. The moment our eyes met, he immediately shouted for me. Not ahjusshi, not Hyung, but Appa.

 

He turned over to his friend, speaking so loud that I could hear from this distance. “Junhee is going home to his Appa. Annyeong chingus!” Ah, this cheeky fellow, boasting to people that he has a dad, and it looks like he has yet to notice Jiyeon since he came straight to me, hugging me tightly and chanting the word ‘Appa’ over and over again, until Jiyeon let out a cough.

 

“Park Junhee, your mother is here though.” Hearing that, Junhee released me from his hug and went over to his mother, “Omma, you did not hear me call CEO appa, appa! I did not call him Appa!” Jiyeon pinched his nose and smiled, “Do you want to call him appa that much? I kept hearing the word appa though!” He pouted and looked down slowly, “Sorry Omma, Park Junhee wouldn’t do it anymore.”

 

Before Jiyeon could say or do anything, I snatched Junhee away from her and looked at her. “He is Kim Junhee, so why would he need to apologize for calling me dad? And I am his dad!” With those big doe eyes of his, Junhee looked at me, “CEO Ahjusshi, why am I Kim Junhee? My name is Park Junhee!” I looked over to Jiyeon, signaling her to explain the situation to the kid. She looked at me and folded her arms and kept quiet until I knocked on her head.

 

“Yah, Kim Myungsoo, what did you even do that for?” I glared at her before hearing her snickered. “Alright, Junhee’s Appa, I will explain to the kid so stop glaring.” She turned over to Junhee before patting his head. “Junhee-ah, CEO Ahjusshi is really your dad, and your name is supposed to be Kim Junhee since he is your dad, and because of that, you are to call him dad!”

 

After Jiyeon has ended her sentence, silence was observed, and it obviously shows that this is too much for a kid to understand. So thus, Jiyeon shook her head slightly and smiled. “From today onwards, you have to call him Appa, and your name is Kim Junhee alright? Omma won’t be angry at you for calling him Appa, hmm?” Junhee looked at her with those big eyes again before hearing Jiyeon’s voice again. “Omma’s words are definite, remember this right, so go and kiss your dad or do whatever you want to him.”
 

Upon hearing that, Junhee immediately hugged me tightly before exclaiming and shouting to the whole world that he has a dad. Isn’t he adorable, just like me I presume?

 

When I reached home with both the mother and son, I could feel the atmosphere tense up a little. With a stuttering voice, Jiyeon greeted my parents. “Good evening Mr Kim and Mrs Kim, I am sorry to trouble you this evening…” and before she could finish her sentence, my mum came up and gave her a tight hug, smiling at her, “Welcome home, Jiyeon – ah. This is your home too, along with Junhee’s. We are a family.”

 

Upon hearing that, Jiyeon looked over to my dad to see my dad smiling. “You are right Jiyeon, I am sorry for what happened a few years ago. Can we continue being a family?” Being the kind hearted soul she is, she nodded before introducing Junhee to the family.” With that, we had dinner together, and the whole table was lively again, just like before. Right now, the only thing I could think of in my mind was how important Jiyeon was, not to me but my whole family. How her existence can change everything.

 

After dinner, Jiyeon offered to wash the dishes while my parent went over to play with their grandson. I smiled as I walked over to her, hugging her from the back, startling her a little. “Baby, do you know how much you look like my wife right now?” I snuggled my nose into her nape before whispering, “Don’t ever leave me again, I don’t know what will happen to me. Please promise to discuss everything to me, instead of making any decisions on your own.”

 

I could feel her nodding as she whispered back. “I promise.”

 

Right now, I could feel that I am the happiest man alive, but there is still one problem left, and that is to break the news to Chorong.