OO-3

My CEO Daddy!

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

Upon seeing Junhee, I shouted for his name, disregarding the fact that there was a couple standing in front of him. Immediately, he shouted for me and ran into my embrace, hugging me tightly.

 

“How is my baby doing today hmm?” I caressed his cheeks slightly with a smile on my face and he returned my question with a pout. “Junhee isn’t happy because omma wasn’t by his side!” I chuckled slightly at his reply and stood up while carrying him. “But now, I’m here right?”



Junhee nodded happily and that was when I tore my attention away from him and look in front, to see Myungsoo standing there… with a shocked look on his face and of course, a lady by his side. Right, who am I kidding? It has been 5 years so of course, he must have found another girl isn’t it?

 

I walked away hurriedly and avoided his eye contact and went straight towards Baekhyun’s direction. “Baekhyun… Let’s go please.” He nodded immediately and opened the car door for me while I stepped in with Junhee still in my embrace. When we were all settled in the car, I didn’t even take a glance towards Myungsoo’s direction and Baekhyun just drove off. During the car trip, Junhee started asking about Myungsoo with a wide grin on his face for no reason.

 

“Omma! Who is that handsome Hyung just now? He is so good looking and Junhee thinks he looks like me!” My eyes turned wide when I heard the last few words of Junhee’s statement and I used a much more serious tone while answering Junhee.

 

“Junhee, that Hyung just now is my CEO. And Junhee doesn’t look like him. Don’t ever mention him anymore alright?” Upon hearing my serious tone, Junhee’s smile dropped and he looked down. “Junhee knows now. Sorry omma.”

 

I sighed when I realized that I was being a little too harsh to Junhee. He is just a kid, he knows nothing and I shouldn’t have been so mean. “Junhee… Omma is sorry. But you saw the pretty lady beside that Hyung just now isn’t it? The pretty lady might be unhappy with my CEO if she hears it, and omma might get scolded. You wouldn’t want that right?”

 

Upon hearing so, Junhee sat on my lap immediately and hugged me tightly. “Sorry omma! Junhee won’t do it again! I don’t want omma to get scolded!” I smiled slightly and patted his head, whispering in his ears that it would be ok.

 

The moment we reached home, I started helping Junhee to bathe and did his homework, and it was already 9pm by the time we finished everything. After putting Junhee to sleep, I walked out of his room to see Baekhyun still in the living room.

 

He stood up and looked at me, while I started walking towards him. “Jiyeon…” Before he finished his sentence, I already guessed what he wanted to say. “Baekhyun, I am ok. I will be ok. I lived well without him for 5 years isn’t it? I only need to endure for a month and it will be all over. Everything will be back to normal, so you don’t have to worry alright?”

 

Upon hearing my answer, Baekhyun put up a small smile and came over to pull me into his embrace while patting my back. “Jiyeon-ah, remember. You don’t have to face this alone. I am here for you and I will always be here for you.”

 

And with that, he released me from his hug and went towards the door, stepping outside, leaving for his house. The moment I was alone, I dropped onto the couch and heaved a big sigh of relief.

 

Hopefully, Myungsoo didn’t hear me calling out Junhee’s name. Or else, whatever I have been keeping as a secret, will no longer be a secret.

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

After the encounter with the child, I couldn’t help but keep thinking of him. Throughout the dinner with Chorong, I wasn’t paying any attention as well. And because of that, we ended our dinner date earlier than expected. When I reached home, my mind was once again filled with the child from earlier, and of course, the name Junhee made everything a mystery.

 

If you asked why the name Junhee made everything a mystery, I will tell you why.

 

Back then, when Jiyeon and I were still dating, we loved each other so much that we had already talked about our future even though we only dated for less than a year. She was different from any girl I met. She had an aura emitting which made me entranced.

“Ji, when we get married, how many kids are we going to have?”

“Hmm, maybe 2? I don’t know.”

“What would you name them?”

“I don’t know yet Myungie. Isn’t that a bit too early for now?”

I ignored her statement and just carried on talking about our future kid.

“Junhee.”

“I’m sorry?” She looked at me in confusion and I pecked her lips before returning a smile.

“It doesn’t matter what the gender of our first baby is, let’s name the baby Junhee, alright?”

“Junhee… Jun…Hee… Alright Myungie, let’s name our first child Junhee.”

 

That is the reason why I was so confused. If the child is named Junhee and the mother is Jiyeon… Doesn’t that make him my child? The possibility of him being my child is because Jiyeon and I made love during our first year anniversary so of course there is a possibility that I might have made her pregnant isn’t it? But if she had my child, why would she leave me?
 

Just by thinking of these questions, I already had a headache since it was all too sudden.

Deciding to look further into this matter, I gave a call to hire a private investigator to check up on this Junhee child. And of course, I will try to fish for some information on my side too. But I can’t go and ask Jiyeon right now; since there is a chance there it might be pure coincidence that the kid is named Junhee. There is a possibility that Baekhyun is the dad, right?

 

For some reason, my heart cringed at the thought of the Baekhyun being the dad and I wished I was the dad. I must be mad.

 

The next day at work, Jiyeon turned up to work as usual, but this time round, she didn’t give me a chance to even talk to her about personal stuff like yesterday. And the moment the clock reaches 5.30PM, she would disappear without even bidding farewell. But I wasn’t worried because I knew she was meeting Baekhyun to fetch her home and after that, fetch Junhee home.

 

How did I know about these?

 

I could see everything from my office’s window alright? I would see her greeting Baekhyun with a happy face all the time and every time I see them smiling at each other, I would feel my heart getting squeezed, just like how it felt when I see Jiyeon smiling to other guys before we dated 5 years ago.

I no longer have any feelings for her right? I love Chorong now, and Chorong is the only girl I would marry. This is what I have been telling myself for the past few years.

 

The routine of me watching Jiyeon leave with Baekhyun and me telling myself Chorong is the only girl, has been going on for the past week. And of course, the squeezing of my heart is making me feel even more uncomfortable. For some reason, I started to miss Junhee and I was dying to meet that cute little boy again. I could never forget those big round eyes of his when he kept staring at me.


I sighed as I walked into the staff lounge, thinking that I could get myself a cup of coffee when I heard Jiyeon on the phone. “It’s ok Baekhyun. I will think of something today. It’s really ok. No need to keep apologizing. Junhee is my child and my responsibility. I will find a way to have Junhee fetched from school today. See you tomorrow.” And with that, she ended the call with a sigh.

 

Here comes my chance.

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif

Updated another chapter because I was a jerk in the past for having such a long hiatus. 
Enjoy reading. :D