OO-4

My CEO Daddy!

 

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

I sighed after ending the call with Baekhyun. There is nobody to pick Junhee up today since Baekhyun had a last minute urgent meeting and I had to meet Myungsoo’s mother. Right, I meet his mum almost once every month to catch up since the lovely lady misses me and take cares of me like as if I was her own.

 

Just as I was about to step out of the staff lounge, Myungsoo appeared in front of me and smiled. “I didn’t mean to eavesdrop but looks like you need someone to fetch your child for you isn’t it?
 

I stood frozen and looked up at him. Just what is he planning in his head by asking me this question? “It’s going to be 5.30PM soon. If you don’t hurry up and get someone to pick him up, he is going to be staying in school alone.”

 

Upon hearing so, I started panicking because I had no one to help pick up my child. Just as I was on the verge of crying, Myungsoo started talking. “Give me the address, I will go pick him up for you and drop him off at your house.” I gave him a confused look and thoughts started running through my mind. What if Myungsoo realizes that Junhee is his child? What if Junhee knows about it? What if…

 

“Young lady, I have no ill intentions. If you don’t give me the address, your child will be crying and …” Without waiting for him to finish his answer, I took out a piece of paper and wrote down the address for him. “The one below is my house address, and the one above is the school’s address. Thank you Myungsoo.”

 

Right now, having my son taken care of is much more important. If any party finds out about this, we will talk about it later. Plus, after the first meeting with Junhee, Myungsoo didn't even speak a word about it. That must mean he did not suspect about anything, right?

 

Straight after work, I went to the café near my house to meet Myungsoo’s mother. She knew about Junhee and she was really apologetic about whatever had happened in the past. Every single time we met, she would start apologizing on behalf of Myungsoo’s dad and I would have to reassure her that it is ok.

 

“Jiyeon-ah… if only I had voiced out my opinions that time, I …” I smiled and took Myungsoo’s mother hands in mine, and smiled. “Myungsoo’s mum, it’s ok. Every single time we met, you say this… I have already let go of the past and I am living fine. You should let go of it. Whatever happened 5 years ago wasn’t your fault. Let’s just say, fate is playing around with us alright? Plus, Myungsoo has a new girlfriend isn’t it? I saw her by chance the other day and she was really pretty and I am pretty sure she is the right one for her.”

 

Apparently, she was shocked that I have met Myungsoo’s girlfriend and I just had to tell the story from the start till end. From how I had to become his secretary to how he is going to fetch Junhee later. I didn’t hide a single detail from her because I didn’t see the need to.

 

“Jiyeon-ah…” I shook my head indicating that I don’t want to talk about it anymore. She sighed and gave me a smile. “Thank you for being so kind… I wish the best for you in everything.” I nodded and smiled. “You too…”

 

With that, we continued talking about Junhee for a little while more, and we decided to end the conversation and bid farewell for the day. Just as we stepped out of the café, the last person that I would ever want to see right now, appeared right in front of my eyes.

 

“Myungsoo…”

 

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

The grin on my face was so wide that when I got on the car, the chauffer started asking me if anything good had happened, but all I did was shake my head. In my heart, the only thing I cared about was meeting the small little boy named Junhee.

 

When I reached the nursery, I could see Junhee from afar with the other kids in a corner, engrossed in a conversation.

 

I walked over slowly and when Junhee and I met eyes, he looked at me with his sparkling big eyes before he ran into my embrace.

 

“APPA!”

 

Third Person’s P.O.V

 

In the nursery, Junhee and the other kids were sitting in a group, playing with the toys until one of the kids brought out the latest toy and started boasting that his dad bought the toy for him. And with that, they started talking about their dad and eventually, the question was posted to Junhee.

 

“Junhee! Where is your dad? I have never seen him around!” The boy with the toy stared at him and popped the question.

Before he could answer, another kid voiced out. “Isn’t Junhee’s dad the cute-looking oppa that always come with Junhee’s pretty mom?”

“No! The other guy is just a friend. I know that because I always hear Junhee calling him Baekhyun Hyung! So Junhee, where is your dad?” Upon hearing these questions, Junhee started to panicked. He had no idea where and who his dad was.

 

At first, he was going to say that his Baekhyun Hyung was the dad but it seemed like the other kids already knew that he isn’t. He started looking around in hope that somehow, his mum would appear so that he could run away from this question. But instead of seeing his mum, he saw the CEO of the company that his mother was working in and the moment the both of them met eyes, he decided to do something that is going to change his whole life.

 

From just a CEO Hyung, to his CEO dad.