OO-1

My CEO Daddy!

Third Person’s P.O.V

 

Meet Park Jiyeon, the young and pretty single mother, who has raised her son for the past 5 years with nobody’s help. Her life has always been calm, with not much trouble troubling her life. However, everything began to change the moment she agreed to relief her friend’s work, which is to be the CEO’s secretary for a month. As if fate was playing games with her, she met up with a particular person, and from there, that is when she bid goodbye to her calm and peaceful life…

 

 

“Jiyeon, you will help me right, please? I wouldn’t have troubled you to stand in as the boss’s secretary if it wasn’t for some emergency that cropped up at home, which would cause me to be away for a month.” Thinking of rejecting her friend once again, Jiyeon turned around and faced her friend, with the mindset of rejecting her for one last time and just walk off.

 

However, before she could open , she was greeted with a face full of tears. “Jiyeon, just say that you will help me! My mum is in hospital, and my dad can’t work and …” before she could finish her sentence, Jiyeon shut her up by cutting in. “I will help I will help! So please don’t cry anymore!” Upon hearing Jiyeon’s sentence, her friend’s face brighten up immediately and she gave Jiyeon one big hug before running away. “I will send you the details later! I love you Jiyeon!”

 

Seeing her friend skipping away in happiness, Jiyeon couldn’t help but shake her head at the sight. Just as she is about to take a step in front, her phone rang, indicating that a message has arrived, from her friend.

 

“Jiyeon, just head up to Kim’s Corp tomorrow at 9.00am and report for work. I have already informed the CEO that you are taking my place for this month and he promised that he will guide you through everything! Good luck Jiyeon and thanks!”

PS: The CEO is one hot guy but sadly, he has a girlfriend. But I’m sure you can charm him with those lovely traits of yours. (;

See you in a month! Thanks again, Jiyeon!”

 

After reading the message, Jiyeon placed her phone back into her bag and headed home, with her mixed feelings. And for some odd reason, she could feel that there is going to be something bad that will happen in the near future. However, she just shook off this uncomfortable feeling and continues walking home, so that she could meet her lovely son, JunHee.

 

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

Upon seeing the name that my secretary sent me, I got a shock of my life.

 

Park Ji Yeon.

 

It can’t be that particular Park Jiyeon right? The heartless girl that actually left me 5 years ago because of some reason that I could not understand. I was about to probe further when I received a message from my girlfriend, Park Chorong. I smiled upon seeing her message. She is the reason why I was able to live on for the past 5 years despite what my ex did to me. And I am glad that she appeared in my life.

 

Well, let’s just hope that she is not the Park Jiyeon that I am thinking of in my mind. Because if it is, I am sure she won’t enjoy this particular one month with me.

 

Never.

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif

THE SECOND DAY

729329pwivylpc9n.gif

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

 

“Park Jun Hee, come down now!  I need to rush for work, so please don’t drag and further and come down this instance!” I shouted towards the direction where my son is, while wearing my shoes. A few seconds later, I could hear tiny footsteps coming down the stairs, and when I was about to lift my head up, I felt a peck on my cheeks and a smile crept onto my face immediately.

 

“Hey baby, how is mummy’s boy today? Excited for school?” I look towards Junhee’s direction and was greeted with a pout. “I don’t want mummy to go to work! If mummy goes to work, Junhee won’t be able to go home with mummy already!” I patted his head and when I was about to reply, someone else spoke instead.

 

“Don’t worry Junhee. Baekhyun Hyung promises to bring you to fetch your mum home from work today, alright?” I looked towards the direction of the voice and Baekhyun was there, standing at the door, smiling towards me. I smiled back, while Junhee started running over towards Baekhyun, hugging his leg. “Really? Hyung promise?” Baekhyun squatted down to Junhee’s eye level and nodded. “Of course! Hyung will fetch you from school, and we will fetch omma from the company, hmm?”

 

Junhee nodded and shouted in happiness. “YAY! THANKYOU HYUNG!” I shook my head a little and laughed at Junhee. What a cute little son I have.

 

In the end, Baekhyun offered to send both me and Junhee off. After sending Junhee off to his school and bidding him farewell, Baekhyun sent me to Kim’s Corp. Just as I was about to alight from his car, he held my hand and looked at me. “Jiyeon, if you face any difficulties, or if anybody bullies you, make sure to call me straight away alright?” I chuckled slightly and nodded. “Don’t worry Baekhyun; I will do that for sure.” Upon hearing so, he smiled and let go of my hand and drove away after I got off from his car.”
 

I turned around and faced the door, and took a deep breath before I walked into the company, and walked towards the receptionist counter to ask for directions.

 

Just as I was in the mid of asking for directions, a familiar voice rang in my ear. I froze in my position and I could feel my legs trembling. It can’t be him right?

 

“Park Jiyeon-ssi, my new secretary for the time being, right?”

 

I turned around slowly with my eyes looking down. After a few minutes, which seemed like a few hours to me, I lifted my head and my eyes met the eyes of the owner of the familiar voice.

 

It’s him. It really is him, the him I missed so much.

 

 

729329pwivylpc9n.gif729329pwivylpc9n.gif

Hi, I know this is short and crappy, but I needed an introduction chapter to at least account for how Jiyeon got into the company.

I promise the second chapter will be better.