Stuck at Jeju Island

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

"Can you hurry up?" I complained as Chanyeol was still inside the bathroom, for more than an hour already and they soon had to go downstairs to get the plane back to Seoul.

Chanyeol whimpered, followed by a groan.

"My stomach hurts!" he hissed, but I rolled my eyes and knocked the door louder and louder.

"Get some medicine!" I grumbled annoyed and he quickly opened the door a bit so that I could hand over some painkillers.

Really that guy... He shouldn't have eaten so much and so weirdly... All because of that woman...

Park Chanmi...

Just thinking about it made me feel more and more pissed off at everything that happend.

So what...? Now she's dating that guy Suho?! After everything she did before leaving she decided to jsut leave without saying anything?!

Shaking my head furiously, I started to pack my suitcase again, checking everything to make sure I had everything with me and nothing left.

I wasn't planning to come back to get my stuff you see...

Dropping myself on the soft matrass, I sighed heavily, my eyes staring at the white ceiling.

I was tired... I was really tired. For the whole night I couldn't sleep well and all because I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Why did we had to meet each other here? After not having any contact for over half a year, she suddenly popped up and forced herself in my life again... Just why...

"Baekhyun?!"

I turned my head to the direction of the bathroom, hearing Chanyeol calling my name loudly.

"What?" I asked, sitting straight up again.

"Can you take the luggage downstairs already?"

"Sure...!" I sighed and quickly grabbed my suitcase and his and walked out of the hotelroom, going to the elevator.

Tapping my feet impatiently, I finally arrived downstairs in the lobby, the others already waiting there.

"Hey, what's up? Why are you two taking such a long time?" Chen asked, a bit annoyed as he was still tired but had to wake up early to catch their plane.

"Chanyeol has toilet problems." I sighed, Chen scrunching his nose in disgust as Sehun shook his head, probably trying to shake off the images that just popped in his head.

"He's going to be downstairs as fast as possible." I added as Kai shrugged his shoulders.

"We can't do anything about it. Oh, he's already here." Kai mumbled, pointing behind me and as I turned around, I saw a pale Chanyeol walking out of the elevtaor and returning the key to the front desk before coming to us, almsot like his soul flew away.

"Are you okay?3 Sehun asked with big shocked eyes as I glanced at a sick Chanyeol.

"I shouldn't have eaten those stuff yesterday." he said weakly, making Chen pat his back as it almost looked like the guy was going to throw up.

"Did you take the medication?" I asked worried, looking at his energyless eyes.

He nodded weakly.

"Good morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter