Clashing

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

Park Chanmi...

I noticed how my friends looked at me and I wouldn't blame them for looking at me like that at all, but it was annoying and I felt uncomfortable.

Why is she even here...?

At Jeju Island?

"She's here on a school trip." Chanyeol said to me, like he could read my mind and I was a bit creeped out about the timing of his answer to my not spoken question.

My eyes moved to him as my right eyebrow lifted, making Chanyeol smile a little.

Sehun was pouting and complaining that she wanted to talk longer with her and Chanyeol glanced at the girls from our school, his eyes showing anger and disappointment.

I never thought I would see her again and initially I really didn't know how to react or what to do, but when we made eyecontact, the anger inside me build up.

She changed her phone number... she changed everything and suddenly disappeared! Not even giving me the chance to ask her again what happend, she left me!

She should know my temper, she should know I was confused!

Chanmi should know that when I was angry at her, I would calm down later and let her explain to me, but then she just disappeares without even telling me she moved away?!

This only made me think..; why did she even move to our house?

Why did she even appear in my life?!

"She looked happy..." Sehun sighed, catching my attention as I let thes ethoughts in the back of my mind.

"Hmm?" Chen hummed a bit confused.

"I mean that Chanmi looked happy, she made friends, she didn't look like she got bullied, she lookes carefree and relaxed." Sehun explained, making me feel only more anger rising in me.

Happy...?

After having left with all the mess and making me suffer...?!

"We should go..." Ahreum, who was standing next to me, said, her voice calm and almost soft.

I nodded, a hum leaving my lips as I started to walk again, leaving the guys behind that suddenly disappeared from our sight... only to bump against Chanmi... Park Chanmi...

"Baekhyun..." Chanyeol called my name and I stopped my track, turning my head to him as he looked at me with a slightly diasppointed expression.

"What?" I asked confused and curious as well.

"Nothing..." he sighed after a short silence, shaking his head and making me frown.

"What?" I asked again.

Chanyeol only shook his head more furiously as Ahreum once again asked to go, our free lunch time already over.

 

*******

 

Chanmi's pov:

 

"Those guys were so handsome!"

I cracked a small smile as it's been hours already since we've bumped against them.

"They're totally the popular guys at your old school right?"

I nodded curtly as Suho took my hand, squeezing it a little and making me give him a soft smile.

"But those girls were really too much! What was their problem?! Talking about things that Chanmi definitely woudln't do!" a friend scoffed, making me smile a little.

At least they believe me... unlike those students at my old school...

Suho looked at me with a slightly worried face, but I shook my head, telling him that I was fine and that he didn't had to worry, but he looked at me now and then, just to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter