Chanyeol, the best friend

Living Together with Baekhyun?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chanmi's pov:

 

I rubbed my eyes while my free hand opened the closed curtains.

It was early in the morning, but the sun was already high up, lighting up the complete sky.

My ming and body was still tired, but I let a yawn escape my lips and grabbed my clothes before shuffling my way, lazily, to the bathroom.

Knocking on it, there was no sound, so I opened it, closing the door behind me and locking it, just to be sure.

I looked into the mirror, staring at my puffy and slightly red eyes.

Great.

I look terrible.

Like some psycho...

Sighing, I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste, starting to bursh my teeth, leaning against the sink.

 

When I came back from visiting my parents grave, both me and auntie were kind off depressed. Her usualy cheerful and bright smile and manner was gone and she looked almost drained. Mom must have really been a good friend to her.

Uncle had to comfort auntie the whole evening and Baekhyun? He never came home.

He was probably sleeping over at someone else's place, again.

I washed my fece, put on some day cream and used sopme conceealer to get those dark eyebags away.

How I love the magic of make up!

Quickly changing into my uniform, I combed my hair and pulled it into a high ponytail, fixing it with a clip and opened the door again to go downstairs to get some breakfast.

 

As I arrived downstairs, the smell of kimchi pancakes was in the air.

"Oh, good morning dear." auntie smiled, though not as bright as it normally would, it was still enough to brighten up the depressing me.

"Good morning." I greeted back and noticed that uncle was once again not eating breakfast with us.

Such a busy man.

 

*******

 

Baekhyun's pov:

 

Chen kicked me while he turned his body over, balling himself up in the blanket.

I growled tired and kicked him back before I quickly dodged another attack from him.

"Stop fighting, come eat." Chanyeol said, rolling his eyes before he left the room again.

Chen yawned and looked around with sleepy eyes while I went to the bathroom to get freshened up and went downstairs quickly, noticing there wasn't that much time anymore to leave for school.

"What's for breakfast?3 I asked, sitting down.

Chanyeol grinned as usual and placed a pot of tofu stew, some sausages, fried eggs and kimchi on the table.

"Woah, looks great!!" Chen cheered, sitting next to me and grabbing a spoon, eating as fast as he could.

Chanyeol smiled at the compliment and sat down, eating slowly, yet steadily enough to make it in time for school.

 

Chanyeol.

He had been my best friend since... since ever?

Yeah... every since we were in the same kindergarten, we became friends.

He used to be a chubby and cute kid. But who knew that chubby kid could grow so tall.

Damn, I'm jealous of his height...!

Anyways.... we've been friends ever since we've been going to school and it's safe to say he would be my most closest friend ever, and only him.

His parents work overseas so he lives alone.

"Woahh!! I'm full!!" Chen's loud voice pulled me back to reaily, noticing I was already halfway my rice bowl.

I smiled softly before quickening my pace.

 

When w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter