Suspicions

He's Everyone's but Hers

“So noona, did anything bad happen to you at school?” Ricky side glanced Jihyun, who was watching a horror movie with the guys at Niel’s house. The guys were all engrossed with the movie, but Ricky on the other hand didn’t even dare watch the movie.

Jihyun continue to watch while shaking her head in response, “Nope, nothing bad happened. But just weird things,” she added.

Ricky bounced on the couch beside her and she shrugged, “I had my locker four times as big as a normal locker. Weird coding. Another weird thing is there’s this other locker the same size as mine and it belonged to Byunghun. Oh and I bump into a very, very familiar guy at school this morning, and he tried to help me up, once I grab his hand I felt a strong connection with him,” she blinked after finishing.

“Wait, you have the same size locker with president?” Changjo asked, earlier they all agreed on calling him ‘president’, since Ricky can’t quite perfectly pronounce his name. Jihyun nodded, “Yeah,”

“Eh, who was that guy who bump into you then? You said he was familiar, so…” Niel questioned. She sighed, “That’s the thing, I wasn’t able to get his name,” she groaned, “I hate that I’m slow when recognizing people,”

CAP patted her back, “Ahh~ That’s all right Ji, nothing and no one is ever perfect in anything. I mean, you’re already good at everything, and I guess recognizing people isn’t something for you,” he smiled. Jihyun nodded before smiling back, “Well yeah that’s true. Thanks Minsoo,” CAP nodded at her.

“Yeah! And besides, we’re going to attend there tomorrow, if we were to bump into that guy again, then we’ll ask. It’s not like that was the last time you’re going to see him,” Chunji pointed out.

Jihyun nodded, “Hmn, okay. I was just really wondering why I suddenly felt that. And you know another weird thing? He asked me if I felt it,” she added

All the guys looked at her in confused way, “Wait, so you meant to say is that he felt that connection too?” Changjo asked. Jihyun shrugged, “Probably. I mean, I didn’t really ask, but that was the closest I could think of,”

“Omo! What if he’s your soulmate?” Ricky suddenly gasp and clamp a hand over his mouth in shock and in a little excitement. CAP hit the younger’s head before shaking his head, “Seriously? Soulmate? How old can you get?”

Ricky pouted, “Hey! Soulmates are so not old. And it definitely depends if you’re willing to believe it!” he complained. The others all just shrugged him off and he flail his arms, “You guys are always so mean to me!”

“Whatever,” Changjo waved him off, “Anyways Jihyun, isn’t that girl from earlier with L and president, the one who we’ve encounter at Lotte World?” he asked. Jihyun nodded, “Yeah, she’s Byunghun’s girlfriend. Her name’s Jieun,”

“Come again?” CAP furrowed his eyebrows, “Her name’s Jihyun?” he questioned. Niel leaned in a bit closer, “And she’s president’s girlfriend?”

Jihyun chuckled before shaking her head, “Alright, first of all; her name is Jieun. That’s a big difference from Jihyun. And second; yeah, that’s not a big deal though,” she nodded.

Chunji rolled his eyes, “Alright, first of all;” he repeated, “Jihyun and Jieun isn’t something what you can call ‘a big difference’, unless her name is Yura or something, then it doesn’t have a big difference at all,” he smiled wickedly, “And Second; Lee Byunghun is your first crush. You tell me that— that isn’t a big deal,” he looked at Jihyun knowingly.

Jihyun widened her eyes and her cheeks immediately reddened, “W-what do y-you mean?” she stuttered hesitantly before giving a glance at Chunji. He raised an eyebrow and Jihyun snickered before sighing softly, leaning back on the couch with a frown, “I just don’t know if that’s what you call a ‘crush’. Maybe it was just admiration,” she tried to convince herself.

Changjo cleared his throat, “Crush and Admiration are the same thing, Ji,” he gave a cheeky smile at her before looking back at the movie.

“What did he do to make you ‘admire’ him anyways?” CAP asked while casually watching and munching on some chips. Jihyun groaned, covering her face with the throw pillow on the couch, “I don’t know,” she said with her voice muffled.

“Why don’t you just admire L and not president? He has a girlfriend already,” Niel asked and pulled the pillow from Jihyun’s face. She stared at him like he was some kind of weird before looking away, “Myungsoo is just a friend. Byunghun is just a mere crush,”

“Ha! You admit that you have a crush on him!” Changjo exclaimed while pointing at Jihyun. She pushed his hand away slightly annoyed, “Shut up,” she muttered.

Ricky tapped his chin, “How about soulmate then?” he asked and clasp his hands together again, “Can’t wait to meet him!” Jihyun threw the pillow at Ricky’s head, “He’s not my soulmate! Maybe he was just a friend from before that I didn’t remember! Seriously guys! What’s with you and partnering me with other guys I just met?!” she hissed.

“You need a boyfriend,” “You look lonely,” “You’re a loner,” “It’s about time for you to stop lazing around,” “I don’t want you to get old and married to books, to be honest,”

Jihyun glared at Changjo who said the last line, “I’m not married to books!” Changjo shrugged at her, “Eh, that’s what you think,”

She exasperatedly let out a huge breath, “I don’t need a boyfriend, I’m not lonely, I am so not a loner, I don’t laze around and I will not get old especially married to books,” she stated before shaking her hands, “Now, can we please just finish this movie and get to sleep?”

They all raised their hands in defeat, “Alright, suit yourself,” Niel mumbled, “But I’m still meeting soulmate!” Ricky butted in before zipping his mouth shut.

 

 

 

“Wake up!!!!” Jihyun yelled as she looked at Niel who was still fast asleep on his bed. He said some things that was muffled under the pillow before burying his face deeper into it.

She slap her head with her palm before waving him off and going to the next room, “Minsoo!! Wake the hell up before I kick your !” she screamed and kicked the bed. CAP just snuggled with the pillow tighter, “Five… min…asjafhlas,” she heard him say as she grip into her hair in irritation, “I hate you Changjo, go die,” she muttered before walking towards the next room, which has Ricky in it.

Changjo and Jihyun woke up almost at the same time and played rock-paper-scissors. The one who loses would be the one to wake the others up. Much to the girl’s luck, she lost. And here she is right now.

“RICKY,” Jihyun said in a low voice before pulling the blanket off of Ricky, “Wake up,” she said in a much more lower voice. Ricky shifted from his position and lay on his stomach. Jihyun place her hand on the wall for support as she gritted her teeth in annoyance.

She stormed off to the last room and slammed the door open. She walked over the bed and pushed Chunji off the bed, “Wake up. Take a bath, and wake the others up for me,” she said as she saw Chunji snapping his head up from the other side off the bed on the ground.

He glared at her as she glared back before rushing back to her own room and taking a bath and preparing for school. Chunji eventually stood up and took a bath first before proceeding to wake the others up. (Which caused torture and some yelling, but it was something so normal so nobody really cared at the end.)

The were all now at the bus on their way to their school, “OMG~ We’re finally going to enter one of the prestigious schools in Koreaaaa!” Ricky beamed and giddily jumped up and down, “How exciting! I hope people there are all nice!” he added. Jihyun scoffed, “Some are nice. The rest are all a pain,” she nodded.

The others made a face as they thought about it. Who would like people like those? Not friendly was out of the picture obviously.

“Ohhhh here we are!” Ricky announced and rushed out of the bus and into the school building. The others all followed after but when they entered, Ricky was nowhere to be seen. “Aish, that kid is fast,” CAP scratched his head.

“Hmn, he’ll be alright. So, what’s your guys’ schedule?” Jihyun turn to look at them. They all pulled out their schedules and looked at each other’s. Niel has two subjects with Jihyun which was first and third one.

CAP has only one and it was second to the last subject. Chunji has two with her before and after break which is fourth and fifth class subject, and Changjo also has two subjects with her, first and last one.

“Ricky has one with you too, it’s the second. So at every subject you can have one of us guys with you. Well apparently you have two on the first subject but whatever, Let’s get to class,” Changjo said before pulling Jihyun away with Niel following behind.

“Hmn, hey guys. I seat with Byunghun at every subject before break. And at the last three subjects after break, I seat with Myungsoo,” Jihyun uttered out. Niel looked at her, “Oh… so we’re not going to seat with you at all? That ,” he said.

Jihyun pursed her lips and nodded along, “Yeah, it does . But I could still be with you guys at lunch and we can still do our ‘walks’ with the other guys. Nothing would be different!” she pondered.

Changjo patted her shoulder, “You better be sure, I have a bad feeling that president knows something all of us doesn’t.” he uttered, that made Jihyun lost and now her mind wondered to L.Joe. What does he know that we don’t?

Changjo has very good guts instinct, so there might actually be something that L.Joe was hiding, and he had his other gut feeling that Jihyun was involve in what president was planning.

Once the three all entered their first class, Jihyun helped the boys get their seats near her. In the end they had seated two seats behind her, that was the closest one they could have. L.Joe wasn’t there yet so were the teacher, so Jihyun sat at the table behind her while he talked with the guys. “So what are you guys planning to do later?” she asked while tilting her head to the side.

“CAP hyung said he needed to buy a new car, so we’ll go car shopping.” Niel shrugged, “I could use a new car too, so I agreed.” He quickly added before grinning at Jihyun. She laughed before shaking her head, “You guys are just going to make me jealous! You know I wanted a car since I was a child!” she hit Niel with a pen.

He continue to grin at her, catching the pen just in time before it hit him. Changjo chuckled, “Then when we get there, go pick a car. I’ll buy it for you.” He said and nodded his head seriously. Jihyun cleared , “N-no! I don’t mean it like that.” she mumbled.

“You guys know best that I don’t take what’s given to me.” “Yeah, yeah because you’re independent. Jihyun, sometimes let your friend treat you, alright?” Changjo sighed. Jihyun stared at him, horrified, “Treat?!” she hissed lowly, “You call that treating!? Jonghyun just because you’re rich doesn’t mean that buying a car for me would be called as treating!” Jihyun growled and hit his head with her fist.

“Yah! I want to do buy you something you’d like to have. I want to give you something you’re craving for, because as a friend it’s what I want. Consider it as a gift for Christmas alright? Besides, that necklace I gave you last Christmas was way expensive than your favorite car.” Changjo ranted. I widened my eyes at him, “Are you serious!? I’m giving it back then! You’re coming home with me later Mister!”

“Hey L.Joe!” Niel suddenly greeted making Jihyun snap her head up at the person behind her. “Oh, Byunghun, you’re here.” She toned out before standing up from the seat she was sitting on. “Hey.” He smiled before looking at the two boys behind Jihyun, “I didn’t know you guys transferred here.” He said.

“Yeah, we enrolled yesterday once we found out Jihyun was being transferred here.” Niel nodded his head.

“Ahh.” L.Joe nodded back before looking back at Jihyun, “Go on, pretend I’m not here and go talk to them, our professor would be late.” He said before gently pushing Jihyun back to where she sat.

She shook her head quickly, “No, no. We’re done talking anyways.” She took a glance at the guys and saw Niel grinning triumphantly and Changjo rolling his eyes. Jihyun turn back to look at L.Joe before going pass him and sitting on her respective seat.

L.Joe blinked a couple of times at Jihyun before sitting down beside her, he looked at her side profile while she played with her finger. She look up to take a glance at him and saw him looking so she look back down at her hands awkwardly. He let out a chuckle before stretching his arms, “So, you have anything to do after class?” L.Joe started.

Jihyun lift her head up and nodded, “Yeah. Going car shopping with the rest of Andromeda.” She smiled a little at him. He an eyebrow at her in confusion, “Andromeda?” he asked. Jihyun nodded again, “Yeah, me and the guys you met yesterday. We called out group Andromeda because…” Jihyun looked up as if the answers were there before looking back down, “Well, we don’t really know why we call ourselves that. But you know, that’s the first one we thought of.” She chuckled while rubbing the back of her neck.

L.Joe laughed, “Ahh~ Okay.” He bit his lips and looked down at his empty desk table, “I… I was actually wondering if you could spend some time with me— …. And L?” he answered hesitantly, “Since we consider you as our new friend now, we would like to know you better. I can see that you aren’t that much comfortable with us yet. But I guess some other time? When you aren’t busy.” He chuckled uneasily at how lame he sounded.

Jihyun looked at him in surprise, “Uhh, why don’t you and L come with us then? You can bring Jieun if you’d like.” She suggested and mentally threw herself off a cliff. She hadn’t even asked the guys for permission yet, but started to speak up.

L.Joe glance at her, “N-no, it’s fine. It’s your time with your friends, wouldn’t want to disturb you guys.” He weakly smiled.

“It’s really fine! I spend my time with them everyday so you can come with us! I bet the guys would want to know you too.” She said again. L.Joe bit the inside of his cheeks before shaking her head, “Alright then, but I’m not bringing Jieun. She doesn’t like car shopping. Let me tell you something, she threw her phone at me while I was picking a car and kicked a random car beside her. Which made her banned from that building.” He grinned. Jihyun laughed at him, “Really? Cute.” She commented.

L.Joe furrow his eyebrows, “Cute? How is that cute?” Jihyun stared at him for a while, “Well, you two look cute.” She forced out the words from . It was really quite hard for her to say it, now that she knows about her little crush for him.

The professor entered in, making both of them leaned back on their back seat, “I swear, we don’t look cute together.” She heard him muttering and she doesn’t know why she smiled after hearing that.

 

 

“Noona~ You’re in my- Oh Hi President!” Ricky waved at L.Joe while linking his arms with Jihyun. L.Joe blinked at the nickname, “Uhm?” Jihyun closed his eyes in embarrassment from the little twerp beside her. She give out a glare at Ricky who just looked at her. She sighed before turning back to look at L.Joe, “Err, that was a nickname for you from my friends. Ha-ha.” Jihyun laughed awkwardly.

L.Joe laughed and nodded in understanding, “I feel proud then.” He grinned which made Jihyun sighed in total relief. “Come on Noona!” Ricky said and pulled Jihyun in the classroom. “Where do you seat?” he asked giddily. Jihyun puffed her cheeks out, “Uh, Ricky you see, I seat with L.Joe. You can just seat behind me?” Jihyun questioned.

Ricky didn’t seem upset at all and just jump up, “Okay~” Jihyun smiled at how Ricky could understand her so easily. They both walk to their seat with L.Joe following close behind, glancing at how Ricky’s arm was linked with Jihyun. The sight felt fuzzy to him and he didn’t know why.

They all sat down on their seats while Jihyun turn her body around to face Ricky, “Where did you go earlier? You just zoomed off leaving us.” Jihyun asked the younger. Ricky frowned all of a sudden, “I was so excited to meet new classmates and possibly new friends, so I rushed to my first class, but all of them were meanies! Good think Chunji hyung was in my class!” his frown turned into a bright grin, Jihyun just looked at him with a smile, while L.Joe stared at both of them amused.

“Noona! I don’t like to go car shopping! Let’s just leave the other’s and go to the arcade!” Ricky whined and tug on Jihyun’s arm. She shook her head, “We never separate from each other Ricky. Besides, I’m bringing L.Joe with us.” She informed. Ricky’s face lit up and he beamed at L.Joe, “Really president!? You’re coming with us!?” he shouted.

Jihyun hit his head to calm him down, “Yah, not so loud! And you should call him hyung since we’re the same age.” She nagged. Ricky pouted, “Oh okay. Hyung! When’s your birthday?” Ricky asked and turn his attention to L.Joe.

Jihyun smiled at them before turning to take her textbook out of her bag, she still listened at what the two talked about, “November Twenty-three?” L.Joe answered unsurely, “What about you?” “Wait, Twenty-three? Mine is November Twenty-four, wow that’s a nice coincidence.” Jihyun butted in and chuckled.

“Oh! Just a day older. Nice! Mine is February-” Ricky’s voice got cut of in Jihyun’s ears as she furrow her eyebrows in curiousity.

November 23? Huh, strange. Isn’t my locker’s code 241193231193? The first six numbers is my birthday. Then the last six is Byunghun’s birthday? Why is it like that?

Jihyun took a look at L.Joe who was busy listening to Ricky talking. She stared at him with her eyebrows creased in the middle of her forehead, Maybe you do have something you know that we don’t.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! ^_^ Updated at last. xD
Thank you so much for those who subsribed to this. And a lot of thanks for those who upvoted; KimJungLu, Lolala85, --minnie--, Liana_Iana, RocckStaar, cutiepiemeg, alyannaLmyungsoo, ForeverxOrxN, IcyPrincessJiYeon and Angel01291
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OMG. <333

-04/04/14-