Friends

He's Everyone's but Hers

There was a minute of a very awkward silence between Jihyun and L.Joe. Students around them obviously saw L.Joe talking to the new student, but they chose not to care. Well, they have no choice but to ignore him. He /is/ the president’s son, so even if they were filty rich, they can’t interfere with him even if they wanted to. He has the highest status among all of them in the room. Scratch that- in the whole country, next to his father of course.

Besides that, even if L.Joe is the most kind and nicest guy out there, they have seen his bad side already. And trust me, his bad side was something you don’t want to see.

Jihyun moved his head to the side before looking back at L.Joe who was still silently looking around, feeling the awkwardness. She cleared , catching L.Joe’s attention. She let out a smile before bowing and sitting back down on her chosen desk.

L.Joe looked at Jihyun who sat down and was now staring at the field outside. He gaze at her side face that was slightly glowing with the sun flashing her face. Her eyes was dark brown, nose not that pointy, her eyebrows have just the normal curve, her eyelashes wasn’t that long, cheeks not that chubby or flat, and her lips were just an average light pink. It wasn’t even shining. Her hair was wavy and went above her arms, her skin was fair in color. She wears her uniform normally, her skirt was just above her knees, not that short and not too long. She was wearing long black socks that went under her knees. And other than that, she was just a normal girl in the world. But why the hell was he affected this much just to get to see her everyday?

Jihyun turn around when she felt someone staring at her. She looked at him with curiousity as to why he was still standing there staring at her.

“Uhm, Byunghun?” she called out. He blinked a couple of times while looking at her lips move. God, how captivating.

She pursed her lips together before it slowly with her tongue, when she felt kind of awkward not being answered when she called him out. L.Joe in a breath before biting his lower lips in temptation. What does she think she’s doing? Is she seducing me? Well, hell yeah it’s working. L.Joe thought as he let out the breath he had hold.

“Byunghun.” Jihyun tried calling again, this time, he responded and looked at her with a confused look, “Huh?”

Jihyun unconsciously chuckled at him, “Eh, what are you still doing, standing there?” she asked and tilt her head to the side.

L.Joe scratched his head awkwardly, “Err, That’s actually my seat—well, it doesn’t have my name on it, its just that I seat there, not that I’m asking you to go away, its just that-“ Jihyun laughed, “Just come and sit down.” She patted the seat next to her.

L.Joe reluctantly sat down and looked at the front, not really wanting to talk to her now that he embarrassed himself in front of her.

“Uhh, so… how long have you been in this school?” Jihyun asked, trying to start a topic. L.Joe looked at her and looked to the side, “Well, since the start, I guess. My aunt owns this school. And yes, she’s the principal.” She just nodded.

“Well, what are the things you like though? I mean, I want to be your friend, and—aish, you know I have to be honest, I’m really not good at talking, so please just ignore me.” L.Joe mumbled before looking back at the front.

Jihyun looked at him and smiled, “I like to read books,” she started, “What about you?”

He hesitantly turn his head again towards her and lean back on the seat’s backrest, “I like to sleep,” he said with whole honesty. Jihyun laughed at him, and he cracked a smile when he saw her.

Her laughter soon subsided before shaking her head, “You’re quite funny Byunghun,” she complimented. He blinked, “Really? Cause My friend never laughed once with me,” he shook his head.

“Maybe because your friend is used with what you guys started? I don’t know, but you seem funny to me,” She said.

“So anyways, how old are you?” she asked him, while he tilt his head, crossing his arms in the process, “Eighteen,” she nodded, “Ahh, same here, I guess I’ll stick to calling you Byunghun,” she grinned. L.Joe chuckled, “You can call me by my nickname, but I don’t mind you calling me that,”

Jihyun blinked, “What’s your nickname?” “Nah~ I want you to call me Byunghun,” he wave it off.

Their professor came in, and Jihyun just made a face at L.Joe before looking at the front. 

 

Surprisingly for Jihyun, the next few classes she attended, she always found L.Joe to be there. But she just shrugged it off. Coincidence.

“Aren’t you wondering why we’re still in the same class for the past four hours?” L.Joe grinned sheepishly at her while they were listening to their chemistry prof, who was blabbering things Jihyun already learned.

She leaned in to his ears, “Yes, I am, but its not like someone can answer that question for me,” she said before leaning back to her seat. L.Joe nodded, “Good point,” Although he knows exactly why.

The bell finally rang, signaling that it was already break time. Jihyun sighed in relief, at last! Thirty minutes of freedom! She cheered in her mind. Even though she loves school, and was practically what you call a ‘nerd’ she still liked some time to relax her mind from things. Such as homeworks.

She started packing her things up and suddenly frowned when she remembered that the guys aren’t with her in this school. She sighed quietly before swinging her shoulder bag around over her shoulder.

L.Joe heard her sighed while he was shoving his textbooks in his bag. “What’s with the sigh?” he asked. She smiled a little, “Nothing,” he nodded at her before pointing out, “You wanna seat with me at lunch?” he questioned.

She looked at him curiously, “Don’t you have any friends?” she asked. He nodded, “Yeah, I do. But it isn’t bad to add another one right?” He smiled. She smiled back, before nodding, “Oh, okay then. But can I put my things in my locker first?” She asked, and he gave out a small ‘hum’ before walking out the classroom.

They both walk to the hallway while talking. Jihyun didn’t really realize that they both already got in front of Jihyun’s locker, until L.Joe halted to a stop, “Ah, here we are,”

Jihyun blinked and looked at her locker, “Wait, how’d you know that this is my locker?” she asked, rather suspiciously.

“Uhm, well, beside your locker is mine,” he struggle to find a good answer, “Nobody has ever used the locker next to mine, so when I heard that this was taken, I asked who,” he smiled uneasily.

Jihyun slowly nodded, “Ahh, alright,” She said before opening up her locker with the code given to her and shove her things inside. After that, they both went to the cafeteria.

Once they both open the door a loud squeaky voice was heard from the crowd of students, “L.Joe oppa!” A girl that was the same height as Jihyun ran up to L.Joe and gave him a big tight hug.

Jihyun saw that L.Joe was being suffocated and she laughed quietly, ignoring the fact how she was just a tinsy bit hurt for being left out. This must be his girlfriend.

“Yah, oppa! Where have you been?! We were looking all over for you!” The girl huffed. Then came a guy that was a little taller than L.Joe. Wait, a bit taller than him.

He had a smug look on his face while he looked at L.Joe with a smirk. Wah, he looks so… cold.

“Hey Joe,” the guy greeted. L.Joe sighed before nodding at the two, “Hey L,”

“Oppa! You didn’t answer me!” the girl whined before finally turning and noticing Jihyun standing there, “Eh, who are you?” the girl asked while pointing at her.

Jihyun looked at her with a furrow eyebrows, before politely pushing the girl’s hand away, “It’s quite rude to point at people,”

The girl looked irritated, “Yah! Nobody dares to touch me,” she glared at her. And the cafeteria suddenly became silent. L turn to look at L.Joe with a raise brow, making the latter blink before clearing his throat, “Jieun, this is Jihyun my friend. Jihyun this is Jieun,”

Jihyun blinked, a little confused. Jieun on the other side got a little annoyed, “Urgh, what’s with your name?” Jihyun’s expression changed into similar as hers, “I should be asking you the same,”

“Well, I’m Han Jieun, Byunghun oppa’s girlfriend,” she said and link arms with L.Joe who just looked at her with a raised brow. Jihyun rolled her eyes, “Jeon Jihyun, uhm, Byunghun’s friend, I guess,” she scratch her head a little.

“Whatever, come on oppa~ Let’s go eat!” Jieun said before dragging L.Joe away to seat.

L cleared his throat before holding out a hand for Jihyun to shake, “Jihyun? It’s nice to meet you, I’m Kim Myungsoo. But almost everyone calls me L,” he said while giving out a gentle and small smile.

Jihyun smiled back at him, and shook his hand firmly, “It’s also nice to meet you, Myungsoo,” she pulled back slightly, “It’s alright if I call you that right? I think it suits you better,”

L chuckled before shaking his head, “Not a big deal at all. Anyways, I’m sorry for Jieun’s behavior,” Jihyun smiled, “Nah, its nothing. I’ve met a lot of girl’s like her, high pitched voice, overprotective girlfriend. It’s like I’m reading another story,” she shrugged.

L chuckled before smirking, “I like you already. Now, shall we take a seat then?” he asked while motioning the way. Jihyun laughed, “Of course,”

Throughout the whole break, Jihyun has been talking to L, since Jieun won’t shut to L.Joe. She kept on talking non-stop and L.Joe wasn’t really listening to her.

While he was being tortured with his so called ‘girlfriend’. L and Jihyun had been laughing non-stop. Turns out, L wasn’t really the cold guy like what Jihyun had her first impression on him. He naturally has the cold aura around him, but he was someone fun to talk to.

The bell rang, which meant classes are starting once again. Jihyun stood up and throw all her trash to the bin before walking out with L beside her. Meanwhile the two lovebirds were behind them, with Jieun still trying to get L.Joe to talk to her.

The next classes, Jihyun was relief yet at the same time not, because first, L was in the same classes with her. Second, Jieun and L.Joe are also there.

She liked talking to L.Joe, but with Jieun around, she can’t quite get the chance to even get close to him. Good thing L was there.

 

Classes were all over for today, like finally. Jihyun was shoving all of her stuffs in her locker as she yawned tiredly, “Urgh, tough day,”

“But you survived,” Jihyun jumped out in shock and turn to look at her side to see L.Joe also shoving some things into his locker.

“Oh, hey. You shocked me. But nice to finally able to talk to you again,” she said and smiled at him. L.Joe looked at her and chuckled, “Yeah, I can’t really talk to anyone with Jieun around,” he muttered.

Jihyun furrow her eyebrows, “But isn’t she your girlfriend? You’re suppose to be happy with her presence,” she said, while closing her locker. L.Joe slammed his locker shut before sighed, “It’s complicated,”

“Oppa~!” They both heard the same annoying voice from earlier, and L.Joe mentally groaned in his head while Jihyun sighed.

They both turn to look at Jieun running towards them with L following behind her, looking quite irritated also.

Jieun stood right in front of L.Joe and grab his arms before dragging him away again. L stood right next to Jihyun while watching the his best friend being dragged away.

“Ah! My friends are going to fetch me!” Jihyun turn to look at L, “Come, I want to introduce you to my friends,” she said and grab L’s hand, and started dragging him out also.

She was grinning the whole way because she can’t wait to see her best friends, Andromeda. Although they have been separated for just ten hours, still she missed them. She hasn’t gone the whole day without seeing those twerps.

She wan to the exit and saw L.Joe and Jieun arguing at the steps. She halt to a stop and turn to look at L in wonder, “Oh, right! I wanted to ask you something. Are they always like that?” she asked, while pointing at the two.

L shrugged, “Yeah, pretty much everyday,” Jihyun nodded before walking down to them, while she looked around for any sign of the guys.

“L oppa! L.Joe oppa is being mean to me!” Jieun whined. Jihyun held the urge to roll her eyes in front of her. Meanwhile, L and L.Joe didn’t hesitate and roll their eyes, “I don’t have anything to do with that,” L said.

“NOONA!!!!!” A loud voice could be heard outside the gates. Jihyun’s head snap to where the familiar voice came from, “Changhyu- UFF!” she didn’t get to finish when she was already tackled by Ricky.

“OMG noona I miss youuuuu~” Ricky said while hugging Jihyun ever so tightly, “Changhyun… can’t… breath…” Jihyun struggled.

Changjo took a hold of Ricky and pulled him off her, “Yah, are you trying to kill her or what?” he scolded, before smacking Ricky on the head.

CAP held out his hand for Jihyun to take, which she gladly took before he hoist her up, “You okay, Ji?” CAP asked. Jihyun dusted her skirt down before nodded, “Yeah, not like I’m not used to that anyways,” CAP nodded in agreement.

“Hey guys!” Jihyun beamed when she saw the guys. “Hey Ji~ We missed you!” Niel chimed while Chunji nodded.

“Oh right!” Jihyun snap her fingers and turn around to grab a blinking L behind her. She pulled him beside her before smiling at the guys, “Myungsoo, this are my friends. That’s Jonghyun, but you can call him Changjo. Changjo, this is L, my new friend,”

“Hey, what’s up?” Changjo greeted, L nodded, “Fine. Thanks,”

“That’s Chanhee, you can call him Chunji,” Jihyun continued. Chunji saluted, “Hey there, L!” L smiled a little before saluting back, “Sup,”

“This is Changhyun, you can also call him Ricky,”

“Hi there L!” he grinned. L chuckled, “Hello,” “Well, that’s Minsoo, but call him CAP,” Jihyun pointed at CAP.

CAP nodded at him, “Hey,” L nodded also, “Hey,”

“That’s Daniel, or Niel for short,” Jihyun finished, “Hello, L,” Niel smiled. L smiled back, “Nice to meet you,”

Jihyun looked back and saw Jieun and L.Joe looking at Andromeda. She pulled L.Joe on her other side, not caring if Jieun would complain, as long as she introduce him to her friends.

“And guys, this is Byunghun, or uhm… L.Joe,” Jihyun stutter, before smiling.

Ricky gasp, “OMO its—“ Chunji slap a hand on Ricky’s mouth for him to shut up, “Nice to meet you, L.Joe,” Chunji greeted politely.

L.Joe chuckled before smiling back, “It’s nice to meet you guys too,”

“Urgh. Come on Oppas, let’s go home,” Jieun said and grab both L.Joe and L’s wrist and pulled them to their car.

“Aish, well, see you guys soon!” L said while L.Joe just waved and entered in the car as Jieun forced him to. They soon got out of sight and the car droved off.

Jihyun turn to look at the guys and smiled at them, “So, did you guys enrolled here already?”

They all stared at her for awhile, before nodding, “Ahh, you have a lot to tell us,” Niel said. Ricky bounced, “You and The President’s son are friends!” he beamed, while clasping his hands together.

“Well, anyways Jihyun, how was your first day here in Top Academy?” CAP asked, and started walking out of the gate. The rest all followed him, “Well, it was quite good, ahh, which reminds me!” Jihyun walk towards Changjo and hit him on the head, hard.

“OWWW! What the hell was that about!?” Changjo glared at Jihyun, the others all laughed, while Jihyun just shrugged, “That’s for making me go to school early for nothing,”

________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for updating super late! ;;
And when I just did, I kind of... failed. Honestly speaking, everything I planned to write here is still in my head, and I'm just seriously having a hard time expressing it here in the story, but I'm trying my very best!
I'm really just so busy with school these past months, and I only have a small amount of time to write a good story. God, I failed as an author. I just seriously hope you guys understand. I know that some authors are like me anyways, right? Well, Thank you for supporting me on this one! See you guys soon! :*
Oh Happy Birthday BTOB's Changsub and Advance Happy Birthday to Teen Top's Ricky. <3

 

-02/26/14-