Everyone claimed everyone

He's Everyone's but Hers

“So its Chunji hyung’s fault!” Ricky piped up and pointed at the lion hugging guy, that seems to be in a world of his own. The others all turn to Chunji while he just look up after realizing that there are eyes that was staring at him. He raised an eyebrow, “Uhh, what’s up guys?” he asked.

“You were staring at the stupid tiger-” “It’s a lion.” “Not the point.” CAP said and rolled his eyes after being cut off from Chunji. Changjo sighed and shook his head, grabbing Jihyun’s hand and standing up from the a table they were seating on beside a hotdog stand.

“Whatever. If you guys don’t mind, I’m taking Jihyun away now.” He said and pulled Jihyun literally away. She forced Changjo to stop and point at the hotdog stand. “I wanna eat first.” She said and smiled at him. He chuckled and nodded before walking towards it.

“So, you really- Ughff!” Changjo grab into a wrist that had bump into him and balance themselves up. Jihyun also bump into someone and fell backwards but got caught by the one who bump into her also. She look up and saw that guy from earlier again. She widened her eyes, “Eh? It’s you again.” She muttered under her breath before straightening herself up.

“And it’s you again.” He let out a soft chuckle and look at her, she laughed with him and nodded.

“Watch where you’re going! Aish! Stupid!” They both turn their heads to the side and Jihyun saw the girl who ‘accidentally’ push her earlier, shouting at Changjo. She saw him apologizing to her and Jihyun scrunch his face at them. He shouldn’t be apologizing! That girl is a lunatic!

“Hmn, I don’t think he’s the one with you at the booth…” Jihyun heard a voice from beside her and her head snap to the stranger. She lean back when she saw his face close to her and furrowed her eyebrows. She then blink and smiled at him, “Yeah, he’s not. You have great memory.” She said, with a compliment.

The stranger laughed, “Of course, who do you think I am?” he suddenly question that made Jihyun narrow her eyes at him, “Uhm, I don’t know… Why? Are you someone important?” she question back.

The guy look at her in a mix of shock and amusement, “Oh, I’m-” “Come on, baby~ I hate seeing their faces.” The girl link arms with the guy and pulled him away without another word.

“I didn’t even get his name.” Jihyun muttered dejectedly. Changjo squeeze Jihyun’s arm which made her look at him, “You seriously don’t know him?” he asked in disbelief.

“Byunghun seems nice, don’t you think?” Niel suddenly appeared out of no where and swung an arm around Jihyun. She froze and widened her eyes again, “What?!” she hissed. Niel back away and lift both his hands up, “Woah, no need to be violent here.” He said.

CAP looked at Jihyun, “You didn’t really recognize him, Ji?” he asked and put a hand on her shoulder. Jihyun shook her head frantically, “I thought he was familiar, but I didn’t really expect him to be him!” she stormed off and the others quickly followed her.

She jumped up and took the card from her pocket and lift it up. She scan the card and look at the name. She almost fainted.

“Lee Byunghun’s... card?!?”

The others at her back jumped up in surprise at the sudden outburst and Ricky quickly ran up beside Jihyun, trying to take a peek at what she was holding. Indeed, it was Lee Byunghun, the President’s one and only son.

Jihyun started hyperventilating at what she was holding. How could it be like this? She had clearly thought that the guy she had saw (before she knew that it was actually the President’s son) was someone she would’ve called ‘A very nice and sincere person’. And to even put it out; she was attracted to him. Wow, how stupid can she get?

“Noona! Breath!” Ricky started panicking and the others tried to calm Jihyun down. Changjo took the card away from her and started squeezing Jihyun’s ear. Yes, Changjo just squeeze Jihyun’s ear.

She immediately calmed down and took one last deep breath before snatching the card back. “Thanks.” She muttered and glance at Changjo who gave a small smile in return.

Jihyun looked at the card and scan it again. The card only contains his parents name and under it was his then… HIS PHONE NUMBER?! “Ehhh!?” she gawked at the card.

How could he easily give his number to a random stranger? Is he insane?! Crazy?! He shouldn’t trust people that quick! I mean, what if I was part of a secret gangster and was planning to kidnap him? Well, not that I am… But, whatever. He’s so stupid!

“What now?” Chunji whined as he saw Jihyun gawking at something. Niel chimed, “President’s son just gave his number to Jihyun~”

CAP choked on his hotdog that he just purchase awhile ago. Ricky’s eyes widened in a very huge way that can’t seem to be described. Chunji dropped his stuff toy on the ground with mouth wide open.

Changjo sighed and grab Chunji’s stuff toy, “Close your mouth, there’s a fly trying to get in.” he said, shoving the said toy to Chunji harshly, “Snap out of it, or your eyes would fall on the floor.”  He patted Ricky’s shoulder before going to CAP, “You... Go choke to death.”

“YAH!”

 

 

 

“Hmn, I remember owning him.” Niel said, tapping his chin. Ricky nodded and brush his imaginary beard, “I actually do remember that also.”

Jihyun laughed and threw two pillows on each of Niel and Ricky’s face, “Don’t be silly! No one’s ever owned!” she continue to laugh until she fell off the couch, while the others just stare at her.

They were currently in CAP’s house for a sleepover, without really invited. The members forced themselves into his house since they didn’t really want to go home. And CAP was still sulking about it and cursing his friends.

“He is.” Chunji said, in the most normal tone ever which made Jihyun’s laughter died down and she stared at him with a questioning look. He shrugged his shoulders at her. CAP rolled his eyes before turning to Jihyun, “I remember the President saying that the people can own them. I don’t really know why. Hmn, my wild guess is because he had claimed once that he own the people so in return, the people can own them. Which is us.” He explained, which just made Jihyun more confused.

“Wait what?” she asked. The information wasn’t really sinking into her, “What do you mean? They own us and we own them? That doesn’t make any sense. Cause no one can ever be own.” Jihyun stated firmly. She seems satisfied with her answer cause it’s the truth. No one can ever be owned, well maybe except for the person himself.

“Actually,” Chunji started. Jihyun suddenly gulped. Oh no he’s starting. What could he point out this time? (A/N: If you guys are confuse because of this. Remember how I mentioned Chunji to be the one to point things out? Yeah. LOL.) She thought and looked at Chunji, “... I think everyone claimed everyone.” He said. The others looked at him with a raise brow.

He facepalmed himself before straightening up from the couch and seating comfortably, “For example!” he clasp his hands, “Jihyun, is MY friend. See? I claimed her as my friend. So clearly everyone claimed everyone. Maybe not really what it sounds like, but you claimed them for a reason, am I right or am I right?” he finished off with a smile.

The boys suddenly became quiet, not really knowing what to respond to that. Jihyun shook her head, “That’s a different case! Listen. Changjo is my best friend. I said ‘my’ because I was telling you guys what he is to me. Not because I claimed him.” She reasoned out.

Changjo nodded his head, “It’s either Chunji or Jihyun that is right. But it can be both, or neither.” He said and bit his lower lip. Well this isn’t really going anywhere. CAP cleared his throat, “Okay, since it’s my house and my sleepover, you guys should sleep already.” He said and stood up.

“Oh! is it weird that I’m hearing everyone claiming everything? CAP hyung just claimed his house as his own. Which is true! Chunji hyung’s right. Everyone claimed everything!” Niel said and nodded at himself.

Chunji laughed and swung an arm around him, “As much as I want to agree to me being right. I said, ‘Everyone claimed everyone’ not ‘Everyone claimed everything’.” He grinned childishly. Niel snorted and crosses his arms, “It’s the same thing!” “Nope, not really.”

The others ignored them and started complaining to CAP at how early it is to sleep already.

 

Meanwhile...

“Oppa! Come on~ I want to have a sleepover at your house!” Jieun whined and clung into L.Joe’s arms. He sighed quietly and pried her hands off of him, “I’m sorry, you can’t right now. I have a lot of work to do.”

Jieun frowned at his answer, “What does that mean?” she questioned and quickly crossed her arms. Her face show displeased with his answer. L.Joe blinked at her, “Uhm, It means I’m busy..?” he answered with a questioning tone. Jieun furrowed his eyebrows, “No! It’s like you’re saying that I’m a distraction! I hate you!” she pushed L.Joe and stormed out of his door.

L.Joe sighed and ruffled his hair in slight annoyance. He didn’t even bother to ran after her as he rubbed his temple.

Why did he loved that girl again? He started to question himself. But he quickly shrug it off and walk back to his office. Yes, an eighteen-year-old (In this story, that is) having an office of his own.

He sat down on his desk and stared at his empty table. Oh right, he has an office but he doesn’t work. Well, sometimes he does. But he’s too lazy to do anything. He just said that he was going to work since he was too tired to accompany her right now.

His phone suddenly vibrated in his pocket. He slip out his phone and swipe his thumb over his phone screen and answer the call; not really looking at who it was. Not like if he did see it, something would change. He would still be answering it anyways.

“Yeah?” his called out, with a slight hoarse voice that cracked when he spoke. “Joe, what did you do to Jieun? Why is she crying?”

L.Joe groaned and slump his head down on his desk, “I didn’t do anything to her. I just said that I was busy and that I have a lot of work to do.” He answered with a muffled voice this time, since his face was under his arms.

“And since when did ‘The Lee Byunghun’ work without any complains?” the other voice snapped at him and L.Joe let out a groan.

“How would you know that I didn’t complain about anything, huh, Kim Myungsoo?” he mocked on the line and lift his head up from his arms. He stood up from his desk and walk over to his bed before bouncing on it.

“Well prove it to me then. What are you doing right now?” L on the other line, crossed his arms which L.Joe could really imagine right now.

“I’m doing work.”

“What kind?” L challenge. L.Joe imagined him giving a good glare with those icy eyes of his and he couldn’t help but roll his eyes.

“Paper wor-” “Liar.” L cut him off.

L.Joe sighed and buried his face under his pillow, “Sleep work.” He mumbled and pulled his phone away from his ears. He waited for a yell and some scolding. And not to his surprise, he received one.

“SEE!! And you even made Jieun cry just because of your laziness! You’re the president’s son for Christ’s sake! You should be responsible! You should be doing things for others not the other way around! She’s your girlfriend, I know she’s quite irritating, but shouldn’t you at least respect girls? And you should take care of her and listen to he- beep beep beep.”

L.Joe hung up his phone and took out the battery from it. “Stupid friend of mine, why does he have to be so smart?” he grumbled and lie down on his back as he stared at the ceiling. Well, youre smarter. Youre a genius. Your brain just isn’t functioning right now.

He decided that he’ll just take his mind somewhere else and forget about anything stressing. He didn’t like it one bit. Earlier he had invited his girlfriend to go somewhere with him, just to have fun and forget about anything else. He really wanted L to be the one with him, since he feels much more comfortable with him. Although Jieun is his girlfriend, he just couldn’t feel the happiness he wanted from her.

But he doesn’t have the heart to turn her down everytime, even though that’s the only thing he does to her. He loved her, yes. But it’s past tense now. He loved her, and it faded, just like how Jieun’s faded. If she even had feelings for him. He once caught her trying to steal one of her mom’s jewelry.

Yep, L.Joe caught Jieun, but he let it slide. He didn’t tell anyone, not even L, his best friend. He decided that he’ll watch every move Jieun does. Don’t ask, he just has a soft heart, but he tries to hide it with a cold façade.

L.Joe shook his head. Wait, he decided to think about something else but that isn’t what he was doing right now, was he? He cover his eyes with his right arm.

His mind drifted off to the time when he was at the Lotte World. Did he really had fun when he was there? Yes, totally. His mind answer and he quickly uncovered his eyes while it snap open. “I... did?” he questioned no one in particular.

Yes, I did. I met this girl. She didn’t know me. I didn’t know her. We don’t know anything about each other, but there’s one thing that I did know. She’s mine.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Omg. Guys, I'm so cliché sometimes. I don't even like things like that--
But trust me guys, this is going to be interesting... I guess. XD

-11/05/13-