Transfer

He's Everyone's but Hers

He shot up from bed and immediately frown, “I just realize that I freaking have no idea what her name is.” He said in a displeased tone while looking up at his best friend.

L gave L.Joe a look with his arms crossed over his chest while his right leg was also crossed over his left one. He clucked his tongue around his mouth and raised an eyebrow at L.Joe.

L.Joe just gave him a puzzled look, clearly clueless that L was trying to give him a message. L literally face-palmed himself before standing up from L.Joe’s couch. He walk around the room with his arms still crossed while eying the books on the latter’s shelves.

“You have a girlfriend. Although I don’t really like her or anything, she’s still your girlfriend.”

“I don’t love her anymore.”

L paused, his head snapping towards L.Joe as his eyes widened as almost the size of a ping pong ball, that even L.Joe felt worried that his best friend’s eyes would fall off from its sockets and everyone would blame him.

“Myungsoo.” L.Joe called out to him with a stern voice which made L clear his throat and look at him questioningly, “Why?” he asked, rather calmly than what L.Joe had expected for reaction to be.

“She’s a gold-digger.” L.Joe breath out and lean back on his bed; both hands on each side behind him. L cringed at the word before nodding his head at him.

L.Joe sighed and turn his head to look out at his window, “I loved her. Loved as in past tense.” He pointed out quickly. L rolled his eyes, “I figured. Continue.”

“Well, remember the day when I kicked you out of the house because Jieun’s coming over?” he asked L and the other furrowed his eyebrows at the memory before giving a ‘hum’ in response.

“That day, I told her to wait for awhile down the living room. I allowed her to walk around because she might become bored, and I might take a little long, since dad asked me to answer his phone call while he talk to someone. I didn’t even took more than five minutes on that call so I walk back to look for her but she isn’t in the living room. So I assumed that she walked around.

“I check every place possible for her to go to, but I couldn’t see her. Then I check my room, but she isn’t there. I then had a stupid idea and that is, she was in my parent’s room. It surprised me that she really was there, and was roaming to my mom’s jewelry and everything. And yeah, the other happening’s might be obvious enough.”

L snorted at him with a scoff, “You didn’t tell anyone at how much of a she is.”

L.Joe scowled at him, “Yah, watch your mouth. As much as I want to call her things like that, I couldn’t.” he reasoned and huffed.

L nodded, “Yeah yeah, because you’re nice and blah blah blah. I would’ve guess that auntie soon realize that her jewelry was missing and you said you took it because you thought it was interesting, am I right?” he smirked when he saw L.Joe awkwardly crooking his head to the side while scratching the back of his neck.

“Well, I told you. I loved her then, so I didn’t have the heart to tell anyone.” L.Joe defended. “Even me.” L snapped back.

L.Joe sighed, “I know what I did. And I also know that every single one of you would’ve done the same if you were me, if you were in my position and if you felt what I felt at those times. But what I can I say? You haven’t experienced it yet, so why should you question me about it?” he said flatly.

L raised both his hands up in surrender, “Dude, you don’t have to slap it in my face that I’m still single.” He rolled his eyes before bouncing down on the bed beside L.Joe.

L.Joe smirked, “I’m not slapping it into your face,” he started and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen in his drawer; writing ‘you’re still single’ on it and slaps the paper on L’s face, “This is slapping it into your face!”

L.Joe laughed at L’s priceless expression, “If I took a video of this and post it on the internet, I swear, it’ll be popular.”

“I swear, I don’t know why you became my friend.” L muttered under his breath, before looking directly at L.Joe, “So, what about that girl you were talking about? What does she look like? I can sketch it for you and we could just hire someone to look for her.”

He immediately brighten up and look at L with that doe eyes of his. L hold the urge to roll his eyes at his best friend’s look and just gave out a faint smile. “So, I need a paper, pencil and your table.”

 

“... Uhm, her eyebrows are a little bit curved, not too thick. Her eyelashes are just a bit longer than yours.”

L gave a queer look at L.Joe, “Why would you compare me to her? How would I know how long my eyelashes are? And beside she’s a girl! I’m a guy, dude.” He look back down to his drawing.

L.Joe blinked at L for a few seconds before turning away from him and walking over his drawer. He began digging at something from his drawer before lifting it up. L didn’t even bother to look at what he was doing. He suddenly lean back in surprise as he saw L.Joe shoving something in front of his face.

“There. A mirror, go look at your eyelashes then. And besides, you resemble a girl.” L.Joe casually answered before going back to his original place, which is standing beside L.

L gave a stern look at L.Joe, “AGAIN, I swear, I don’t know why you became my friend.” L.Joe shrugged at him before pushing him to go on with the sketching.

 

“It’s done! Finally.” L breath out and look at his sketch that was immediately snatch by the overly excited L.Joe.

His jaw suddenly drop to the ground as his eyes never left the sketch. “Dude, you’re good.” He stated after a good few minutes of staring. L smirked, “Of course I am.”

L.Joe ignored his remark before giving out a small smile, “This is really her. Great, I can finally know her name and see her again.” He chuckled, “First time is an accident, second time is a coincidence. Third time is... fate?” he questioned himself.

“More like force.” L muttered while grumpily looking down at his shoes. L.Joe’s fist suddenly met L’s head which made the elder whimper from the pain. “Urgh. You owe me for that, and you’re still going to owe me as soon as I found out her name. Hitting me won’t get you anywhere.”

L.Joe scoffed at his words, “I can do anything without you. It’s just that you were always there so I didn’t have to be alone.” He stated before walking over the door. It was L’s turn to scoff, “It seems like you’re saying that I don’t have a life that’s why I’m always in yours.” L stood up and followed L.Joe.

“Exactly.” “Bastard.”

 

“Still thinking about him?” Niel ask out of the blue. They had been standing in front of their school building for almost ten minutes, with Jihyun staring at the poster that was still hanging from the rooftop. The others just continue to talk to each other while ignoring whatever Jihyun was doing.

Niel being left out of their conversation finally manage to notice her and also look up at the poster.

“I just can’t believe anything right now. Meeting him was so sudden. I just- I don’t know Daniel.” Jihyun let out a breath and shrug her shoulders lightly. Niel frowned at the way Jihyun talk, especially when she called him by his real name. It means she’s really serious about something.

“Let’s just go.” She mumbled before rushing into the building, Niel quietly following. The others soon notice and ran up beside the two.

Changjo walked beside Jihyun and nudge her lightly on the shoulder, “Hey.” She turn to him and raised an eyebrow, “What?”

He sighed before giving her a firm look. She continue to raise an eyebrow at him while walking. He rolled his eyes and turn to look at the front, “Do you have like… a crush or something?”

CRASH.

Changjo jerked up and quickly ran up to Jihyun who crashed into a locker. He looked at her in concern, “Yah, are you okay?” He snorted before flicking her forehead, “Why aren’t you paying attention to where you’re going? Idiot.”

Jihyun made a face before shaking her head, while looking at three replicas of a blurry Changjo. Her eyes was spinning on different directions while her foot was going all wobbly.

“No need to hit me though.” She meekly answered when her senses were back to normal. Changjo still snorted but still helped Jihyun to walk. Ricky walked to her other side and poke her shoulder, “Noona? Are you okay? Your crash was harsh.” Jihyun shot him a look and he quickly zipped his mouth pouted cutely, which Jihyun ignored.

“So. I guess I got your answer from that crash now, did I?” Changjo question while taking a glance at her. Jihyun unconsciously gulped before clearing lightly. She shook her head and walked in to their classroom.

The other’s just followed her while Changjo slip to the seat beside Jihyun. He wasn’t going to let her get away with his question. He was her best friend. He knows Jihyun like the back of his hand. He knows when she was sad or angry. He knows what makes her happy and what makes her frustrated. He knows her weakness and what her allergies is.

And he especially knows if she has a crush on someone or not. She was always zooning out. Why did he felt like he knows who she fell for?

“Jihyun.” He stated firmly. Jihyun put her things down and turn to look at him hesitantly. He took a mental note about that. He eyed her suspiciously before leaning in to whisper something. Jihyun wore a flabbergasted look while he leaned closer. “Byunghun?”

Her eyes shot wide open and was threatening to drop down to the ground. Just one name and she felt like her cheeks were on fire. Her hands were trembling. Her heart was pounding so hard in her chest and was getting weirdly dry all of a sudden. She couldn’t speak. What the hell was that feeling?! It was freaking her out slightly.

CAP pushed Jihyun’s chin up while looking at Changjo in confusion. He just shrugged and continue to look at Jihyun’s shock face. Chunji blinked at all of them while he squish Jihyun’s cheeks together.

“So, it is him?” Changjo muttered lowly but Jihyun caught it and as if reality crash through her and she shook her head while blurting, “NO!” Everyone in the room jumped up in surprise.

She awkwardly laughed while turning to Changjo and giving out an uneasy smile. The door suddenly burst open with the teacher buzzing inside while carrying some papers in his hands.

Jihyun straighten up and looked at the front. She heard a soft ‘tsk’ at her side and tried so hard to ignore it. “A crush…”

Crap.

 

 

The bell rang and everyone in class pack their things and headed out. “Yes! We’re going to noraebang this time right!?” Ricky beamed while clapping his hands. Niel laughed and nodded, “Yeah~ I’ll show you guys how you get a hundred!” he grinned.

Chunji snap at both of them, “Nope. I’LL show you how to get a hundred.” He smirked at Niel before linking arms with Jihyun, “Come on little Ji~ Let’s go to Noraebang!”

“Hold up Mr. Lee. I need to speak to Ms. Jeon.” Chunji looked at the teacher before secretly scowling but eventually unhook his arms from Jihyun and motioning her to the teacher.

Jihyun nodded and walk up to the teacher. But the others just followed. The teacher raised an eyebrow at the boys and they all shrug, “We’re staying.” CAP said.

The teacher just sighed before turning to Jihyun, “Ms. Jeon-” “Jihyun, sir.” Jihyun cut him off briefly before bowing down. “Very well, then. Jihyun.” He eyed Jihyun who nodded.

“You have been requested to transfer at Top Academy.”

All six of them gawked at the teacher while Jihyun almost screamed at the sudden shock. Holy cow. Top Academy was The Best School in the whole Korea. Why the hell is she going to transfer there.

She blinked and rub her ears before looking back at the teacher, “Come again?”

The teacher sighed, “Someone requested for you to transfer at Top Academy.” He said while fixing his glasses.

He turn to look at the boys who all had been staring out in space. Niel quickly snap back to reality and stared at their teacher, “Uhm, sir? Who requested for that?” he piped up and his face showed curiosity.

“That person personally told me that I’m not allowed to tell who that is.” He said before smiling slightly, “Starting tomorrow onwards Jihyun, you are not my student anymore. You are officially a student at Top Academy, and you will be provided with everything you needed there, for free.” He smiled, “Now. You guys should go home. I’ll be on my way.” He said before turning to leave.

Everything was silent and Jihyun turn to look at the boys while still trying to process everything that her teacher said. The boys looked like they couldn’t register a thing in their mind.

Until Ricky blinked a couple of times before running to Jihyun and tackling her into a bear hug, “Ohmaigasssh! Noonaaaaaa! You’re a Top Academy student now! The most known school in this whole country!!!! Lucky you!” he shouted.

Jihyun pulled away and looked at him with a frown, “But, it’s so sudden. Who do you think would transfer me into that School? Remember how I’m the only family member left? I don’t know anyone that could possibly enter me in there.” She said before eyeing each and everyone of the guys, “Not that you guys would transfer me there now would you?”

They all shook their heads in unison, “Ji, why in the name of fudge cake would we even transfer you there when we’re all just fine here?” Chunji made a face. Jihyun shrugged before gasping, “Wait! That means that I won’t get to see you guys often anymore!”

Niel laughed and swung an arm around Jihyun, “Aigoo. Little Ji~ We can just enroll there for you if you want. Not a big deal.” He wore a smug look on his face and Jihyun had the urge to smack his head.

CAP nodded in agreement, “Yeah. We could just enroll there. Don’t worry about a thing Ji.” Jihyun frowned and shook her head, “I don’t want to trouble you guys.” Changjo gave her a look, “Hey, we’re here in this school because we want to be with you. What are we going to do here when you’re over there?” he reasoned out.

“And before you complain again. Jihyun, everything we’re doing is what we wanted, okay?” Chunji added before smiling and ruffling Jihyun’s hair.

Jihyun just pouted and nodded anyways, “Okay. But still, who do you think requested for me to transfer there?”

Chunji tilt his head while staring intently at Jihyun, “You think the president’s son?” Everyone eyed him. Chunji lift his hands up in defense, “What? Remember that Byunghun goes to that school? And they bump into each other at the Lotte World! Who knows?”

They all suddenly became quiet with Changjo staring straight at Jihyun. She blinked before shaking her head, “He doesn’t even know me. Nor my name. And why would he remember me? Chunji said it, we bump into each other. There’s no reason for him to remember my face.”

Chunji smirked, “Like what I said. Who knows?”

CAP shrug his shoulders, “Well anyways, aren’t we going to the Noraebang or something?” Niel clasp his hands, “That’s right! Imma beat Chunji.” “No you won’t, I’m the best.”

Ricky stood in front of them both, “I’ll beat both of you!” They glared at Ricky while he yelped and run out of the room. The others laughed and followed Ricky outside. Jihyun followed behind before halting to a stop and turning to look at the poster on their classroom door.

“You wouldn’t do that, would you?” She stared at the picture of Byunghun for awhile before shaking her head, “Nahhh~” she said before catching up with the others.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. I rush this up, since I've been super busy and I only have the time to update now. I failed at this chapter. ;;
Well anywho~ Happy Birthday Kim Taehyung of BTS! <3

-12/30/13-