Chapter 3: Highs & Lows

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: Highs & Lows

 

****

 

Kyungsoo walked into his favorite room of the whole company, the fashion studio, in there he felt happiness, a sense of pride and accomplishment. He the lights before closing and locking the door behind him, he didn't want to be bothered by anyone, he just wanted to be alone, to be able to think in peace. The sylist smiled a bit, he was surrounded by all his new and old designs, coming in the room and comparing the old to the new it was obvious how much he had improved. Kyungsoo still remembered his first fashion line, it was modeled in a small runway, he was just a beginner who nobody knew, now the name Do Kyungsoo was known by many, his fashion lines were only modeled on the biggest runways and sold at only the top stores. He had accomplished a lot in just a couple of years and it was all thanks to one person,  his best friend, his number one supporter, Park Chanyeol.

Sure, Jongin always said he was proud and Joonmyun gave him words of encouragement but only Chanyeol was willing to stay up long nights with him to help with his designs and the giant was always the first one to ask to see his completed designs. Chanyeol was always there and for that, Kyungsoo was thankful.

Jongin was no Chanyeol, but even though the model showed very little interest in his designs, Kyungsoo didn't mind. He still loved Jongin. He was still happy with his life because he had two amazing best friends and a boyfriend who loved him a lot. Today though, it felt as if everything had changed when the new intern came into his life. Kyungsoo knew his life was too perfect, that at some point there would be an obstacle to overcome but he wished it didn't involve his love life. The stylist usually wasn't the jealous type, his boyfriend flirted with everyone for fun, Sehun, Luhan even Kimbum but Baekhyun just made Kyungsoo feel threatened. The way Jongin looked at Baekhyun, the way he treated him and the way he touched him was the same way Jongin treated him when they first began dating. That's why Kyungsoo felt threatened. He didn't want to lose his boyfriend.

Kyungsoo wiped away the tears that had escaped his eyes, he grabbed the cell phone from his pocket and looked through his contacts, he stopped at specific name and clicked the phone icon before bringing the cell phone up to his ear and listening to it ring. "Yeoboseyo? Kyungsoo?" The stylist sniffled, "Can I come over? I need you."

 

****

 

Baekhyun smiled,  he had finally found the perfect outfit for the giant after an hour of searching, it was simple yet fashionable. The intern stepped out of the closet and look at the man in the bed, he was lying back. The shorter man approach the bed and took a closer look at Chanyeol he chuckled when he saw the man sleeping,  he gently shook him, "I found an outfit." The CEO just turned around and ignored the intern, Baekhyun glared at him and shook him harder, "Yah! Wake up!" The giant groaned and slowly opened his eyes, he saw the cute intern standing in front of him, holding up an outfit, "Try this on." Chanyeol looked at the outfit and just nodded before taking it from Baekhyun's hand.  He stood up and walked over to his bathroom not forgetting to close and lock the door behind him. The CEO lazily rubbed his eyes and started undressing himself. Chanyeol splashed some water on his face before walking back out to his bedroom.

Baekhyun's eyes widened when the CEO walked back inside the bedroom,  he stared at him for a few seconds before quickly covering his eyes, "Y-Yah! Why didn't you change!?" he yelled as he secretly peeked through his fingers.  Chanyeol looked down and realized he was stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter