Chapter 4: Awkward

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4: Awkward 

 

****

 

Kyungsoo knocked on Chanyeol's door with tears still running down his beautiful face, the giant immediately opened and pulled him into a tight embrace he already knew this probably had to do with his cousin but he asked anyways, "Was it Jongin?" The stylist hesitated but eventually nodded and put his head on his best friend's chest, crying even harder when his boyfriend is mentioned. The two of them stand by the doorway for the longest time, Chanyeol's arms wrapped around Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo's head resting on Chanyeol's chest. To a by passer it may have appeared that the two were a couple.

When Kyungsoo managed to calm down a bit, the two walked inside the house, Chanyeol closed the door and walked his friend to the living room. "Stay here, I'll bring your favorite." The stylist smiled a bit and nodded, he made himself comfortable and watched as the giant disappeared into the kitchen.

Chanyeol looked around his kitchen and smiled when he found the ingredients he needed, he wasn't the best cook but even a complete idiot could make something as simple as a banana milkshake, Kyungsoo's favorite since they were little kids. After preparing his friend the drink, he walked back into the living room and handed it to Kyungsoo, of course he hadn't forgotten the blue twisty straw because that's exactly how Kyungsoo liked it. The stylist quickly took a sip and a smile formed on his face, it wasn't the best tasting milkshake but his best friend made it and to him that made it 10 times better than the best milkshake in the world. "Thank you Chanyeol." The giant smiled and ruffled Kyungsoo's hair, "Anything for you Kyunggie."

Kyungsoo smiled once more before taking another sip of the milkshake, he wondered if Jongin even knew his favorite drink. Probably not. Chanyeol watched his friend, who was obviously in deep thought as he drank the milkshake. Once he finished the CEO took the cup and placed it down on the coffee table before scooting closer to his friend and wrapping an arm around him, "What happened?" he asks softly. The stylist looked up at Chanyeol and smiled, "It doesn't matter anymore Chanyeol, thank you for cheering me up. I really do feel a lot better."

 

****

 

Baekhyun smiled, after walking around the unfamiliar neighborhood for almost an hour, he had finally found a bus stop. He didn't know where the bus would be heading or if he would just end up getting even more lost then he already was, but he just wanted to get out of here. He didn't belong in this neighborhood, where only the most fortunate people live.

The man looked down at his cell phone as he waited for the bus, he giggled softly when the image of Chanyeol in his superman boxers popped into his head. "I should have taken a picture to blackmail him," Baekhyun murmured as he put his cell phone back in his pocket and looked both ways to see if the bus was nearby, the grown man pouted when he saw no signs of a bus either way. He wondered if a bus would even come to a classy neighborhood like this one, he sighed and decided to wait a while longer, if it didn't show up in less than thirty minutes then he would need to find another way to get home.

After about twenty more minutes or so, he sighed. There was definitely no bus coming, he silently prayed for someone to help him and it worked! What Baekhyun didn't expect was to be saved, not by the bus, but by Kim Jongin! The model stopped his car in front of the intern and rolled down the window, he smiled that charming smile of his before beginning to speak, "What are you doing here Baekhyun?" The older buy returned the smile and looked around, "Y-You know, just waiting for the bus." Jongin chuckled and shook his head, "Then you'll be waiting for a long time, no buses come around this neighborhood anymore." "B-But... there's a bus stop here!" the intern yelled cutely, although he wasn't trying to be cute, he was actually really pissed that he had wasted thirty five minutes of his life waiting for a damn bus that was never going to come. The handsome model sighed, he wanted to find  boyfriend but it was starting to get dark outside and he couldn't just leave the new intern out there by himself, he patted the empty car seat beside himself and smiled, "Get in, I'll give you a ride home." Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief and happily got inside the car.

 

****

 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo pouted when Chanyeol threw flour in his face, the giant laughed and stuck his tongue at the shorter boy not expecting that he would throw flour back in his face. Kyungsoo laughed pointed at the giants face, "Oh my gosh Chanyeol, you look hilarious!" The taller boy would have admitted defeat but he wasn't going to give up so easily, he picked up Kyungsoo and threw him over his shoulder, carrying him back to the living. He dropped the younger boy on the couch and smirked, "Admit defeat Do Kyungsoo!" The shorter boy just stuck his tongue out a him and tried to stand up to go check on their cookies but was pushed back down by Chanyeol who immediately started tickling him. The designer laughed and tried to free himself, damn Park Chanyeol for knowing him so well, he finally stopped laughing enough to admit defeat. The giant got off of him and started to dance around the living room like the idiot he was, celebrating his victory.

Kyungsoo laughed before running to his best friend and jumping on his back, "Pabo."The giant laughed and carried the stylist back inside the kitchen, so that they could check on their cookies. Kyungsoo jumped off his friends back and leaned back against the counter, "Thanks again Chanyeol, for taking my mind off of things." Chanyeol smiled and nodded, "Anytime... Hey! Let's have a sleepover! Like old times!" Kyungsoo chuckled, they were men in their early twenties still having sleepovers, but he wouldn't have it any other way. He nodded and agreed to the plan, Chanyeol happily clapped his hands before running upstairs to get Kyungsoo some pajamas for the night.

While Chanyeol was upstairs Kyungsoo checked his phone a saw more than twenty missing calls from Jongin and fifteen unread messages from him, the stylist sighed before turning his phone off. He didn't want to talk or think about Jongin at that moment.

 

****

 

"Thanks for the ride, I really appreciate it." Jongin nodded and smiled, "No problem, but what were you doing in our neighborhood anyways, I mean... it's so far from your home." The inter sighed and pouted a bit, "It's that freak, Park Chanyeol, he took he there to help him prepare for his date, then he got a call and kicked me out without even telling me how to return to the company, he's a real ." The model laughed a bit and nodded, "Yeah, he can be a pain in the , tell me if he's ever bothering you again, I'll take care of it." Baekhyun looks at Jongin, "Is he your friend?" The handsome boy chuckles and nods, "He's my cousin but yeah, he's also my friend." The interns eyes widen and he mentally scolds himself, "I-I'm sorry. Please don't tell him I talked badly about him." Jongin just laughs a bit and nods, "Don't worry, I won't."

Before he can embarrass himself any further Baekhyun decides to leave, he leans across the car seat and gives Jongin a quick peck on the cheek because he figured it was probably the only time he'd get a chance like this. "Thanks again. Bye!" Before the model can reply the intern runs inside his apartment. Jongin chuckles before starting his car and starting his drive back home.

 

****

 

Yifan woke up next morning with a smile on his face, his boyfriend was in his arms, looking as beautiful as always and he couldn't think of a better way to wake up. Joonmyun opened his eyes only a few minutes later, he smiled when he noticed Yifan staring at him, "Good morning." The older boy smiled back, "Good morning beautiful."

Joonmyun ran his fingers through his boyfriend's messy hair and giggled, "Last night was perfect." Yifan nodded in agreement, "It couldn't have been better," he whispered before pressing his lips against the other, the shorter b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter