Chapter 15: Gone

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Gone 

****

"Here's the mail baby." Joonmyun smiled as he took the envelopes from his fiancés hand; he looked up and only smiled brighter when the older male leaned down and gave him a kiss on the lips. Joonmyun returned the kiss but quickly pulled away after remembering that he was waiting to see if Jongin had sent him another letter. Yifan slightly pouted when his fiancé abruptly pulled away but he said nothing, knowing that Joonmyun was just worried about Jongin.

"I'll go make us some coffee, okay?" Yifan asked as he kissed the top of the younger males head. Joonmyun nodded, "Thanks Yifan." After his boyfriend left Joonmyun began looking through the the mail and groaned after looking through the thin stack of envelopes, there was nothing from Jongin, just bills, bills and more bills.

Yifan returned a few minutes later with two cups of coffee, he handed one to Joonmyun and sat beside him, "Nothing?" he asked. Joonmyun sighed and nodded, "Absolutely nothing." The older of the two put down he cup of warm coffee and wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's petite body, Joonmyun instantly felt at peace and let himself just rest in his future husband's strong arms. He rested his head on Yifan's chest and closed his eyes, he felt all the worry, problems and concern melt away for just that time that Yifan held him.

"I know you're worried Joonmyun but you can't solve this problem all on your own ... please just take a break and stop worrying." Joonmyun looked up at his fiancé and smiled before taking the elder's hand and intertwining their fingers, "Do you think Jongin is okay though?" Yifan smiled and gave Joonmyun and peck on the cheek before nodding, "He's heartbroken Joonmyun but he's not an idiot, I'm sure that he's doing okay and once he figures out what to do, he'll come back, I promise you."

Joonmyun smiled and quickly gave his fiancé a peck on the lips, "You're right Yifan, I need to stop worrying and focus on work and-" before he can finish Yifan cuts him off, "And planning our wedding." The younger boy chuckles but nods, "Especially that."

Yifan presses his forehead against his fiancé's and smiles a bit, "Have I told you how beautiful you looked today?" Joonmyun playfully hit the older male's chest and shook his head, "Yeah right, I woke up like forty-five minutes ago and have done nothing to look at least presentable." Yifan shrugged his shoulders, "That's true, but I guess an angel like you just always wakes up looking breathtakingly beautiful." The younger of the two giggled and pressed his lips against the older male unfortunately their sweet moment was quickly interrupted by some really loud knocking on the front door. Joonmyun pulled away first and immediately stood up to go open the front door, Yifan just groaned as he stayed seated on the living room couch.

"Who is it Joonmyun?" Yifan yelled from the living room. Joonmyun didn't reply and instead brought their unwelcomed guest into the room where Yifan was waiting. Yifan looked up and saw Chanyeol walking in beside Joonmyun, usually the three of them being in the same place would have been really awkward but their relationship had gotten a lot better in the past week so Yifan smiled and welcomed Chanyeol.

"Sorry if I interrupted something but I was just curious to know if Jongin had sent you anything else." Joonmyun sighed and shook his head, "Unfortunately no but we can't lose hope, I know that Jongin will contact one of us eventually." Chanyeol smiled a bit and nodded, "Hopefully he does, and I know it's your day off but I came to ask for advice." Joonmyun nodded, "Of course, sit down." Chanyeol took a seat across from the couple and sighed, if he would stop being such a coward maybe he and Baekhyun could be like Joonmyun and Yifan right now.

"So, what's the problem?" Joonmyun asked. Chanyeol snapped out of his trance and looked up at his friend, "Oh umm ... Kyungsoo, he found out about Jongin." Joonmyun sighed, this problem was not going to be an easy one to solve, "Where is he now?" Chanyeol groaned, "I don't know, after he read the letter Jongin left you he just ran out of the office. I tired looking for him but I - I couldn't find him." Joonmyun stood up quickly, "Then let's go find him. Yifan go grab your car keys and meet us outside."

Yifan quickly nodded, "Okay but umm ... shouldn't we change first?" Joonmyun looked down and saw he was still wearing only Yifan's shirt which fortunately was long enough to cover up the more intimate parts of his body. Joonmyun turned red from embarrassment and Chanyeol burst out laughing, "I'll wait outside and you two idiots change." The shorter of the three nodded, "Yeah that sounds good."

 

****

 

Baekhyun took slow and hesitant steps towards the male who looked completely broken, crushed and defeated. They weren't the best of friends, in fact, they had never gotten along but Byun Baekhyun was not an evil person; he couldn't possibly just sit there and watch the poor man suffer all by himself. He might not like Baekhyun but he needed a shoulder to cry on and if no one else was going to offer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter