Chapter 2: You're Going To Help

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: You're Going To Help

 

****

 

Baekhyun blinked multiple times, he wondered if he had heard correctly or not, "D-Did you say slave?" he hesitantly asked. When the taller male nodded and replied the yes, he had said slave, the intern had to fight the urge to punch the other man in the face. He just smiled and nodded, "Okay sir, then if you don't mind, can I go now?" he asked. Chanyeol laughed slightly and shook his head, "Oh no slave, not yet... why don't you go get me a cup of coffee first." The intern kept a smile and his face and nodded once, "Of course sir, anything else?" The CEO thought for a while and then shook his head, "Nope, just coffee and try not to spill it this time." Baekhyun turned around and walked out of the office without another word.

Chanyeol smiled to himself, it was going to be fun making that intern's life a living hell in the company. He happily went back to looking through the designs that Kyungsoo had given him, as always, they were amazing, perfect for the new season and simply breathtaking. He was about to call his assistant to take the designs back to Kyungsoo and let him know that he approved but he instead decided to wait for Baekhyun to come back so that he could do it.

The intern returned five minutes later, Chanyeol watched the boy carefully carry the coffee over to him. "Here you go." The CEO took the coffee and took a small sip, he spit it out and groaned, "This is disgusting!" he yelled. Baekhyun sighed, "I'm sorry, I just made it the way I like it. I should have asked how you preferred your coffee." The taller man just handed the smaller boy the file with Kyungsoo's designs, "Go back to Kyungsoo and tell him I love the new designs." Baekhyun smiled, happy to be able to finally leave the evil giant. "And don't think you're getting out of slave duties so easily, I'll call you back when I need something else." The intern nodded and quickly left the office. Once he was gone, Chanyeol took another sip of his coffee, okay so maybe it wasn't horrible but it was fun making the intern's life impossible.

 

****

               

Kyungsoo fixed the collar of his boyfriend's shirt and smiled when the younger boy leaned down and pecked his lips, he slowly pulled away and shook his head, "We're gonna get caught one of these days." Jongin pouted slightly, "If I quit my job would you let me kiss you whenever I wanted?" he asked. The shorter boy looked up at his boyfriend, their eyes met and he giggled softly, "I don't want you to quit Jongin, you're happy with this job, this company needs you and we get to work together so I'm happy too." The model grabbed Kyungsoo's hands and held them, "But you would be happier if we could openly express our love, you'd be happier if we could tell the whole world that we're in a relationship." Kyungsoo nodded because there was no point in trying to deny it, Jongin knew him better then he knew himself. "But promise me you won't do anything stupid, I don't want your career to be ruined." Jongin sighed but promised Kyungsoo he wouldn't do anything stupid.

Of course Jongin loved his job but he hated that because of it, he and Kyungsoo couldn't express their love in public. It's not because they wanted to hide it, it's because they had to hide it. Kim Jongin was known by so many people, he was basically a celebrity, a symbol and everyone in the company knew perfectly well that a big part of their success was because of the y, tan model. Kyungsoo thought it was better not to risk anything and keep their relationship a secret because so many people would be heartbroken if they found out Kim Jongin was taken and a lot of people wouldn't approve of their relationship.

"But never forget that I love you," Jongin whispers to his boyfriend before giving him a quick kiss, the older boy returns the kiss for once not worrying that they might get caught. When the two pull away, Kyungsoo smiles, "I love you too." The boy bit his lower lip and went back to fixing his boyfriend's collar, he suddenly felt guilty for getting jealous that morning. Sure the new intern was cute but Jongin had been faithful to him for nearly 6 years, since he was 17 and Jongin was 16, now he was 23 and his boyfriend was 22, the whole time Jongin had been loyal, he trusted his boyfriend so there was no reason to be jealous. But why was Jongin flirting with Baekhyun? Did he think the eyeliner boy was more attractive?

Before he could say something to his boyfriend the new intern walked inside the dressing room and apologized for taking a long time. "Hey Baekhyun, was Chanyeol too hard on you?" Jongin asked. The smaller boy just shook his head and turned to face the stylist, he handed him the designs and smiled, "He said he loves the new designs." Jongin smiled when he saw the biggest smile spread across his boyfriend's face, "You always do amazing work Kyungsoo." The man looked at the model and walked into his arms, Jongin chuckled and hugged him tightly, "Congratulations Kyungsoo." The older boy looked up at him and smiled, "Thank you Jongin."

Baekhyun watched the two, he had realized early on that the two of them were very close but it was none of his business so he stayed out of it. Kyungsoo smiled once more and said to Jongin that he had to go now, the model nodded and watched as the designer and intern left the dressing room. 

 

****

 

Chanyeol knocked on the office door. "Come in." The giant fixed his tie and ran his fingers through his hair before opening the door and walking in. "Hey, working hard?" he asked. Joonmyun chuckled and nodded before pointing at the chair, "Have a seat." Chanyeol nodded and took a seat on the nice leather chair in front of his best friend, if the stupid office desk wasn't in between them, he would grab and hold Joonmyun.

"Did you need anything Chanyeol?" Joonmyun asked. The CEO shook his head and smiled sweetly before leaning in closely, "I just wanted to ask if you'd join me for lunch today." The older boy smiled sadly and shook his head, "I'm sorry Chanyeol... but I have plans with Yifan but you could join us!" Hearing Yifan's name made Chanyeol angry, he rolled his eyes and looked away. "Is he more important than me?" he asked. Joonmyun looked at his best friend and shook his head, "Of course not Chanyeol, I love you both b-but I can't cancel on him, he's taking time of work to come see me." The giant groaned and angrily hit the desk, managing to scare Joonmyun,  "You know, ever since you started going out with the jerk you never have time for me, for us, Kyungsoo, Jongin and I, I thought we were best friends, you promised nothing would ever change but everything did change and it's all because of that stupid idiot!"  Chanyeol angrily stood up and turned to leave. Joon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter