Chapter 1: My New Slave

Two Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1: My New Slave

 

****

 

Park Chanyeol was cold-blooded. His kind side was only seen by his closest friends and family. Many people wondered why he was so cold because he had everything anyone could ever want: a great job, a huge house, good looks, a nice family, amazing friends and a lot of money. Sure, he had everything, except the one thing he wanted most, Kim Joonmyun. The two had been friends since the day they were born, they practically grew up together along with their other friend, Do Kyungsoo and Chanyeol's cousin Kim Jongin. The four of them had always stuck together, through elementary school and through high school. In their sophomore year of high school, Kyungsoo and Jongin began dating and spent more time with each other, leaving Joonmyun and Chanyeol together most of the time, allowing them to grow closer, if that were even possible. Chanyeol didn't know when it happened but he fell for his best friend and even planned to confess. He never did though, he never confessed. During college, Chanyeol noticed that Joonmyun and him weren't spending as much time together as they use to, he didn't let it bother him though, he figured that Joonmyun was just busy with homework. But then, Joonmyun introduced them to Wu Yifan, his boyfriend. Chanyeol's heart broke and he started to distance himself from Joonmyun. Unfortunately for him, Joonmyun ended up working in his company, he was forced to see him every day. To make matters worse, he would always see Yifan coming to the company to pick up Joonmyun for lunch dates or to drive him home after work. It was annoying. And that's why Chanyeol became so cold-blooded, so mean and so unkind.

"You can have anyone you want Chanyeol, why does it have to be Joonmyun hyung... he's already happy with Yifan." Chanyeol knew that Jongin was right, Joonmyun was happy and that should make him happy, but the fact that his best friend's happiness was not caused by him was painful.

"You don't understand Jongin... he's perfect," Chanyeol replied. The younger boy sighed and rolled his eyes, "He's taken Chanyeol. You're the CEO of one of the most successful fashion companies in Korea, you're young and you're successful and when you're not a total ... you're actually a really great guy. At least try to find someone else." The older boy looked away, not bothering to reply because Jongin would never understand. Yes, Chanyeol was the CEO of Young Young Apparel, a company that was handed over to him when his father got too ill to continue to manage it. Yes, he was young and successful. And yes, he could be nice at times, when he wanted. But he also knew what he knew and he knew that his heart belonged to Kim Joonmyun and no one else would ever make him feel the same way his best friend did.

A knock on the door interrupted the two, "Come in." Kyungsoo walked inside the office and smiled, "Jongin, it's time for your photo shoot." The younger boy smiled back and nodded, "I'm coming," he looked back at his cousin, "Think about our talk Chanyeol." The CEO just shooed him away and continued to stare at his computer screen. Jongin stood up and walked towards Kyungsoo, he gave the shorter boy a quick peck on the lips and the two said their goodbyes to Chanyeol before leaving the office.

 

****

 

Baekhyun jumped off the bus and took a few deep breaths before running, he was late for his new internship at Young Young Apparel. He was fortunate enough to find a company where he would be able to intern and make money at the same time, for him it was an ideal way to spend his free time. And a bonus was that his favorite model, Kim Jongin, worked at the very same company, he was hoping to run into him and admire his handsome features up close, maybe even get an autograph, if he was lucky.

The man reached the company right on time and he let out a breath of relief, he took the elevator up to one of the top floors and looked around for the designer he would be working with. He noticed another man also looking around and Baekhyun wondered if that was the man who he would be working for. Before Baekhyun could approach him, the other man, who was only slightly shorter and had big eyes, approached him, "Are you Byun Baekhyun?" he asked. Baekhyun nodded. The man looked up and down at his outfit and nodded, "You have a good sense of fashion." The intern smiled and thanked the other man, truthfully he had spent a lot of time putting his outfit together, it was one of the most successful fashion companies in Korea and he had to look like he belonged. 

"So I'm Do Kyungsoo, the main stylist and designer of Young Young Apparel, I take my job very seriously so please do not slack off." Baekhyun nodded, "I promise to work hard." Kyungsoo smiled and nodded, "Great! So right now I have to go prepare the models for a photo shoot, come with me." Without waiting for Baekhyun to reply, to designer began to walk towards the elevator to go to a floor even higher where the company had a huge photography studio for all the photo shoots.

Kyungsoo stepped out of the elevator first and Baekhyun followed, looking around in awe. "The dressing rooms are this way." The intern smiled and nodded before following his new boss towards one of the closed doors, Kyungsoo knocked and after hearing a soft, "Come in," the two entered the room, closing the door behind them.  

The man inside th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter