✰ Wish Granted: Mayo10101

✰ Wishing Star ✰ Request Shop 2 | Closed + Busy

Your wish is now granted! Advertisement

Story Link

Granted By: CIndy934

Title: Twelve Gemstones

Author: Mayo10101

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy

Main Characters: EXO

Description:

A long time ago, in a different realm like our own, when magic was still used.

A King KwakMin and Queen EunAe lived in a castle in the middle of their forest land.

They ruled over their forest kingdom of Starlight.

A few years later and the Queen had given birth to her final son out of 12.

But their peaceful kingdom got caught in the middle of a war from Kingdom of the Sky and Kingdom of the Sea.

To protect their sons and kingdom, the Queen and King sacrificed their lives to the old orical in their kingdom.

The orical used their souls to create 12 gems that are scattered over the land of Starlight.

The 12 boys set out to find the gems, and once they did they returned to the orical and the orical made a protection field around their whole land of Starlight.

But a few years later after the war ended an old witch broke the barrier and stole the gems, once again scattering them into this time our realm.

Each of the twelve gems have been giving a barer, who pass the gem down in each generation to their first born daughter.

She cursed their kingdom so that no-one could die or grow old no matter how much agony they were in and no matter what they did, until the boys find their own special gem.

But... Many centeries past and the gems still remain unfound.

The orical tries to help the boys, but their power is not strong enough against the witches but they could do something.

Teleport the twelve gems and their barers to this realm where the princes now must find them, 6 centuries after the curse has been placed.