✰ Wish Granted: DarrelynLiew

✰ Wishing Star ✰ Request Shop 2 | Closed + Busy

Your wish is now granted! Advertisement

Story Link

Granted By: CIndy934

Title: Fear of Darkness

Author: DarrelynLiew

Genre: Horror, Romance, School Life, Thriller

Main Characters: Baekhyun (EXO) and Jihye (OC)

Description:

Baekhyun hates nighttime. He is afraid of the dark. He hates the feeling of not knowing what's going on around him. He hates the voice that exists inside his brain, giving him endless phobias since his 17th birthday. He hates it when he has to shower with a ghostly and scary atmosphere inside his bathroom. He hates it when he has to study with weird sounds playing in his room. Every night, he would always try to stay strong, but it's not easy. He would always cry secretly to bed. There's seldom a night that he would sleep peacefully without shedding a tear. 
 
In the morning, he's a different person. He would always smile happily to his friends. He would carry a bright and happy-go-lucky personality wherever he goes. 
 
But when the sun starts to set, his smile would slowly fade away..until he meets the night - his phobia, his fear, his enemy.
 

 

Things for him started to change when he fell in love with Han Jihye, a girl who loves nighttime. Baekhyun just couldn't imagine himself going on a date during nighttimes. It will be so hard for him, it will be a disaster, he would be scared all the time - he knows that. But what if Jihye is the only girl that he truly loves with all his heart? Will he be able to find a solution to this problem? Will he be able to conquer his own fear, just for the sake of a girl that he loves?