First Encounter

Out of a Dream

 

Parallel lines. We are parallel lines never meant to intersect. At least that's what I thought. 

 

We both love instruments. He plays the guitar, the piano, and the drums. 'd rather be with pH meters, burettes, beakers, and test tubes.

 

My world is technical, his is cultural. We were never meant to intersect but then maybe the odds are in my favor.

 

Suho and I were supposed to meet that day, but decided to ditch me for a date, I ended up soaked in the pouring rain. I hate bringing umbrellas. I don't like them getting wet. I was never used to bringing one since Suho was always there to share his umbrella with me. But today I was left to soak alone. To avoid catching a cold. I decided to enter the music hall instead. 

 

I was never fond of the music hall. Though, Suho majored in Music, I'd always ask him to meet me in the laboratory instead. Not that I don't like music. I ws just too lazy to move out of my comfort zone and Suho was more than willing to go to my laboratory so I never felt the need to go. But today, it is my safe haven from the rain outside.

 

Serenity. Perhaps that was the feeling creeping all over me upon entering the music hall. Overflowing beautiful notes that  slowly eradicate the negative feelings in my system. The pain from Suho ditching me was gone and so is the stress from all the laboratory work I do.

 

There were a lot of notes coming all over the place but I was drawn to a certain melody.  My feet knew where to go. I was like very innate to my body to walk in their direction.  I stopped near a door, slightly open to allow music to pass through.  Inside I see a short guy who smiles like an angel. He sings his heart out as he belts his high notes. 

 

My heart was captivated by the soul in his voicebut not for too long..

 

Across him ws slender and tall figure. He was playing the guitar. Strummingthe strings as delicate as caressing the love of his life. It was so y. His lips looked so kissable with teeth that are glistening white and perfectly aligned. His eyes were deep. His nose, looks cute when it crinkles. And his ears were to die for. I don't know. They just remind me of Dopey frome Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. They were huge but I find them appealing.

 

The short guy sang flat which causedthem to laugh. Tall guy crinkled his nose once more. 

 

"Kiyoptaaaaaa" I found myself whispering this while giggling at the sight.

 

I don't know how long I have been staring at them. I didn't even care until I felt someone poking me. I lifted my gaze, and saw a wide-eyed stranger endlessly poking me. 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I let out a scream.

 

He jolted away from me and the two people inside the room jumped for the door.

 

I felt a sudden blow to my head which knocked me down on the floorand when I looked up, I saw three guys all over me. The wide-eyed guy, the shorty, and the tall guy. The tall guy bended down to check on me. 

 

"are you okay? does it hurt so much?" he asked me.

 

I tried to say I'm okay but no words came out. I was staring blankly at him. His face was too beautiful to ignore. I could not take my gaze away from this inhumane face in front of me.

 

"are you okay?" This time it was the short guy asking me. He also checked on me. He was about to touch my face when I backed out and decided to check it by myself. I ran my hand all over my cheeks, looked at my hand and saw nothing so I shrugged it off. 

 

"your nose is bleeding." The wide-eyed guy told me as he he also bended down and tried to wipe the blood off my face but I looked down and looked for my hanky in my bag. 

 

So that was why they all look worried. 

 

"Oh," I said as I wiped the red fluid from my nose. " It 's nothing. I'm fine." and I tried to stand up which made them do so as well. They tried to assist me but I was too stubborn to let them do so. I propped myself up without any of their help.

 

"Who were you looking for? I saw you staring into the room?" the wide-eyed guy asked once more. He looked so kind and the care in his eyes is genuine. 

 

"Oh I was looking for my friend but I heard his voice.." and I pointed to the short guy. " . it sounded great with the guitars, so I kind of eavesdropped. Sorry. I'll go ahead." and I waved them goodbye and still wiping blood off my nose.

 

That was perhaps the most stupid decision I ever made. To simply walk away. I walked away not knowing what their names were, especialy the tall guy with cute ears and nose that crinkled so cutely. BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.

 

The rain has stopped. It's now time to go home.