Confession

Once More

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'
Erich Fromm 

 


" Are you sure about this? "

Chanyeol asked with a worried face. He didn't like the idea that I was forcing myself to go along with this idea.

" It's fine Chanyeol. Don't worry about me."

Chanyeol and I waited near the restaurant that they told us to go to. It was a fairly sized restaurant. It wasn't too big or too small. The ornaments pasted on the clear large glass made the building more lively. I don't want to be a downer but it made my mood grow even darker.

Chen and his girlfriend finally arrived with matching smiles. They were holding hands while walking towards us.

" You guys made it. Great! "

Chen's girlfriend said. She quickly left us to get us a table inside because the restaurant was busy today. Chanyeol also left with her knowing that Chen and I need some alone time to talk.

" No time no sea. "

Chen said in English with a failed American accent to ease the mood.

" I think you mean 'Long time no see'."

" Whatever smarty-pants."

Chen pouted. I laughed for the first time after Chen got a girlfriend. Unfortunately the lively mood suddenly dissapeared and replaced with an icy mood again.

" Chen? "

I said softly. I think it was time to tell him.

" Hmm? "

" I've always liked you. Why can't you like me back? "

My thoughts suddenly flowed out. I wasn't shocked about what I just said. He would need to know my feelings sooner or later. In this case, sooner.

" What are you talking about Yuri? I do like you. "

He seems a bit confused about my words. I didn't stop to explain though. The words that came from my heart and brain just kept on flowing out like a river.

" Why couldn't I be your girlfriend? "

He stayed silent but still kept his warm smile.

" You don't understand. I love someone else. "

He did it again. The excruciating pain I felt from his words.

" Um.... I think they're calling us. "

Chen tried to change the topic and turned around to head inside the restruant. Before he could take a step, I grabbed his wrist not wanting to let him go.

Please. Just once. Only look at me. Just smile and laugh with me once more.

" Yuri? "

" I-I...."

I stuttered trying to get my words out. For some reason, he waited for me to say something but after a few seconds which seemed like hours, he could not wait any longer. He gently tore my wrist out of his hold and started to walk back inside again.

Come on Yuri! Just say it!
 

" I love you, Kim Jongdae!!!! "

I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I finally said it. People walking around us stared at me wierdly but I didn't care. Chen stopped at his tracks and ran up to me and did something I did not expect ever.

 

Chen smashed his plump lips to mine. He put his hand behind my head and kissed me softly. The weight in my heart lifted and butterflies appeared fluttering in my stomach. I couldn't believe it. Chen was kissing me. After a few seconds, he detached his lips out of mine leaving a dreamy feeling. A feeling I've never felt before. He then smiled the way he smiled at me before and laughed.

" You said it. You finally said it. "

" What? "

I was SUPER confused. This guy is really hard to understand. Chen didn't answer my question though and instead used my method of saying something that was on my mind.

 

" I love you too, Kang Yuri. "

 


Trolling again? Confused? 

Well you'll find out on the chapter~ Mwahahahahaha xD

Stay tuned!~

LOL :D Chen loves to troll people xD