Freedom

Once More

Love is the hardest habit to break, and the most difficult to satisfy.
Drew Barrymore 

 


Weeks past but the pain inflicting my heart hasn't deteriorate. Even though, my mood has been a bit more cheerful lately. Due to the efforts of Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They may not make me sincerely smile or make me smile the way Jongdae does but they still try anyways. They try hard to put my thoughts somewhere else other than Jongdae.

I thought I was in misery already but someone had to add more fuel to the fire.

A slender girl came to my sight. In minute's notice I could tell it was Chen's gorgeous girlfriend.  She stood before me and I was wondering why.

" Hey Yuri! "

" Hey..."

I didn't say her name despite she said mine with a cheerful voice. 

" Jongdae and I wondering if you would like to come with us to a great restaurant."

" Me? "

" Yeah. You should bring your friend, Chanyeol ,along too. So it could be a double date."

" Well that would be great! "

I said with a sarcastic voice but she didn't seem to catch the sarcasm in my voice. She was glad I agreed and skipped her way to look for Chen. I strolled my way around school heading to a never-ending direction to gather my thoughts. 

Why am I still thinking of Chen when he's already happy? More happier when he's with me. There was something I didn't do that could ease my heart but what?

I wasn't paying attention to my surroudings that I bumped into some large structure. I looked to see Chanyeol brightly smiling like always.

 

" Woah Yuri! Watch where you're going. You may end up falling off a cliff. "

Chanyeol joked. His bright face turned dim when he saw I didn't laugh at his dumb joke.

" Is there something wrong? "

" He left me. "

" What? "

Chanyeol looked utterly confused but I did not dare to explain. 

" He left me so It's time for me to leave him. "

 


 

Guys I have to say this story is ending soon 0^0 Well I did say it would be a short story......

Because after this I'll be starting a new project but I'm not sure if it will suceed but we'll see 030