Love

Once More

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.
Javan 


 

Do I know you?”

Yuri’s words momentarily hurt Jongdae’s feelings but he still showed a cute pout instead of a sad frown.

“Yuri, you don’t remember me? Do you remember Sehun and Luhan?”

Jongdae pouted. Yuri’s face lit up knowing that those names were familiar to her.

“Ah!!! You know Sehun and Luhan? Where are they?”

“Yup I do. Sorry to say but they moved to China.”

“Huh? Oh….”

Yuri’s happy face turned into a sad one again. She felt sad not seeing them again. Jongdae saw her glum expression and decided to cheer her up.

“What?! You remember them but not your beautiful best friend?!”

Jongdae funnily commented and made exaggerated movements. He was finally contented when Yuri laughed at his action.

“I’m sorry for not remembering. It’s been a long time already and I forgot.”

“Well for the time-being, I’m going to make you remember.”

 

 

 Honestly until now I didn’t regain any memories of before. It was fine though because I’m making memories with Jongdae now and regaining the time that was lost.

He always hangs out with me now.

We go to the ice-cream shop near the corner and enjoy the delicious ice-cream. Other times he invites me to his house and we chill or play video games. Sometimes I regret forgetting Jongdae but it’s okay now since he’s by my side. By knowing Jongdae, I got to know new people and became friends with them. He was an outgoing guy so of course he’ll introduce me to people. I feel like I’m closer to him now even if we didn’t see each other for years. I even gave him a nickname too because I was too lazy to say his real name. I called him Chen at times or his real name. Ever since I called him that, everyone started to call Jongdae that name too. Copy-Cats -3-. We’re so close that sometimes I get jealous if he hangs out with other people. I didn’t know why until later. I found out I loved him. Ever since I got this new found feeling, I couldn’t be calm if I was with him. 

The ‘gang’ and I decided to have fun at the nearby park. Or more like forced to.

“YESHH!!! I call dibs on the slide!”

Chen exclaimed and ran off to the tiny silver slide. I think he’ll be too old for that won’t he? Well that’s Chen for you. He wouldn’t care what you’ll say.

“Jongdae!! Come over and push me!”

Chanyeol yelled at Jongdae. He was already seated on the swings before Jongdae came to the slide.

I sighed. These dorks.

I could hear the hitting noise that made contact to the boy next to me’s skin. He face palmed at the boys’ silly antics. This boy was also in our ‘gang’ and his name was Baekhyun. The ‘gang’ consisted of silly Chen, hyper Chanyeol, kind Baekhyun and of course myself. Honestly the two loud and crazy ones are Chen and Chanyeol. We call them the ‘Crazy Cs’. Wherever they go they’re literally jumping around and being loud as heck. While Baekhyun and I are the more calm ones and the ones who deal with the other guys’ stupidity.

“Baek!! Ri!!! Come and play with us!”

Chanyeol yelled using the cutesy names he made up. Baekhyun vigorously shook his small head indicating he didn’t want to “play”. I laughed at the funny situation.

This is what I love about these guys. They make me laugh. Especially Chen. He was the funny one in the group but Chanyeol would totally disagree because he’s such a stubborn kid. Chen would always make me laugh no matter what my mood was like. That’s what I love about him.

That’s the beginning of my love for him. I didn’t think the time for me to tell him was coming near before it was too late.

 

 

“Yuri!!!”

A familiar loud voice filled the room of my classroom.

Of course it was Chen who came running down my way. Before I could talk, he grabbed my skinny wrist and dragged me to the hallways.

“What the heck Chen! No need to drag me likes a dog.”

“Haha sorry Yuri. I need to tell you something important in private.”

“Ah sure. What is it that you need to tell me so urgently?”

Chen took a deep breath before he said his words.

 

“I love you.”

 

 

My eyes widen at his words. I froze and thought of what he just told me.Wait. Did I hear right? Did he just tell me the words I’ve always wanted to hear?

 

I love you.

 

 


 

Last update until this Friday :3. I wonder why Chen said that? Found out this Friday :D

Btw: I'm going to be posting poll on the next page so pick a choice that you think is correct. :)

He was just joking or was he? If you find this then you might not find the answer :D

H