Heartbroken

Once More

Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.
Ray Stannard Baker 

 


 

I love you

Those words I have always wanted to hear coming from his mouth. I've always wanted him to tell me he loved me as much as I loved him. Apparantely I got my hopes up.

" Just kidding. That was meant for someone else. "

Chen said with his serious eyes long gone and have been replaced with bright ones. 

Of course. He would never say that. He would always love me as a friend. He would never say those sweet meaningful words to me but that still hurted my heart. I'm wasn't sure if it was because he loved me as a friend or because it was meant for someone else. Either way it still affected me. Its like someone stabbed me but even worse. The painful feeling I felt could not be healed compared to a wound.

" So is that what you wanted to tell me so badly. "

I replied with an indifferent face, trying not to show the pain I felt from his words.

" Nope. I wanted to tell you that...... "

He paused before telling me the great news he had.

" I got a GIRLFRIEND!!! "

Chen cheered up and down after saying his final words.

 

Did I hear him right? A girlfriend? As in someone he's dating?

The words he happily cheered shattered my heart even more. I was in the peak of bursting out of tears. Although I tried my best to hide my tears and forced a fake smile because I'm such a good friend.

" Oh...I'm happy for you Jongdae. Well I have to go now. "

I lied. If I stared at his face for a little longer, my calm composure would break. It was not because I hated him more like I hated his words. 

I quickly paced myself until I turned around the corner of the hall. Far away where Jongdae couldn't hear me.

I thought of everything that happened today. I couldn't take it anymore. I slid down to the cold hard floor and cupped my face as I cried  softly as I could not wanting to gain any attention.

I sure am having a disstressing day today.

A few days past since Jongdae introduced his girlfriend to the world.

She was pretty. Her pale face and her mystical eyes really match her slender body. As expected.

I sighed. What is wrong with me? He has a girlfriend already and since I'm such a good friend, I should accept the fact that he doesn't like me. But no matter how hard I try I just can't.

I lazily sat down to my seat when class started and layed my face down my desk and stared into space. I didn't hear the teacher speaking or the students quietly chattering. I was in my own world. I didn't feel like doing anything. I'm too heartbroken.

I felt a soft thud hit the back of my head. I raised my head and glanced around the room to spot the suspect. I spotted a handsome boy looking my way smiling. The boy with crescent-shaped eye smile was no other than Baekhyun.

His tiny lips opened to say something but with no sound. He was mouthed the words ' Open it '.

I pondered for a minute of what I was suppose to open. I realized he wanted me to open the crumpled ball of paper he threw at me. I opened the paper and it had a little note.

 

Cheer up Ri!!!~

I know you're heartbroken but remember that we are here for you :D

( When I say 'we' I mean Chanyeol and me. )

No worries~ We'll put some sense into the idiot's head!

( I think you'll know by now who's the idiot am talking about. & it's not Chanyeol this time :) )

So put on that gorgeous smile of yours~

 

- Your loving friend, Baekhyun

 

I softly giggled at his note. I glanced up to look at Baekhyun and he seems satisfied. This guy never fails to make me smile. Baekhyun never said it directly but I know he's trying to tell me that stupid Chen is not worth my tears. Because he is a fool.

A stupid insensitive and inconsiderate fool.

A stupid happy and smiling fool.

A fun and handsome fool.

 

Oh god. Here I go again. I really can't stop thinking of him.

 


Sorry for the late update. I got kinda sick from the cold weather -.-

Good news is I can update more since it's Thanksgiving break. Yay! ^ ^

Winter is coming & my birthday so hope you guys are warm & don't get sick like me. 030