Regret

Hate At First Sight

OMO.  I am so sorry I am late T-T I have about 5 projects and more than 8 tests I need to study for and i'm also kinda in the middle of writer's block ._. But imma try my best to write for you guys, so enjoy :D

Su-Hyun stood there, at the door, staring wide-eyed at the couple in front of her. Tears threatened to fall and she didn't know why she felt like crying considering she hated the guy yet she felt this tug in her heart. 

Kimi turned her head, her face showing a smile of triumphant while Sehun turned his head in shock, not sure what to say.

"Y-You forgot your costume..." Su-Hyun threw the costume into the house, slowly backing away.

"S-Su-Hyun, it's n-not what you think.."

"Sehun-oppa? I thought you wanted us to plan our wedding?" Kimi walked seductively towards Sehun, clinging to him. "You also said you wanted kids right?" 

Sehun stared at her in disgust. "Kimi will you ju-" 

"N-No.. I just had to return the costume..." Su-Hyun cut Sehun short as she started to back away even more as Sehun started nearing her, trying to explain. "It's not what you think! Let me explain, please." Sehun pleaded, his eyes looking desperate. 

"I h-have to go.." Su-Hyun started, turning around and running away before Sehun could catch her. 

"Su-Hyun!" Sehun began running after her when he felt a tug on his sleeve, it was Kimi.

"Sehun-oppa, I still have no where to live." Kimi pouted, awfully looking like a duck. 

Sehun sighed. I guess I could fix this problem tomorrow. "One night. You get to stay here one night. Then you'll leave me alone." Sehun stated. 

"B-But oppa!" Kimi started towards Sehun's lips, but he stopped her with one finger to the forehead, keeping a good distance. "No oppa. One night. Only one night here." Sehun was determined to get rid of her. 

"Fine." Kimi's attitude changed, cold and scary. Suddenly, just as fast as her cold attitude appeared she went back to her seductive facade.

"Let's go oppa!" Kimi dragged him into a room.

"YOU GET YOUR OWN ROOM AHHHHH!' 

------------

Last night was terrible. Sehun thought, grumpily dragging himself to school. I had to fend off Kimi, locking the door wasn't even enough, i had to BARRICADE the door. Isn't that to much? And not only did I have to fend off Kimi I couldn't sleep because of Su-Hyun... Sehun was thinking up an explanation when he arrived at school. His grumpy attitude evaporating, heart pounding, searching for that one person, determined.

------------

"SUU-HYUUUUN~~~~" Everyone in the hall facepalmed. Every damn day, boy this guy... And to think he's the school's dance machine... Everyone thought the same thing, knowing his character to be to cute as a guy but way to scary when pissed. 

"DON'T BE EMBARASSED OF MEE~~~" Su-Hyun fast walked while Lay hopped behind her, ressembling a bunny. Now that Su-Hyun thought about it, he really ressembled this. 

cute-animals-acting-like-animals-bun-gee

Just then, Lay tripped, looking like a confused bunny. I swear, he's a bunny in a human costume.

cute-bunny-fell-over.png

Lay got back up, about to tackle her in a hug when he noticed how Su-Hyun was acting. She didn't even take a single sip of her bubble tea. 

"Su-Hyunniee~~~" Lay called, nearing her. "What has happened to my Su-Hyunnie that I do not know of~" Lay dragged Su-Hyun and sat her down in an empty room, cuddling with her. 

"N-Nothing..." Su-Hyun didn't know what to say, or where to start, lying her head on his shoulder. "Nothing important Lay. Just go back to your little bunn- I mean your usual self. 

"Su-Hyun." Lay said in a serious yet calm tone. Su-Hyun instantly stiffened, last time Lay was serious and calm he made the school bullies pee their pants. His serious calm tone is honestly really damn scary. 

"Y-Yes Lay..?" Su-Hyun asked, fiddling with her fingers 

"It's you and Sehun isn't it? Was it the maid thing?" Lay studied his best friend, knowing she fiddles with her fingers when she has somehting to hide. 

Su-hyun knew she couldn't hide anything from her best friend so she began explaining. By the end of the conversation she was crying softly on Lay's shoulder. Lay patted his best friend on the head, as she wimpered. 

"Don't be sad, Sehun is Sehun he isn't really that bad." Lay thought out loud. 

"Yeah, but I just can't face him." Su-Hyun sobbed. "Lay-oppa will do you a favor only once kay?" Lay winked. 

tumblr_mxe5bviXr71svfjobo1_500.gif

"I'll stay with you if Sehun ever is there okay?" Su-Hyun stopped sobbing, considering it. "Promise?" 

Lay and Su-Hyun interlocked their pinkies. "Promise."

----------

There was 10 minutes before class and Sehun just HAD to find her. Then finally, finally he found her, along with Lay beside her, looking back every few seconds, looking very paranoid. Sehun ran for her just when he was stopped by Lay who looked like he was rushing towards him. 

"Scuze meeeeee~" Lay pushed Sehun over, while Su-Hyun increased her pace. 

"Wait,Su-Hyun!" Sehun ran over again, when Lay picked up Sehun and carried him to the other side of the hall. 

"Oh.. You aren't my science project, sorry I picked up the wrong thing!" Lay turned around and shuffled away.

"Lay! What the hell man!" Sehun raked his fingers across his hair. Running stealthily through the big crowd, sure to avoid Lay. Just when he was about to reach Su-Hyun, almost missing her since she's so small. Lay popped up in front of him, causing for Sehun to back away as fast as he can, in some sort of fighting stance.

"Lay! What the hell man! Why are you trying to keep me away from talking to Su-Hyun!" Lay gave him a pleading look, trying to explain everything with his eyes, making him look a little crazy.

31IoDZ6DrML._SS270_.jpg

"Wha..?" Sehun cleared his thoughts and walked towards Su-Hyun, as usual, Lay stopped him. 

"Look just leave her alone for a while can you?" Lay asked. 

"But I need to talk to her now!" Sehun was about to go crazy not explaining to her, the guilt was eating him on the inside. 

"Come on please br-" 

"Lay." Su-Hyun walked up to the arguing two. 

"Su-Hyun! Please, please let me ex-" Su-Hyun turned towards Lay. "Class is gonna start in 2 minutes, we should go." Su-Hyun then turned to Sehun, he was anticipating this time for them to talk for hours. 

"Sehun, im not mad or anything, you don't need to explain, it's not like we're dating or something, why would it matter? Let's just go back to the time we hated eachother okay?" Su-Hyun mustered up the most realistic smile she could get and walked away. Sehun's heart throbbed, not hoping for this friendship to end, he didn't want it to end. 

*BRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

*Sigh* I guess I got class. Maybe I can get a minute to talk to her.

------- 

Sehun walked into the room, he noticed the EXO members were talking with Lay and Su-Hyun not noticing anything. Sehun stood there dazing off, a smile playing on his lips everytime he heard Su-Hyun's twinkling laughter. Just when he felt something on him. Girls, everywhere clinging to him. 

"Sehun-oppa~ Do you have a girlfriend? Do you want a girfriend? Im single you know." 
"Sehun-oppa~~ We have movie tickets and theres enuogh for 11 more people, do you want to come with us? You can bring the EXO members with you~" The girls hung to Sehun, very much reminding him of Kimi. 

"Can you two get off of me please?" The girls stood there for a second in shock. 

"W-What?" Sehun wondered. The girls squealed. "You changed, you use to be so cold, did you change your heart for us? ~SQUEAL~ OMO Sehun has a crush on us!!!!!!" Sehun mentally facepalmed himself, not wanting to shove them off, he may have been cold but he would never hurt a girl. 

Just then, Su-Hyun walked up to the three of them. "Sorry, but he has a date after school for the rest of the year, sorry bye." Su-Hyun took Sehun by the hand and the two walked to the group of boys chatting along. 

"Su-Hyun I..." Sehun was grateful, to be honest he never knew she had the guts to do that. 

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~" The exo boys began.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~ WHEN DID THIS HAPPPEEEN~" Su-Hyun facepalmed herself. "It was just an act obviously, we hate eachother why would we date? Makes no sense, besides he has a girl back home." The exo boys turned their heads to Sehun.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO~~ WHO IS ITT~" Su-Hyun went back to her seat with her head down. While Lay bit his lip, thinking of something to cheer Su-Hyun up. The teacher assigned everyone to project partners,Lay and Sehun, Su-Hyun and Luhan, for the safety of the exo members, he made sure the girls were not assigned with them, with the exception of Su-Hyun. 

While everyone was writing and making up an idea for their science project, they were assigned to make something cool with certain combinations of chemicals and formulas. Finally, in the middle of class, an idea struck in Lay's head, he picked up Sehun and carried him to the store across the road. 

"AGAIN? SERIOUSLY AHHHHH!" Sehun struggled while Lay carried him around. "WHERE ARE WE GOING!!!" 

"We are going to cheer up Su-Hyun!" Lay chirped running around the road like a crazy man. 

"And you are helping since you caused it." Lay mumbled under his breath, not noticing at all Sehun was thinking the same thing.

I'll fix this no matter what.

This took me 3 hours to write and I was eating and watching tv, also writer's block is not very helpful e-e

What do you guys want to happen in the next chapter? :D I need help give me ideas please ;_; Comment or private message me if you want.

Drama? Fluffyness? Angst? ? DRAMA? More unicorns? A date?? An exo member falling for another girl? SOMETHING!! :O MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT PLEASE :D 

Seriously, I don't even know if anyone reads this story ;_; Im not sure if im writing for anyone or just talking to myself the whole time

I Needa know AHHH D: D: D: 

Oh and I really need a poster for this story oh god ._. Im so plain -_____________-

Are you there T-T Is anyone there T-T It's lonely here T-T -Shiver-