Facing Your Fears Lead In Injuries

Hate At First Sight

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! IM NOT GOING ON THAT!!!!" 

Somewhere off in the distance people could see a small dot running to the right while another two dots catch up in under a minute. On the left, another dot slowly walks over to the thrashing dot and drags it to the left where it disappears off somewhere into the tents. 

"RAAAAAAAAAPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTSSSSSSSSSSS!!! SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" 

~EXO OPPAS! WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU~

"SAAAVE MEEE! POLIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEE!" 

"Ahem... Excuse me..."

"SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

~OPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS~~

"Excuse me! Everyone please leave them to be!" 

~LUHAAAAAN-OPPA!!!! SEHUN OPPA! OMMGGG!~ 

''EXCUSE ME! BE QUIET OR YOU'RE GETTING KICKED OUT OF THE AMUSEMENT PARK!!!"

Everyone froze as they stared at the girl who threatened to kick them out and the shy girl hiding behind her.

"God Cho Hee you really need to stop with that shy thing. Next time i'll tea-"

"Ahem..."

"-ch you how to ye-"

"MISS!" 

"Huh? Oh hey! Oh... I forgot about that well guys you seriously need to stop pestering them, they need their peace." A girl a little shorter than Luhan, fairly attractive, sternly telling the screaming fans while giving them the Shame-On-You finger.

''UGH! JUST SHUT IT YOU BRAT! YOU JUST WANT EXO TO YOURSELF! YOU CAN'T KICK US OUT!" A girl with a way to short skirt and way to low tank.

~YEAH~ Protested some girls who had the exact same ty outfits as the first girl.

''Oh really now?" Smirked the almost Luhan-heighted girl.

"Hei-Jyung unnie... I dont think you should..."

"Cho hee, My lovely dongsaeng, listen to me, shush for a second..." The girl named Cho hee closed right away.

"Look betch. We are gonna stay here if we want to stay here okay? Yeah." The ty girl walked towards Luhan-heighted girl as guys drooled when she strutted pass them.

''How about you leave here now before I make the rest of your life miserable." Hei Jyung threatened. The 's group shivered as they slowly backed away. 

"Why dont you make me betch." 

"Sorry but I dont make trash." Ooooo burrrrrnnn could be heard from the guys who were drooling just momentarily. The ty girl's face reddened in anger as she lifted her hand upwards. Hei Jyung caught the girl's hand just before her hand connected with Hei Jyung's face. 

"GUARDS." 

"YES MAM!" Guards appeared at Hei Jyung's side in a flash. Hei Jyung screamed when the guards got to her so fast.

"Okay im getting gray hairs because of that." Hei Jyung mumbled to no one in particular.

"SORRY MAM!" Out of nowhere an ice cream dropped from the sudden yells of the guards. 

"Okay you guys needa stop yelling, someone just dropped their ice cream because of you."

"So-Sorry mam." The guards saluted Hei Jyung as they dragged the girl out.

"YOU BETCH!" 

"You guys can go back to your lives now..." The tall girl walked over to the four frozen on their spots with her dongsaeng following behind.

"You guys okay? Sorry for the problems, you guys can have a free VIP pass for the rest of the year!" Four VIP passes were stuffed in each members mouth in about 2 seconds later.

"Anyways if there are any problems just call the number behind the VIP pass, my dad owns this amusement park. Okbye!"

The two walked off somewhere.

-Shiver-

"Im not going on that." Su-Hyun mumbled.

"Yes you are~" The to happy unicorn chimed.

"Cmon! It'll be fuuun!" Luhan chirped in.

"Rollercoaster. Rollercoaster. Rollercoaster. Rollercoster!" The two idiots champed. 

"Scared of a little rollercoaster? Ha. I knew you were a scaredy cat." Sehun grinned.

"Im not a scaredy cat!" 

"Then go on the rollercoaster." Sehun inched closer to Su-Hyun.

"Fine."

~20 minutes later~

"Oh...My...God..." Su-Hyun rested on Lay.

"That was fun~ Is your fear of rollercoasters gone?" 

''NO." Su-Hyun huffed.

''Hehe I thought so." 

"Lay...." 

"Su-Hyun~~"

"What do you mean by you thought so..."

"Ahehe... Nothing! Have fun with Sehun! Me and Luhan are going to look for the others!" 

"WH-WHAT WAIT NO! DONT LEAVE ME WITH THAT THING." Su-Hyun threw her hands in the air, eventually slapping something soft.

"OW!" Sehun stumbled backwards.

"Ah! Im so sorry!!!" Su-Hyun ran over to Sehun, slowly pulling his hand away from his face, examining his face.

"Are you okay? I am so sorry!" Sehun finally just noticed how close her face was from his and started to redden.

"Oh no! Your starting to suffocate! Just look at your face its so red!" 

"N-No im no-"

"LAY! GET YOUR UNICORN OVER HERE NOW SEHUN IS DYINGGGGG!" Su-hyun yelled over the phone.

"Omo! Im coming!!!" Could be heard from Su-Hyun's phone. 2 minutes later the whole EXO was surrounding Sehun while examining him.

"Guys im fine." Suho was sniffling in the corner praying his child to survive the slap while Kris and Tao was consoling him. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were like nurses doing everything D.O told them. Su-Hyun was apologizing endlessly while the others guarded Sehun. Fangirls could be spotted scoping out the place for EXO at the same time right when they heard the news about Sehun getting slapped in the face. 

"I am so sorry, what can I do to repay you." Sehun smirked, finally something good could happen.

"You could repay me..." Sehun stood up while EXO were trying to get him to lie down.

"You could be my maid for a week so I can recover." The EXO members had an awed face as Su-Hyun's eye twitched. Lay was giving off a murderous aura as he stared at Sehun.

"....Fine." 

"WHAT?!" The EXO members and Lay yelled. 

"YOUR NOT EVEN INJURED!!"

Sehun acted as if he fainted lying down then trying to hold his breathe as if to look like he is suffocating.

"Ahhh~ Im dying~~~"