Can't Be Changed

Hate At First Sight

"So here is the laboratory, where people learn labby stuff..." Su-Hyun muttered lifelessly.

"And here is the toilet, you see this sign? Yeah the one with the little legs? Yeah that's the guys washroom..."

"And here is the gi-" 

"I got it." As Sehun was on the verge of struggling himself.

"Can you not talk like that? Your about to bore me to death. DEATH." 

"Well then I should continue now shouldn't I?" As Su-Hyun said, with a tinge of hope in her tone.

"Ughh... Why did I have to get stuck with you. Seriously." 

"If I ever got the chance to never meet you, I would have taken it moron."

"I would much rather get eaten alive by fangirls than ever see your face ever again."Su-Hyun shoved her face in front of Sehun just a few inches apart. Sehun could feel her breathing. But he had no feeling even though she was so close. Just hate. 

As two tall shapes started to form in front of the two. A voice could be heard in the direction of the two shapes.

"Suuuu-Hyuuun~~"

"Eh? Did someone say my name?" Su-Hyun curiously asked Sehun.

"Uh no? Wow you must be mental."

"SUU-HYUUUUUUUUUUUN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" 

The forming shapes were Lay and Luhan as Lay attacked Su-Hyun in a bear hug. Luhan was laughing like a cute little puppy while Sehun was forming plans in his head to just kill Su-Hyun accidently.

"Does my little cutie miss her owner?" As Lay squished her with another GIGANTIC hug suffocating Su-Hyun.

"Can't...Breathe... Don't M-.... Miss... You One....Bit...." Luhan started to notice the soul slowly coming out of Su-Hyun's body, as he was startled he pulled Lay off of Su-Hyun before the life of the poor girl was gone from a hug. 

"Whoa whoa Lay, Calm down your gonna kill her." As Su-Hyun started to re-gain consciousness and Sehun swore in his head because his hyung was way to nice sometimes.

"T-Thank you." Su-Hyun got up while Luhan threw a charming cute smile at her direction.

Asl0o56CQAAnSKb.jpg:large

Su-Hyun almost fell in a pool of fangirly-ness just looking at Luhan's smile. So that's why all the girls like Luhan. He is so cute... UNLIKE THAT UGLY THING BESIDE HIM. 

"Im Luhan." Luhan brought his hand out politely to shake Su-Hyun's hand.

"Im Su-Hyun." Su-Hyun shook his hand. Never wanting to wash her hand ever again.

"Ehh~~~ Don't you dare steal my baby away from me Luhannie hyung~~~" Luhan and Su-Hyun both pinked at that comment. 

"But if you do date her tell me first, You need....THE BOYFRIEND TEST!" As Lay didnt notice the awkward atmosphere around them. Sehun was already walking away when he felt the awkwardness. Just as he was about to turn the corner a strong hand pulled him back.

''AHHHHHHHHH! WHY ARE YOU SO FRICKING STRONG!!" As Lay put him in a head lock position.

"Hehe~~ And you are Oh Sehun am I correct? You also better not date my baby before telling me. Or you will not even live long enough to even finish the first week of school." As Lay had a red tint in his eyes, looking like a demon about to kill. Sehun just noded slowly while Su-Hyun was holding her laughter in at Sehun's scared face and Lay's brilliant acting.

"Just kidding~ hehe~ Im Lay, Nice to meet you! Are you gonna come with me Luhan and Su-Hyun and the other EXO members after school to a restaurant?" Su-Hyun started babbling something about when was she in this while Sehun was so relieved that Lay was joking about killing him just like that. As he re-gained his cool. He got up and stood straight and towered over the three.

"Im busy." Sehun walked away.

After School~~ ^-^

A group of tall people could be seen from afar walking to the gate.

~SQUEAL~ 

~EXOOOO OPPPASSSSSSS~

~COME ON A DATE WITH USSS~~~

Another two joined the group.

~WHO THE HELL IS SHE. WHY IS THAT THING THERE. SU-HYUN REMEMBER ME? I USE TO BE YOUR BEST FRIEND! O.M.G LAAAY OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SU-HYUN YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR PAWS OFF MY KAI.~

"Oh god. I'll die from these fangirls." Xiumin hid behind D.O.

"Well don't hide behind me." D.O moved to the right. Xiumin also moved to the right. D.O moved to the right twice. Xiumin also moved to the right twice.

"Well ill be going you guys have fun." Sehun walked to the left but suddenly was being dragged over to the right by someone.

"Lay, let me go." 

"Nuuuu~" Lay chirped happily as he also dragged Su-Hyun over. 

"Aghhhh Lay! Stop dragging me like this! When we get to wherever you planned to go im gonna half pant holes!!!"

Su-Hyun got carried the rest of the way over to the place Lay wanted to go to while Sehun was being dragged over. At some point everyone had a lollipop in their mouths while Mama Suho had lollipop rappers stuck on his eyebrows and was trying to stick them on Kris but he was swatting the shorty away.

"WE ARE HEEEEREEE~~~" As the Oh-So-Cute Lay danced over there with Sehun being dragged and Su-Hyun being carried over.

"YAAAY AMUSEMENT PARRRK!" Su-Hyun paled as Sehun couldn't care less.

"Oh no..."

"OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Chanyeol yelled as he dragged Baekhyun with him.

"SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............." As the two disappeared. Kris made a run for it as Suho followed bringing Tao with him hand in hand. D.O, Chen and Xiumin disappeared at some point when they saw the amusement park. All was left was Luhan, Sehun, Lay and Su-Hyun.

"Oh no no no no no no no im going back home ill take a taxi." Su-Hyun paled even more when she saw the people on the rollarcoaster screaming over her head. 

"No no no~~ I know your scared of rollercoasters so im here to for you to stop your fear of it~~ Im so nice arent I?" Lay asked nobody. Luhan walked over to Su-Hyun and held her hand.

"Im not a big fan of rollercoasters either, you wanna start with some small rides before we go to the big rides?" Luhan sent a smile that made the girls behind Su-Hyun faint.

''O-Oh sure..." Sehun eyed Luhan as he saw him blush a little. Oh boy... This guy better not be falling for that thing... 

"I.GOT.COTTON.CANDY!!!!!!!" Lay rushed over bringing 4 cotton candies with him. 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY~~~~~~~~~~~~" Su-Hyun rushed to Lay's side grabbing two cones of cotton candy.

225-20.jpg

One for her and one for Luhan. She giggled a melodic giggle that made the guys behind Luhan bump into a wall. Sehun just stared at her with a smile creeping up his lips. 

Maybe she wouldn't be so bad if I got to know her...What am I thinking? I hate her! She hates me! Its hate at first sight and that CANNOT be changed!!! AGHHHH!!!

 

Hehe for the Su-Hyun made a melodic giggle that made the guys behind Luhan something... I was gonna tell a dirty joke but thought better of it(x Im getting tired of writing o3o... Not really sure who im writing it to either ._. But whoever is reading my story I want to Thank You<3 Since it means alot to me(: If I got anything wrong or you think my grammar is terrible or something just message me please. One more time... Thank You<3