Hate At First Sight

Hate At First Sight

Ugh, I was never popular last year and I hate attention and now I find out i'm skipping a grade this year because i'm to good in school? What type if letter even writes "Your child shall be skipping a grade since he/she is way to good in school" I don't understand their logic. I don't want to skip a grade!!! And because I had to get some congratulations from the principal I missed the bus. Im to lazy to walk aish. I'm kind of hungry too... I wonder if theres a good store around here selling bubble tea, I really like that stuff I must drink it daily or i'll just go cra- OOF! 

"Owwwieeee~~~" Yelled Su-Hyun while rubbing her sitting on the ground. Snapping out of her thoughts.

"Ow! Watch where your going." Said some guy on the opposite side of Su-Hyun.

"Oww, well sir, mianha-" Su-Hyun cut short as she lifts her head up and has eye contact with the guy, some strange feeling rising up in her. Hate.

Su-Hyun gives a small growl while getting up. 

"I should be watching myself? You were walking the other way and you bumped into me! I think the one to be apologizing should be you!" Screamed Su-Hyun.

"What?!" Shrieked the boy.

"You should have watched your step! I would have apologized but you seem to be the one to be falling for super good looking strangers." Said the to be honest pretty good looking guy with a smirk on his awesome looking face.

"Nuh uh uh uh uh, first, you are not good looking, I think the guy in that convenience store looks better than you.'' Says Su-Hyun pointing at a fat hairy guy picking his nose in the convenience store across the street.

The guy's face started getting red.

"WHAT! NO! I LOOK NOTHING LIKE THAT!" The strange boy yelled back.

They were getting attention from people walking by, both started to redden after finally being self-conscious of the dozen pair of eyes around them.

Just as Su-Hyun was about to say something, someone behind her gasped.

"OMO. Its Oh Sehun!!! Isn't he going to be the exchange student to SM University? OMO I go to that University!!!" Gasped a girl which Su-Hyun had no clue who was. 

As they were gossiping Su-Hyun was dragged out of the slowly forming circle by a strong pair of arms. 

"Nothing to see~ Please leave the scene quietly, thank you." Said calmly the guy dragging Su-Hyun

"Aish, Lay, my pants are gonna rip off or get set on fire from all this scratching on the pavement." Said Su-Hyun while trying to free herself of his grasp.

"Aigoo~ Mianhae, but I must drag you out of this before you end up leaving your one and only best friend, Lay, to fall for a stranger." Lay exclaimed dramatically.

"KYAA!! I DID NOT FALL FOR HIIIIIIIIIIIII-" Su-hyun's mouth was soon muffled by Lay's hand.

"Sure sure alright, Let's go my child let's go~" Chanted Lay, skipping off like a little puppy while dragging a crazy looking cat from behind. 

 

"MY BUUUMMMMM~" Su-Hyun whined while being thrown into her house and landing on her bum.

"Ahehe, my bad. Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs.Park." Lay said as he was bowing. 

"Hi Lay, As polite as ever I see." Chuckled Mrs.Park.

Lay pinked as he followed Su-Hyun into the living room. 

"So... Why were you and Oh Sehun fighting? The Oh Sehun from the famous band EXO that just came to Seoul yesterday." Asked Lay curiously.

"Oh... That's who he is? Oh, well I only have eyes for my B.A.P and INFINITE anyways we bumped into eachother and he was being a total jerk! He was trying to make me apoplogize but enough of that I can't believe i'm skipping a grade.'' Su-hyun sulked.

Lay patted her on the head gingerly. 

Lay sighed, exasperated. "Well atleast your in the same class as me right? Mr.Lee is a nice teacher trust me, i've had him for two years and he's considerate." 

Su-Hyun huffed. "Yeah I guess so. I can't believe im skipping a grade about three weeks after school starts! I just remembered the route to claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssss. Noooooooooooooooooooooo......" 

A female and a male's voice started somewhere around the room. Lay got up and took his phone out of his back pocket. "Hello? Oh haiiiii Umma~ Yes? Oh okay, well okay, yeah, okay, uhm, okay yeah, alright, alright okay, baiiiii Ummmmaaaaa~~~" 

"Ugh, You've got to stop being so.... Cute." Su-hyun started patting Lay on the head as Lay pouted cutely. 

"Yo, yo momma so ug-" Started Lay.

"Okay okay okay stop that's just creepy in so many ways." As Su-Hyun giggled. 

"Anyways I gotta go buy some things for dinner tonight so i'll see you tomorrow, byeee my little babyy~~~~" As Lay waltzed out of the house.

"Aish, school is gonna be difficult tomorrow." Sobbed Su-Hyun as she prepared for dinner. 

"I hope theres not gonna be any drama."