You Still Owe Me

Hate At First Sight

-At Su-Hyun's house-

"Ohh honey, these sesame buns taste great! How did you make them yourself?" Exclaimed Mrs.Park in awe at her husband.

"I made it with love,and a secret recipe." Mr.Park winked at his wife.

"Awww~ What's the secret recipe? If you tell me I could make some for you some da-" 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOO! DON'T GOO!!! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!" Screaming could be heard from the other side of the wall.

"Oh... Su-Hyun must be having nightmares again." Mrs.Park sighed.

"Sadly, we can't do much, she has been living here since what happened and she always keeps her doors locked. I tried to pick open that thing, I ended up getting my picking tools stuck inside the lock." Both of them sighed a long depressing sigh. 

-In Su-Hyun's room-

Su-Hyun was sitting on her bed, ragged and messy hair, blankets kicked on the floor panting. She went to the washroom in her room, taking her shirt off, bra and pants on. She looks at the mirror looking at the scars on her back. Thinking back to that day. 

~Flashback~

"We know your secret." A man in black started walking slowly to Su-Hyun's parents as Su-Hyun, five years old, was at an amusement park, she was riding rollercoasters. But noticed her parents missing so she went to looking for them. She found them in a tent. Her first instinct was to hide since there was a man in front of her, back facing Su-Hyun. Her parents saw her and also gave her a sign to run. 

"What are you talking about." Su-Hyun's mother tested. 

"We know you have the girl. Dr.Lyle needs her, she is almost complete. If you guys give us the girl, in about 5 months you shall be living with wealth and po-" 

"ENOUGH!" Su-Hyun's father yelled.

"We are not giving you our child!" The man in black heaved a sigh.

"Then I shall terminate you two and find her later." The man walked closer, inch by inch. Su-Hyun was about to run out and let the man take her other than let him kill her parents until...

"Or you guys can tell us her location." The man said stoppingin his tracks.

"Fine..." Both parents put on a lost face. Su-Hyun stopped in her tracks too.

"We hid her, she is now with her aunt in Beijing..." The parents gave eachother a look. Then they both charged at the big guy. Su-Hyun's father took the gun and shot the man in black at point blank. Then came in another 3 men in black. 

The father shot while the mother stole the guns away. 3 down. The parents panting. Then *BANG* *BANG* The colour of Su-Hyun's parent's eyes draining. Her parents both turned their heads towards eachother and gave a big hug, slowly falling to their knees. Then finally falling in a heap. Limp. Bleeding. Dead.

Su-Hyun was about ready to run over there when she saw the one who killed her parents finally walking in with a smirk. He took off his sunglasses, giving Su-Hyun a clear profile of his face. Scarred. A big slash across his face.

Then another small man but buff ran over to the scarred man.

"Uh sir, we overheard she is in Beijing with her aunt. Shall we head over there now?" The small man asked with a squeaky voice. I shall call him squeaky. 

"Alright, plan a ticket for a flight in two hours. I got some stuff to do to hide our tracks." The scarred man said in a ruff voice. The two left. 

Su-Hyun finally got out of her hiding spot and took both her dead parents hands.

"Noo! Don't go! You can't leave me here alone!!" Su-Hyun cried for hours until someone found her there. The strangers called the cops and tried to calm the girl down. As the cops arrived they tried to tug Su-Hyun away from her parents. Trying to seperate Su-Hyun from her parents which took a lot of work since she held on to her parents like if she left go she would die. 

"NO! NO! STOP! NOO! LET ME JUST STAY WITH THEM PLEASE!" Su-Hyun cried. Finally being seperated from her parents. Her vision darken when she felt a sting in her left arm.

She finally woke up. Somewhere white. There were nurses and doctors. 

"Uhm doctor... Her results... She's a little abnormal, her body and her brain is more advanced than usual 5 year olds." The doctor sighed, whispering to the man something as he scurried off. The doctor walked to Su-Hyun, a sad smile on his face.

"I'm sorry Su-Hyun but your parents are no longer alive..." 

~Flashback End~

Su-Hyun sighed and changed. Getting ready for school.

Mr. and Mrs.Park were the only ones to accept me in, they are my only family actually. If it weren't for them, I would have been in an orphanage.

Su-Hyun was super gloomy as she walked to school with Lay. Lay noticed her mood obviously use to it since Su-Hyun told him her story since they were kids. Since Lay is use to this mood, he also knew the solution to it. He slowly backed away from her and ran as fast as he can to a store. And ran all the way back to where Su-Hyun was. She only moved about 5 miles. 

"Su-Hyun~~~"

"Not in the mood." 

"I bought bubble tea." 

"Thanks." A smile crept onto Su-Hyun's lips.

During the day, the EXO members even Sehun noticed Su-Hyun was in a gloomy mood. 

"You still owe me." Sehun smirked.

"Are you okay Su-Hyun~~~" Luhan followed Su-Hyun from behind pulling on her shirt, not sure what to say.

"I know I owe you Oh Sehun, and im fine Luhan thanks for asking." Su-Hyun managed a smile and just continued walking. 

"Well I gotta go, Me and the others are going out to eat for lunch you wanna come?" 

"No." Chorused Sehun and Su-Hyun in sync.

"Wow so in sync okay im sorry then bye!" Luhan left looking back every few steps.

"You still owe me." Sehun repeated.

"How about starting today? My parents aren't home for the rest of the week so I need someone to take care of me. Do you not know how hard it is to live without parents? I have no one to cook for me!" Sehun babbled. When he turned his head to Su-Hyun he was shocked. Su-Hyun was crying.

"I-I.... I'm sorry... Did I s-say something wr-wrong?" Sehun tried to calm Su-Hyun. Pulling her in an empty room.

"I-I..." Su-Hyun stuttered.

"You're lucky y-you h-h-have parents O-O-O-Oh S-Sehun." Sehun was confused what Su-Hyun mean't.

"What do you mean? Don't your parents cook for you?" Sehun was awkward in these situations not sure what to do. He just patted Su-Hyun on the head then backed away a few feet.

"I-I... I don't know..." Sehun's eyes widened as he thought there was a chance... A chance that Su-Hyun's parents...

"A-Are your parents...?" Sehun inched closer.

"I gotta go. Ill be your maid for the week okay? Ill be at your house at 5 okay bye." Su-Hyun ran out of the room in tears. Sehun just stood there in shock. Not sure what exactly happened to Su-Hyun's parents but had a pretty good idea of the result.

Now I feel bad... I guess it's time for nice Sehun to appear.