Deal Breaker

Hate At First Sight

~4:48 PM~

Su-Hyun dragged her gloomy self to Sehun's house, following the directions on the slip of paper with his address written on it. She was on a very rich looking street, the houses were bigger than an average house but smaller than a mansion. Su-Hyun gaped for a second, forgetting her mood as the houses got even more luxurious. 

Su-Hyun kept on walking until she reached the end of the street and turned a right, into a small dead end spot with only one house facing her. 

 

house-in-greece.jpg?f46bf7

Su-Hyun was welcomed with a very modern looking house with a pool on the side, half of the house was made of glass. As she was walking around, she noticed a bobbing figure walking around in the house and something red flashed around but disappeared as fast as it appeared. 

 

Su-Hyun wandered around the house, not sure where the door was located.

--------

 

Sehun noticed someone wandering through the glass, it was Su-Hyun.

"What is wrong with her." Sehun mentally facepalmed himself, pressing a button where a high tech glass door slid to the right. 

"Yo! THE DOOR IS HERE!!!" Sehun yelled towards the lost figure wandering around his backyard.

 

Su-Hyun stopped in her tracks and turned around, noticing a small head appear from a moving glass door. 

"Oh.. So that's where the door is..." Su-Hyun muttered to herself walking over there. Sehun's face reminded her of what happened earlier that day, she slumped a little more but prepared herself to apologize to him.

 

She was planning to apologize when she saw Sehun and what he had on.

large.jpg

Sehun was in a red angry birds costume with a cat and a little bow tied from a bandana on his hair. Su-Hyun suddenly forgot about her apology and her gloomy state when she saw Sehun. She tried to hold in her laughter but the second she saw Sehun embarassed expression she laughed her off.

"YOU LOOK S- HAHAHAHAHAH -O HAHAHAHAH CU- HAHAHAHAHA -TE IN TH- AHHAHA -AT BIRD COSTUME!!" Su-Hyun rolled around on the floor laughing so bad while Sehun started to dance a little on the spot. 

"I regret doing this." Sehun mumbled. 

"AHAHAHAHAH." Su-Hyun got out her phone and took photos of Sehun in his cute bird costume.

"YAH! NO PHOTOS!" Sehun ran as Su-Hyun chased him laughing while taking pictures. 

"AHHHHHH." Sehun ran out of the house into the streets, he started to enjoy it and laughed along with Su-Hyun still running away. 

"Hahaha..." Sehun and Su-Hyun were both sitting on the ground finally calming down.

"You look so cute in it." Su-Hyun commented. Sehun suddenly became shy, turning away from Su-Hyun hoping she didn't notice him blush. 

Su-Hyun and Sehun were looking through the photos Su-Hyun and him were aughing at his expressions when someone started running over, calling Sehun.

"Sehun oppa~~~" Sehun knew that voice. Could it be?

"K-Kimi?" Sehun stuttered, praying it was not who he thought it would be. Soon the 'someone' appeared and squealed as she tackled Sehun in a hug and pushed Su-Hyun to the side. 

Su-Hyun pouted as Kimi showered Sehun in kisses. 

"I missed you!!!" Kimi tried to kiss Sehun on the lips but he pushed her back, his hand pushing her face away. Kimi pouted.

"Kimi? Why are you here. You left me years ago." Sehun said in a monotone voice. 

"You make it sound like it was a long time ago! Only 2 years!" 

"Two years is a long time Kimi." Sehun sighed.

"Let me explain..." Kimi started when she noticed Su-Hyun.

"Move it . Stop stalking my Sehun oppa." Kimi narrowed her eyes at Su-Hyun, whispering hoping Sehun did not hear what she said. Unfortunately, Sehun heard and pushed Kimi off of him.

"She isn't a stalker and she definitely is not a ." Sehun defended, getting pissed. Su-Hyun was quite in shock that Sehun defended her, and she was happy he did. 

"Oh? Well then you finish talking with that thing and i'll meet you in your house." Kimi posed in a seductive way and walked away, not before she blew a kiss towards Sehun who swatted it away as fast as possible. 

"Look, how about you go home for today and we forget about the maid thing okay? I feel generous today." Sehun tried to find an excuse.

Su-Hyun pouted cutely, melting Sehun on the inside. 

"Okay... Well then i'll see you at school tomorrow." Su-Hyun gave Sehun a kiss on the cheek before leaving, leaving him stunned.

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING. DID I JUST KISS HIM ON THE CHEEK AFTER HIS GIRLFRIEND OF SOMETHING JUST KISSED HIM ALL OVER THE FACE?

Su-Hyun ran away just before Sehun could ask what just happened. Sehun walked back into his house all flustered, thinking about the kiss when he had no reaction whatsoever to Kimi's several kisses. 

------

He came back to reality when he noticed Kimi sitting there, only wearing lingerie. 

Disgusting. This person is just disgusting. Can't believe I fell for her.

Sehun walked over, disgust visibly showing on his face.

"What do you want." Sehun spit out every word. 

"Sehun oppa~ I just got lonely~ I missed you~~~ I'm sorry I had to leave but my parents were ill!" Kimi started to raise her voice, she then calmed herself and went back to her ty atittude.

"So you left for two years? And you come back when I suddenly become famous?" Sehun started to raise his voice too. Kimi's face scrunched as tears started to fall. Sehun's attitude faltered.

"D-Don't cry." Sehun put up his hands in defense, patting Kimi's head.

She then attacked him, her on top Sehun on the bottom, and kissed him.

Just then, the most cliche thing happened. 

Su-Hyun walked in.